Dirty Little Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers

"Wait, let me check on Dick. He can't know about this." she added.

As Mary moved into the kitchen, Aidan followed. Mary saw Dick sitting and staring at whatever game was on the television.

When she turned to go back out to her lover, Aidan wrapped his arms around her.

"Baby," he promised, "I'll be quiet." Slowly untied the sides of her bikini bottom exposing her pulsating pussy into view. Taking out his thick rod, he then lifted her to the countertop and entered her hot cavern in one swift motion.

Mary bit into his shoulder to keep from screaming as he stretched her open. Aidan fucked her hard and quickly.

While Aidan was pounding Mary in the kitchen, Robin was sneaking in to catch a ride on the Dick train.

Dick was watching the game. He knew Mary was outside by the pool and for a moment he felt guilty. His wife was a good woman.

He was thinking about the young hot woman next door, closing his eyes, Dick indulged in a small fantasy when her felt a hand wrap around his hard member.

"Robin, my wife, you can't be here!" Dick whispered. Robin knew Mary was otherwise occupied and would not disturb them.

"Don't worry about her baby, I'll be quiet." Robin knew that her brother was probably fucking Mary as they talked and the thought made her pussy burn. She needed a hard cock. She needed Dick's dick.

Robin snuck into the living room as her brother distracted Mary. She had one thing on her mind and that was to fuck her mature lover. She'd been fucking him for a few days now and Mary had no clue.

Aidan walked over first, because he needed to be with his woman. She waited outside until Aidan and Mary got busy.

Quietly she crept in, her short skirt doing little to hide her hot wet pussy from his view. He was waiting his hard, five inch cock already pulled out and waiting to be mounted. Robin walked over to him, turning around and sat in his lap facing the door. As she sat, he slowly inserted his hard rod deep inside her burning pussy.

He fucked her slowly and they couldn't make a sound or, his wife, Mary, who was in the next room would hear, and they could not let her catch them.

As Robin rode his cock, Dick grabbed in to her breast and kneaded them through her top. Robin wanted his hands on her flesh, so she quickly lifted her top, exposing her huge attention starved mounds to his grasp.

Aidan fucked Mary. Robin fucked Dick. The older couple was in heaven. They had no idea that they were pawns being played in a game by these two amorous siblings.

Mary felt her pussy clench and bit down on Aidan's shoulder to muffle her scream. Dick, buried his face in the back of Robin's neck as he came to cover his scream. Aidan closed his eyes and forced himself to stay silent as he released rope after rope of hot cum inside of his lover.

Robin felt her pussy grip Dick's cock. She opened her mouth and let out a silent scream as her much older lover brought her to her peak.

While both Dick and Mary thought that their sexual adventures were unnoticed by the other. It was really not so. Both felt something was amiss. Even when they faced each other they knew something had happened. But both kept their secrets.

Aidan was thinking hard and wanted affairs to continue. He went that night to Robin's bedroom on the pretext of seeing a TV serial which was liked by both. He confided in her sister and gave her details of his plan. At first she was scared to go along with his plan, but Aidan convinced her it would work, and finally she agreed. Both Aidan and Robin would play their respective roles and at the end of it they would permanently get to be with the person they wanted without keeping it a secret any longer.

Aidan wanted to see the porno CD which Rob had mentioned while describing the start of her affair with Dick. Grudgingly, after bolting the door she put the CD in DVD player and they watched the fuck scenes together. Rob could see her brother's cock hardened and Aidan was sure that his sister's pussy would be dripping.

Rob asked Aidan first, "Aid you are excited. Let me see your cock!"

"Oh, no--you are my sis!" Aidan answered aghast that she'd make such a request.

"But I will show you my wet cunt. And in any case we are going to see something similar when we execute your plan," Rob said teasingly.

Aidan obliged and showed his huge bulging cock to his sister. She admiringly touched and caressed it. Then she showed her wet pussy to him which he too touched and took her juice on his finger and smelled it. He smiled approvingly.

"Now let's masturbate in privacy and retire." Robin declared and Aidan went to his room.

