Dirty Little Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,297 Followers

Fortunately for him, Mary had other plans for that afternoon. She's made arrangements to meet with a certain young man who was well equipped to meet her needs.

As much as she loved her husband, and Mary did love her husband, she loved having her pussy pounded by a big cock. She had plans to meet with a man who more than met her requirements. He was young, strong, and sporting ten inches of hard man meat.

Dick went into the den to watch a little of the games as Mary cleaned up the kitchen. She sat with him a little while before telling him she was going to play cards at Sally's house.

Dick gave her a noncommittal grunt and Mary left the house headed for her secret rendezvous.

Aidan, her young neighbor was more than enough of a man for her needs. She never thought she'd ever cheat on Richard, but his tiny dick wasn't enough for her. She needed more.

Aidan had a game tonight, but they had made arrangements for him to meet her at local hotel. She parked her car at the local mall and walked the block and a half to the Days Inn where her young and energetic lover awaited.

Days Inn was warm but Mary's loins were not only warm but they were on fire. She was excited and her cunt was overflowing with juices. She had worn light slacks and did not want her cum to show as dark spots on her slacks. She could see just a small yellowish blob at the crotch and wished it did not grow and arouse curious looks.

But her fears were unfounded because before she knew it she was in a small room with Aidan. The room wasn't much but was just ok for their purpose. Mary had become so horny that as soon as they were in she put Aidan's hand on her crotch and started rubbing vigorously.

"Mary, Mary--be patient," Aidan started taking his hand off.

"No, no, Aid. I want to use every moment with you," Mary said with mock anger.

"Ok, ok," Aidan said and kept on rubbing his hand on her pussy covered by her slacks. The blob was becoming bigger and Aidan's hand too became sticky. But Mary was busy in unbuckling the belt on Aidan's trousers. She unzipped his fly and lowered his underwear.

Like an angry snake, a dark red penis jumped in front of Mary and started wavering as a palm tree does in strong wind. Mary looked at Aidan's strong long and muscular cock with greed. She massaged it playfully and lightly slapped it as it moved here and there. It was glistening with his moist precum. The view was too inviting for Mary and she pulled the muscular member towards her and started licking and sucking it like a schoolgirl does with an ice candy. In the process Aidan's activity of rubbing Mary's pussy got disrupted but he was not complaining. he was thoroughly enjoying Mary's sucking of his cock.

Eventually she pulled away for a moment and hurriedly removed her slacks. The blob had grown to a size of a big coin. she undid her panty and her fat pussy surrounded by thick growth of greying pubic hair became visible. Her labia and pubic hair were all covered with her cunt juices. As Aidan put his flat palm on her pussy it almost got stuck.

Old bitch is becoming hornier as every day passes by but her cum can be used as an adhesive or glue, mused Aidan and smiled to himself.

"What is it? Why are you smiling?" Mary asked.

"No, nothing. Thought I could use your cunt juice as a glue in my craft-work!" Aidan said and naughtily started playing with Mary's boobs which were rather elongated like cow's udders. He removed her top and undid her flimsy bra and started tugging at her udder-like breasts. Mary was enjoying all this and was now bursting in her cunt.

"I don't want to cum without any action, Aid. Please fuck me and fuck me hard!" Mary was almost begging. She started stroking his cock which had become huge now.

"Please fuck me hard and abuse me--I am all yours. Do anything but I want that huge piece in my cunt. Tear my cunt till it bleeds. Go ahead," she pleaded.

"Ok, bitch. You want it all isn't it you dirty whore. I will fuck you dry till your pussy aches for weeks," said Aidan and made Mary turn around. He wanted to fuck her doggy style. He pulled away Mary's bums till he could clearly see the parting line, then her dark red anus with a pea size growth at the rim. Then a bit of land and her thick and wide loose cunt. He shoved his cock in her slit with a big thrust. It could slide inside easily so much was Mary's cunt lubricated but as he thrust it deeper her cunt started tightening. Aidan enjoyed this because he thought cunt being so loose he will not have any pleasure but because of his large cock Mary had tightened her vaginal muscles and his cock got a good grip.

They fucked for a good measure of twenty minutes and cummed together.

None knew that back in Mary's house Dick and Rob were playing a game of dog and bitch in heat. Dick smelled Robin's cunt for a long time and licked it too equally longer as dogs do and then tried to ride her doggy style but his cock was too soft for penetration and so he decided to use his fingers. Cupping the four fingers on his right hand, Dick inserted most of his hand inside her waiting pussy. Robin squealed in delight as his fingers stretched her open. Dick could not cum anymore so he took great pleasure in tasting her sweetness as her pussy throbbed all over his hand. Their game too lasted for half an hour.

