Dirty Little Princess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
James_Steele
James_Steele
6,958 Followers

"When did you realize I was jerking off when we talked?" he wanted to know.

Ashley struggled to breathe steadily and had trouble focusing her gaze in one place.

"Uhh, the first time. You're not as good at hiding it as you think."

"I see." He kept fingering her pussy and watching her face. She bit her lip, closed her eyes and gripped the edge of the bar. Max could barely believe he was seeing his daughter in the state she was in. He didn't know if she looked so amazingly hot to him despite her being his daughter or because of it. Yet in the heat of the moment, she was everything he ever desired.

"And you just kept teasing me knowing it would make your father's cock hard, didn't you?" he added in a low growl.

She bit her lip and nodded.

"Did you like knowing you were making me hard?"

She nodded again the same way.

"Did it make you wet to know I was jerking off because of you?"

"Fuck, yes," she hissed.

He just massaged her inner sweet spot without saying anything else for the moment and watched her fight to control her reactions. The bartender kept sneaking glances at her, but no one else seemed to have any idea what was going on in their dim corner of the bar. Max's cock was ragingly hard as he fingered the sweetest girl hole he'd ever seen. Then Ashley's spine went stiff, nearly forcing her sumptuous tits to spill out of her dress while her pussy started to ripple and clamp around her father's finger.

"Oh my god," she whispered, then giving her father a dazed look.

"I should have known what a dirty girl you are," Max muttered to her quietly as he pulled his finger out of her hole and took her by the hand.

"Just for you, Daddy," she told him, gazing into his face with a look of love and trust like he'd never seen before.

"Come along, then," he said, leading her out of the bar by the hand.

The walkway toward their cabin went along the edge of a hillside overlooking the beach below. Ashley clung to her father as he led her to their cabin, letting his hand drop to her breathtaking ass and feeling the muscle in her cheek flex as she walked beside him.

He guided his daughter into their cabin. Her luggage was still in the salon area. There were two bedrooms, but Max was already thinking they were only going to need one of them. But they didn't make it as far as either one before he spun his daughter around to face him and kissed her harder and deeper than he had in the bar. Ashley whimpered straight into his mouth and swirled her tongue eagerly around his.

His hands went instantly to her legs, fingers dragging along her hot skin as he lifted her dress higher and higher until she had to raise her arms to let him take it off. Now she was standing in front of him stripped naked except for the heels she had on. She started to kick them off but he stopped her, suddenly taking a tight hold of her wrist.

"Keep them on," he said in a domineering growl. "You think it's fun teasing your father's cock, then let's see what kind of dirty little slut you really are."

Her eyes were sparkling with horny mischief as she flashed him an excited smile. She clearly wasn't expecting anything like this, but her excitement was all over her beautiful face. Even Max himself was surprised by his own words and actions, but he was even more surprised how everything felt so right and natural.

He took a seat on the sofa and looked hungrily at the voluptuously curved girl standing before him.

"Strut for me, dirty girl," he said, feeling his chest tighten with anticipation. "Show off that hot, nasty body for Daddy."

"Yes, sir," she replied, meekly but grinning happily.

In her high heels and nothing else, his daughter began strutting back and forth in front of the sofa, basking in her father's undivided attention. While she moved, her heavy tits swayed sumptuously while her ass swung back and forth. She made him think of a curvy pole dancer, and soon was playing with her own tits, pulling and twisting her excited nipples while Max rubbed his throbbing cock through his pants.

The girl definitely knew all the right moves, but her awkwardness with them made it clear she wasn't used to this. Max thought it only made her even sexier. When she turned to bend over and grind her naked ass and pussy in front of him, he quickly unzipped his pants and pulled out his viciously swollen cock. She rocked her hips and ran her hands up the insides of her thighs, teasing her own pussy while her father pushed off his pants and tore off his shirt.

After making a show of playing with her pussy, Ashley stood back up and turned around to discover her father was now sitting completely naked on the couch with his huge erection jutting up into his stroking fist. Her eyes widened in surprise at first, but then she grinned wickedly and joined him on the couch. She reached over and started fondling his balls. Then he took his hand away and let his daughter wrap her fingers around his shaft and take over the stroking. Max heaved an immediate sigh in response to the luxurious feeling.

"You are a very dirty girl," Max groaned as he reached for his daughter's big tits.

"But Daddy, I thought I was your sweet little princess," she pouted, her hand moving steadily up and down his throbbing shank.

"You're my dirty little princess," he replied, leaning over to kiss her hard and deep while they groped each other.

Ashley's tits felt as spectacularly as they looked, but Max couldn't help running his hands everywhere over his daughter's luscious body. Her skin was hot to touch and smooth as satin. Before long he was kissing his way down her neck, pushing her back onto the couch. When she was all the way on her back, he scooped her full tits into his hands and started sucking on her nipples, the underside of his cock rubbing against her smooth pussy.

"Oh, Daddy, yessss, yesssss, remember how sensitive your little girl's nipples are. I can feel it right in my pussy."