A couple of days later Aidan and Robin received an invitation for a dinner party at the Tiny's house. Mary Tiny had informed Aidan and Robin's parents about their dinner plans, so everything was "official". Mary had suggested to Dick about calling the twins to confirm and Dick with the hope of seeing his secret lover had immediately agreed.

Aidan wore only a T shirt and jeans, while Robin to wore a thin loose short frock with nothing beneath--no bra or panty. They all sat sipping their wine in the drawing room which Dick had offered them. Aidan saw to it that Dick sat opposite to Robin as he himself sat opposite to Mary.

Mary had worn a gown and her taut nipples were showing through her dress. As decided earlier Robin opened her thighs and showed her nice shaven pussy to Dick. Dick became restless and kept watching Rob's weeping pussy. Dick's cock had bulged considerably. Mary was constantly watching Aidan, noticing the outline of his cock inside the tight jeans he wore. She wore a sheer top with a sexy, barely there bra which she aggressively flaunted lifting her ample buxom toward Aidan to draw his attention.

After a while when everyone was reasonably drunk Aidan stood up and went near Dick. He touched the bulge on Dick's front and said, "You are watching my sister's cunt and you are excited. I know both of you are having lot of fun together sometimes. Now you don't have to hide it any more. Mary is not going to leave you for this. I know because I am also having an affair with Mary. So let us keep all this to ourselves. No one else knows. Nobody is going to be hurt or no one is going to leave his dear ones. You can enjoy with Robin!"

Mary looked aghast for a while but as calmness returned to Dick's face she also became quiet and slowly smile returned to her face. But still no one moved so Aidan turned to Mary and said,

"Ok, honey you and me will play a game called Dog and Bitch. You will be my bitch on heat and I will be your dog. But I believe my dear sister and your husband have played this game so I will ask Rob to guide us into this game. In return I will guide Rob and Dick on another exciting game. Now my dear Rob please come here and help us play Dog and Bitch."

Obediently Robin came to face Aidan and Mary. She first removed her brother's clothes and pulled his erect cock. Then she asked him to be on all fours like a dog. It looked comic but exciting. She even asked him to put his tongue out.

Turning to Mary she removed her gown. As expected she was not wearing anything inside. Robin threw the gown away and asked Mary also to be on her fours. From behind Rob first lightly touched her anus and Mary squirmed. Rob slowly moved a finger over her pussy and observed it.

She exclaimed, "Oh, my my! Mary you are really a bitch in heat. Look how wet and sticky your cunt has become." Robin giggled.

She gave the smell of Mary's cunt juice to Aidan and asked him to smell and lick her pussy. Mary waggled around with her dangling hanging breasts and Aidan went after her smelling and licking her pussy. "Ok--now you too go to the bathroom and pee like dog and bitch. Then you lick each other's genitals and when you are ready fuck doggy-doggy. Okay?"

Mary and Aidan nodded but Aidan got up and said. Now we will play the game exactly as you have told. But I have to guide you and Dick for your game. He tore away Dick's clothes which were not many and helped Robin to become naked. He too tested Dick's erect but small penis by pulling around and put a finger in Robin's cunt.

He said, "All right. You both are ready for the game now. Dick you lie on the dining table facing upwards and Rob you have to squat over his body and massage every part of his body with your wet pussy. Do not leave any portion of his body. Then let him lie face down and repeat the process. That will be pussage--pussy massage. You can do that with your ass too which will be assage! Afterwards Dick will massage your whole body with his cock and balls, It is cock and ball massage. Do it till you cum on each other--okay?"

Dick and Robin nodded. Robin squatted over Dick's feet and began. Aidan was not satisfied. Reaching between Robin's legs, Aidan spread her pussy lips apart and pushed her down so that her deep wet and dripping cunt was in touch with Dick's body. She groaned with pleasure and Dick too enjoyed the touch. Robin started rubbing Dick's body gently with her wet pussy.

Soon Dick's feet and legs were covered with Robin's cunt-juice. Aidan went to a waiting Mary and took her to bathroom and they peed on each other and smelled and licked each other's genitals. Both became highly excited as the game progressed.