Mary felt guilt for a moment. How dare she cheat on Dick? He was loyal and good to her. It was not his fault his dick was woefully small and did not satisfy her. He did not deserve this.

Aidan looked over at this much older lover and saw that she was pondering something. He knew she was thinking about her husband and how wrong this was.

Aidan had always had a crush on Mary Tiny. She used to babysit him and his sister when they were younger. As he grew older, his feelings changed and became more pronounce.

A few months ago, when he kissed her for the first time in her kitchen, he expected her to slap him, yell at him, or at the very least explain why they could not do this.

He did not expect her to wrap her arms around his neck and kiss him with all of the hidden passion that she'd kept buried for so long.

He made love to her the first time on the kitchen table while her husband slept in their bedroom upstairs.

In all honesty, Mary tried to end the affair, but she could not give up his cock. Mary loved his cock. It was nine and a half inches long and two inches in diameter and he never went soft.

He asked Mary about her sex life with Dick, her husband, but she refused to talk about him.

"My marriage is not a part to this, understand Aidan. I love being with you, but I will not leave Dick. Let's keep this between us. That way, no one gets hurt." Mary told her young lover.

Meanwhile, Mary was thinking about the young man that had pleasured her so completely. Was this relationship fair to him? He should be dating young women that he could start a family with? Even if she wasn't as old as she was, she was still married and could not really be a part of his future.

Then she thought about Dick. He was a good man. He never cheated and did all he could to satisfy her despite the fact that his dick was so small. Take this afternoon, he ate her pussy and finger-fucked her to completion.

Aidan's phone rang. "Hello, oh hey. I'll be home in a bit. I had something to take care of. Robin, no I haven't seen her, but ..."

"Mary, I've got to go but I'll miss you. Don't let him fuck you tonight. I know he's your husband, but you're my woman now. I don't like sharing." Aidan demanded as he dressed.

"Aidan, we've talked about this. My marriage is not-" She started to explain before he cut her off.

"Don't, Mary, don't tell me you love him. Don't tell me he's your husband. You didn't just cum all over his dick. You came on mine. It's my scent that's covering your body. It's my cum that's running out of your pussy. You're mine, Mary and one day I will take you from him." Aidan declared.

Mary walked over to her young lover. She was 25 years older than him and truly had no right to ruin him the way she had done. She had no words for him, so she just kissed him. She kissed him and then let him sneak out of the hotel room, before she walked back to her car.

After Aidan left, Mary took a quick shower to before going home to her unsuspecting husband.

Meanwhile, earlier that evening, Robin watched as Mary left for her weekly games with her friends. She then snuck over to the neighbor's house to see Dick. He was asleep when she knocked on the door.

Robin was ready to fuck. She wanted his small dick, but knew they didn't have much time. Unfortunately for her, her much older lover was spent and could not get hard. However, he made it up to her and ate her out like a champion.

Dick was a master at eating pussy and he loved the way Robin's pussy tasted. He licked her slit, sucked her clit, and fingered her through multiple orgasms.

After engaging in amorous activities for a couple of hours Dick noticed the time.

"Robin," he whispered. "Mary will be back soon. You have to go." As he moved to kiss her, Robin turned away.

"No kissing, Dick. Remember the rules." Robin reminded him gently.

"Dick, ummmm, Dick." Robin whispered. Then she stood quickly as, they embraced briefly, and then she left. Dick grabbed some air freshener and sprayed to cover up any scents that may have lingered.

A few minutes later, Mary walked in. She looked flushed and a little tired. Dick thought that was a bit strange, but he was glad his wife had finally made it home.

Meanwhile, Robin was being confronted by her brother as she snuck in from her secret meeting with her much older lover.

Robin was lying in her bed when her brother came in. "Would you like to have some coffee?" Aidan asked his sister.

"Umm. Yes--yes hon!" Robin was still reminiscent of her pussy licking session. She even was rubbing her fingers over her pussy though over a gown which she was wearing. She did not notice Aidan was in the doorway. In any case her eyes were closed.

Aidan thought it strange that his sister should be rubbing her pussy in his presence. He thought she would be half asleep and having some dream. So he went close and tapped lightly on her shoulder.