Going back and forth from one to the other, Max suckled and licked his daughter's nipples while he pushed one hand between her legs and slipped two of his fingers into her wet pussy.

"Oh god fuck!" his horny little princess cried now that he could finger her with two, more easily than when she was sitting on a bar stool.

Ashley had the most incredible tits Max had ever had the pleasure to play with. They might not have been the biggest, but they were perfect for the thick, curvy body she had. But after a while, he kept his mouth going further down her body until he was licking her clit while he kept his fingers pumping in and out of her slippery hole. He sucked and tongue-lashed his daughter's clit until she was gasping and jacking her hips at his face while another orgasm ripped through her fabulous body.

After, he moved back up to kiss her again, forcing her to taste her own juices from her father's mouth. She gasped excitedly and kissed him back with a vengeance.

When he reared up and looked down at her, he couldn't believe the sight before his eyes. She was his sweet little princess and dirty girl all rolled into one.

"I love you, baby," he groaned, taking his cock in hand and pushing the head into her simmering fuckhole.

"Yours, Daddy. All yours," was all she managed in reply as he eyelids hooded over in response to his cock surging its way deeper into her slit.

When he looked down and saw the incredibly hot and beautiful girl he was fucking it almost seemed too good to be true, but the sensations pouring through his throbbing flesh were too intense to be a dream. He began fucking her with long, hard strokes, roughly fondling her wobbling tits as she ground her pussy in rhythm with his cock strokes.

"I love you, Daddy," she whimpered as he fucked her. "I'm all yours. Always yours."

Max could only fuck her harder. Eventually they settled into a steady rhythm and Ashley grinned wickedly.

"You better cum in me, Daddy," she cooed. "I need it inside me."

Max leaned down close to her face and gave her hard thrusts. "You're such a dirty little slut," he groaned. "My dirty little slut."

"Just for you, Daddy," she moaned.

"That's just how it's going to be, you naughty little whore. And just to make sure you don't forget it, Daddy's gonna remind you the old-fashioned way."

Ashley gave him a curious look while he reared upright and pulled his cock free of her pussy. He got off the couch and stood beside her head, dangling his wet hard on in her face.

"Clean up Daddy's cock before your spanking, princess."

His daughter's eyes were wide with excitement, and her tongue immediately lashed out to lick his cream-flavored cock. She went as her father's dick like it was candy, but she took her time and thoroughly licked and sucked every inch of his huge prick until there was nothing left but princess spit.

"Good girl," he told her, gripping a handful of her silky hair and leading her upright. "Now grab the back of the couch and shove that ass out."

"Yes, sir," she said, muffling an excited giggle.

Max spent a minute or two just fondling the girl's spectacular ass, taking his time finger her pussy and massage her juices over her ass bud. When her rimhole was fully coated with pussy juice, he leaned over and pulled her cheeks open wide while he licked her asshole clean. Her excited gasps and moans told him he was the first to every taste her fresh rimhole.

Soon, Max straightened up again and swung his open palm across his daughter's ass. He smacked her harder than she was expecting as she briefly lost her balance and shrieked.

"Bad, fucking girl," he growled.

"Oh fuck, Daddy, yes. Teach me how to be good for you," she moaned. "Maybe you need to spank me even harder."

Max did exactly that. With his cock throbbing like mad, he gave his daughter a well-paced series of sharp, open-handed spanks. He stopped to feel her pussy, only to discover she was dripping like a piece of fruit.

He spanked her ass a few more times, and then pushed his cock into her pussy from behind and started fucking her again while he grabbed her hips. The rough patch of her g spot was rubbing against his prick as he plunged in and out of her with long strokes. Giving her more spanks as he fucked her. When her pussy started to ripple and clench him from inside, he knew she was cumming again and he gnashed his teeth in an effort to hold off his own release.

He waited until her climax passed, and then pulled his cock out of her hole, telling her to lie back down and spread her legs like a good girl.

"Yes, Daddy," she replied breathlessly, and within seconds she was spread before him waiting to be fucked again.

Max got between her shapely legs and pushed his cock back inside her tight pussy. He began fucking her again, this time leaning down against her.

"I want to see the look on your face when I fill that greedy little cunt with cum," he told her.

Ashley just groaned in response, her eyes hooding over while he stroked his cock in and out of her hard and fast. When her pussy tightened up with her next orgasm, Max couldn't hold back any more. He shoved his cock harder and deeper into her slit while he groaned deep and sent spurt after spurt of his cum deep into her core.

His daughter looked up at him with wide, amazed eyes.

"Yes, Daddy, ohmygod yessss," she crooned. The pleasure she felt from her father's spurting cream was all over her beautiful face.

Afterward, Max cradled his beautiful, naked daughter in his arms and lost track of how many times he told her he loved her.

"I knew it would be amazing," she said. "But this...oh god...this was beyond all that."

They took a shower together, and then crawled into the same bed, still naked and holding onto each other like long lost lovers.

James_Steele
James_Steele
6,958 Followers
12