Finally Aidan fucked Mary doggy style and both climaxed together. Like true dog and bitch they even licked each other's cum. When they were finished they looked at the other pair. Dick was massaging Robin's face and mouth with his cock and balls. His cock was very erect and exploding. He could sustain no longer and sprayed his hot semen on Robin's mouth who also shouted with pleasure and greedily licked and ate all the semen Dick had deposited on her face and mouth.

"Aidan, thank you very much. You have opened the doors of heavenly pleasure to us," Dick said and Mary nodded completely sated.

"Now we will have our dinner. But our game is not yet over. Robin and Mary will make special desserts for us all," declared Aidan and they all proceeded for their dinner.

Everyone stood and headed to the kitchen nude. Dick loved looking at pussy. These two women were special and he loved each of them. His wife, Mary, had a pussy that was thick and puffy. Dusted with white-silver hair, he'd make sure he touched it. Robin's pussy was as naked as the day she was born with her clit protruding just a little. Dick was in heaven.

Mary and Robin serve the dinner while Dick and Aidan sat and talked.

"So, um, Dick. How long have you wanted my sister?" Aidan asked curiously.

Dick cleared his throat. He was still surprised to learn that his wife of over twenty plus years was having an affair. After seeing the size of the young man's tool. Dick understood.

For a brief moment he felt inadequate. He was not satisfying his wife. His penis was too small, but then Robin came into view. She loved his cock. She worshipped it. He more than satisfied her.

"I have always thought she was beautiful, but I never thought. She is amazing, your sister. I feel so lucky." Dick looked at Aidan, and had to ask. "When did you start seeing Mary? How?"

Aidan paused. Out of everything he truly respected Dick Tiny. This was a nice man and he didn't want him to hate him. But this was a difficult situation and could turn ugly at any moment.

"Dick, Mr. Tiny," Aidan began. "I have always had a crush on Mary. She is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. She did not start our affair. I came to her."

Aidan paused. He waited for Dick to respond, but he was simply waiting for an explanation.

"The first time, "Aidan stared off lost in the memory. "The first time with her was amazing. I've never..." sighing Aidan continued, eyes glassed over. "She's an amazing woman."

Dick nodded in agreement, "This is true. My wife is a wonderful woman. I can see that you're in love with her. But she is my wife I love her too. I will never let her go." Dick concluded emphatically.

"What about Robin? She doesn't deserve to be second best. She loves you Dick. I can tell. She would never be with you otherwise." Aidan said in defense of his sister.

"Is it possible to love two women, son? " Dick asked shaking his head in confusion. "Mary is my life. She has been with me and loyal for twenty-five years. Robin is my youth. She feels me with fire and makes me feel like a man. She loves me as I am."

"I hate that I am unable to completely satisfy my wife, but I really don't mind sharing her with you, just I don't want to lose her." Dick said sadly.

"She loves you," Aidan declared much to his own disappointment. "She would never leave you for anyone, not even me."

Meanwhile the women were talking in the kitchen.

"So, Robin," Mary asked feeing a slight tinged of anger. "How long have you been fucking my husband?"

"Not as long as you have been fucking my brother, Mary." Robin answered tartly. "How could you ever cheat on Dick? He's wonderful, amazing, kind and the gentlest man..." Robin paused daydreaming about her much older lover.

Mary was stunned, recognizing the look of adoration on the young woman's face she knew immediately how she felt. "You love him. You are in love with my husband."

"Oh my God! Yes. I love him Mary. I don't know what..."Robin stuttered.

"I won't divorce him. He's my husband. We have a life, home together. I just wish I could have given him a child, but it wasn't meant to be." Mary smiled. "He must care about you as well, or this would not have happened." We'll figure it about alright. Let's serve dinner."

The two women brought out the food and they ate.

"Robin, come into the kitchen with me for a moment." Mary asked and Robin followed.

When the women came out they told the men what they would have for dessert.

Each woman went to her man, Robin-Dick, Mary-Aidan, and whispered a secret in his ear.