She was lying on her tummy on the bed. Robin stirred a little and moved her hand slowly in the air. Her hand caught Aidan's front. She slowly slid her palm till it reached Aidan's crotch.

Though Rob was his sister his cock aroused at the soft feminine touch. But he knew it was wrong and he moved back a few inches. Robin's hand stretched and sought Aidan's cock again. She held his cock in her palm's grip and mumbled, "Oh Dick--it's quite big isn't it?"

Aidan swiftly moved aside and nearly shouted, "Rob, Robin--it's me--Aidan, your brother! What are you doing?"

Robin suddenly realized something was amiss. She rolled over her back and saw Aidan standing near her bed--his erect cock still pushing at the cloth of his trunks. In her quick movement her gown fluttered briefly in the air and Aidan could see his sister's smooth thighs meeting at her shaved pussy. He even noticed that a milky white fluid had collected at the slit of her cunt. He realized his sister had become horny.

"Oh, Aid! I am sorry--so sorry. I was having a d-dream. I-I did something while I was dreaming. Please forgive me."

"It's okay, Rob. But what were you dreaming about?" Aidan demanded.

"Oh, no. Please don't ask. You shouldn't ask such a question." Robin had come to her senses.

Aidan brought two cups of coffee and held one in front of her. She accepted it gleefully and started sipping the warm liquid. Aidan was watching her all the time. He jumped a question to her, "Who is Dick?"

Rob was startled. She slopped some coffee on her gown and her bed. "Oh, Aid--I told you know. You shouldn't ask such a question to your sister."

"No--I want to know. Who is this Dick--is he your boyfriend?"

"What Dick--how did you get this name?" Robin was still confused and probing.

"You were speaking this name when--when you--you were holding my--my--" Aidan blurted.

"Oh--oh that. I was just telling someone about, um, about his--his cock!" Robin managed to tell Aidan.

"Who is that someone?" Aidan persisted.

"Oh no. Aidan, you are impossible" Robin laughed nervously. "Nobody. I was just dreaming. Can I not dream about a male?"

"Sure you can. But I thought you were a little too friendly with that guy next door--Dick Tiny. A couple of times I noticed you talking with him for a little too long." Aidan stated concerned.

Robin froze and her face was ashen but she tried to remain calm. She realized that her forehead had collected sweat beads. She did not say anything.

"Robin--honey. Are you all right?"

""Humm. Yes, yes I am all right," Robin managed to speak but she was avoiding Aidan's gaze.

Aidan put his face opposite to his sister's and said, "Come on, sis. Tell me, tell me. I know you are hiding something from me."

Robin screwed her courage and looked in Aidan's eyes. She could hold it no more. She put her head on his shoulders and whispered, "Yes, yes Aid. Dick Tiny and I have sex sometimes. I mean--I mean we've only fucked a few times, but he-he is a kinda slave of me. I-I am his mistress."

"Oh, I see." Aidan exclaimed. Robin was surprised that he was not angry.

Aidan was touched by his sister's innocence and honesty. It pinched him that he was holding his secret away from her. He decided to tell her about that too.

Aidan stood pensively for a moment thinking, Maybe, just maybe he could use this to finally claim Mary. If Dick wanted Robin, maybe he could let Mary go.

"How serious are you about Dick, Robin? He is married. It's obvious he loves Mary and she doesn't deserve to be hurt by this." Aidan declared a little too strongly.

"I like Mary, Aidan. I don't want to hurt her, but Dick. Dick, he's amazing." Robin explained as she felt her body quicken again.

Aidan sat on the chair next to her bed. "Do you think he'd leave her, Mary I mean, for you?" he asked quietly.

Chuckling Robin answered, "He loves her. He'd never leave. She'd probably have to leave him first." She then went to the bathroom to relieve her bladder.

Aidan thought Mary's not going to leave him. I wonder if she found out he was cheating, Damn it! I can't tell her. I won't hurt her like that. "Fuck!" Aidan swore out loud as Robin re-entered her bedroom.

"Aidan what's wrong?" Robin queried. It was clear that he was upset by something.

"Nothing, sis," He answered dismissively.

"No, I told you my secret. What's wrong Aidan? You came to my room. You haven't come to my room since we were thirteen, six years ago." Robin declared. "Now tell me what's wrong?"

Aidan covered his face with his hands. Dropping his head, he revealed his secret. "I'm in love with Mary Tiny. We've been secretly dating for the last four months. She won't leave him. If she knew about you, she might. It would hurt her, and I don't want her hurt."

Robin was stunned. Her twin was fucking their much older neighbor. "Wait, you and Mary? Really? When did this happen? How?"

"I will tell you, but you must tell me about Dick." Aidan declared.

"I went to her house one afternoon four months ago when Dick was gone, or so I thought. Her backdoor was unlocked so I let myself in. She didn't hear me because she was doing her yoga and her music was loud. I walked into the room she was stretching in the nude and clearly in view was her pussy. She was bent over backwards and her pussy was pushed up.

I startled her when I cleared my throat.

She quickly covered herself and asked me to give her a moment. A few seconds later she joined me in her kitchen wearing a thin robe. I knew she was nude under the robe and I needed to touch her. I wanted to feel her gorgeous mature pussy.

She offered me soda and bent to get us a drink from her frig. I walked up behind her, wrapped my arms around her and cupped her hot snatch.

It was hot, moist, and needed to be fucked.

She pushed me back, but I didn't hear her. I turned her to face me and kissed her while I rubbed her pussy.

She returned my kiss and I then lifted her to the table where I fucked her for the first time. She was so hot and tight. I've never had a woman that made me feel so good.

She will not leave him. Says she loves him, but he doesn't satisfy her. I love her. Robin. What can I do?"

Robin felt horrible for her brother. "Aidan, wow!"

"How did you and Dick happen?" Aidan asked, "You promised to tell me."

Robin told her brother about Dick sneaking in to watch her masturbate and how she made him into her sex slave.

Aidan was stunned. The hour was late, and Aidan bid his sister a Good Night as he headed to his room.

Robin lay in her bed thinking, as she dozed off an idea came to her. They both could have their older lovers and no one would be the wiser. Smiling she fell asleep determined to share her plan with her brother the next morning.

The next morning, Robin had an early class, so she didn't have a chance to talk to Aidan before hse left. She did notice that Dick was watching her from his bedroom window.

She climbed into the Toyota she shared with her brother and drove to class.

Dick stood in the window and watched his sexy young neighbor leave for class. He could not help but think of the amorous activities from the day before.

"What are you looking at, Dick?" Mary asked when she entered the room.

"Oh, nothing love, just our young neighbor, Robin, heading to school. I must go and see if Joe needs help with the engine he is rebuilding." He added dismissively.

"That's nice, dear." Mary said, thinking to herself. I wonder if Aidan is up. Damn, I miss that boy.

Joe, the twins' father, came to his garage and Dick walked over to greet him. Mary stood in the kitchen, looking out of the window, hoping to catch a glimpse of her young lover. Eventually, Aidan came into view.

Mary sighed as she thought about the naughty things she'd done with her young lover the night before. Eventually, his friends pulled up and she watched him bound out of the door and into the car with his friends.

Later that day, both of the young adults were back at home. Robin walked into her brother's bedroom and locked his door. He was napping, so she had to wake him.

"Aidan, wake up." She whispered.

"What the fu..!" Aidan yelled.

"Shhhhhh! Mom and Dad are in the kitchen, I have an idea. Listen." Sitting on his bed, Robin revealed her thoughts to her brother.

"I want Dick and you want Mary. If we work together, we can have them and protect them from the truth as well." Robin told her brother.

We have to find a way to be with them at the same time. For example, if Dick is over here, you can have Mary at their house. Better yet, if you and Mary meet at the Day's Inn, then I can spend time with Dick. We just have to make sure our schedules match."

"Wait, are you saying. We cooperate and help each other keep the affairs secret." Aidan stated understanding dawning.

OK, Sis, let's try something" Aidan suggested. "Mary is in the back of the house and Dick is in the front, let's sneak over and see if they could get some action."

So the horny young ones slipped over to the neighbors, Mary was sunning herself by the pool as Aidan walked up. She was wearing a black two piece swimsuit that barely covered her ample breast. Aidan stared at the grey pubs that stuck out of the top of the bottom of her suit.

"He walked over to his lover. Reaching forward, he stroked her barely covered mons. Mary's eyes flew open. Her pussy started to get wet the moment he touched it.

"Aidan, what are you doing? Dick in is the front room. Please, go home." She pleaded.

"OK, I'll leave. But first, let me play with my pussy for a minute. I just want to touch it, please. Mary, it's been a whole day. Open your legs baby, let me see my pussy." He said as his cock throbbed.

Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,297 Followers