Aidan's cock was rock hard at the end of Mary's suggestion and he bent her over the table and began to fuck her from behind with long sure strokes. Dick was captivated as he watched Aidan's thick tool be swallowed by Mary's voracious cunt.

Robin not to be ignored felt like sucking, so while Dick was watching the other couple she took his cock into her mouth. Licking, slurping, and sucking to her heart's contentment.

Seeing the young woman swallow her husband's dick was enough to send Mary falling right over the edge and she came hard. Wrapping her legs tightly around Aidan, she tried to pull his entire body deep inside her sweltering cunt.

Mary's screams excited Robin even more and she needed to feel a man inside of her. Rising off of her knees, she laid back and spread her legs open on the sofa. Dick not realizing she needed to be fucked began eating her out immediately, but Robin wanted his cock.

"No, Dick. Fuck me> I need you inside me now." Ever the gentleman, Dick obliged."

Placing her legs across his shoulders, Dick fucked her as hard as his could. Seeing Aidan pound Mary gave him extra incentive to ride her young cunt with his cock. He'd pull out to the tip and ram his dick back inside of her hitting her G-spot with each stroke.

Robin came hard. The throbbing of her pussy all over his cock drove Dick over the edge. Mary was cumming again along with Aidan, also Robin.

All four adults were spent. Lying around the living room in various positions after having just had one of the most amazing encounters ever.

Catching her breath, "Now for dessert. Dick you get to eat Robin cream pie and Aidan you will have Mary cream pie."

Both men smiled as there women opened their legs wider revealing their cum-filled pussies to full view.

They ate with relish. Dick slurped his cum from Robin's cunt paying close attention to her clit. He forcibly inserted his tongue and fucked her as she squirmed.

Aidan, not to be outdone greedily drank his cum form Mary's slit. He suckled her clit causing her to have mini-orgasms as he brought her to the height of her pleasure.

Both women came simultaneously with an outcry so profound it could be heard from miles around.

Holding their respective lovers, Dick and Mary sighed. "Robin" Dick said, "I have deep feelings for you. But I must tell you, I have no desire to leave Mary. Can you be happy with me in this way? When you meet someone, I will gladly let you go be with him. But understand this, I love my wife."

His words hurt her, but she understood. "Dick, I don't-" Robin started to answer when Mary cut her off.

"Aidan, I feel the same way for my husband, I will not leave him, and he is right. This is not fair to you and Robin. I don't want to lose you, but I can't make you stay.. Will this be enough for you?" Mary asked nervously as she waited for his answer.

Aidan and Robin looked at each other. It was gut check time. That means time to deal with the reality.

"Dick, I'm not going to lie to you. I love being with you and I don't want to give it up. I understand you love Mary. I love Mary, too. I could never ask you to leave her. If I meet someone, and he treats me the way you do, I would have to think really hard about being with him. Baby, you've got me. As long as Mary allows it, I'm not going anywhere." Robin finally stated holding Dick close.

Aidan stood. He looked at the woman he desired and shook his head. "Mary, I want you and only you. I've wanted you for years. Since before I knew what I was feeling, you're it for me. I will not give you up. And if I ask you to choose between me and him, I will lose. So, you got me girl. I'm not leaving."

Mary cried as she happily hugged her young lover. Aidan returned her embrace closing his eyes praying they'd find a way to be together.

All four ended up living together over the years. Many people assumed that Robin and Aidan were two overgrown kids that refused to grow up and didn't want to leave home. To keep their lifestyle secret, Aidan and Robin dated people their own ages.

Aidan even met a young lady he was serious about. She met the rest of his family and they loved her. Eventually he married, and that effectively ended his affair with Mary.

Robin, too, eventually found love with another man. He was only fifteen years her senior, but he treated her like a princess.

Dick honored his promise to her and let her go. She eventually married as well. Dick and Mary sold their home and retired in Florida. The twins kept in touch with the much older couple for many years. Besides, they were sort of family after all.

*

Thank you for taking time to read this story. A special thanks to Savvin for lending me his talents in writing it. You're the best.

Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers