All Comments on 'Dirty Little Secret'

by bjmichaels

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
chesthairslavechesthairslavealmost 11 years ago
John(ny)'s Discovery

Excellent story. A wonderful emotional roller coaster of self discovery. Johnny tried not to be gay with Theresa. She helped him overcome gay shame, guilt and embrace acceptance. What a great friend. I was disappointed his parents weren't happy and support his full university scholarship across the country. You took the story in another direction with John working construction for the summer. His gay oral submission to a co-worker, Guy, 'a man of few words', is highly suspect. He calls John nothing but 'kid'. Other comments are: 'first rate fag-boy', 'you're going to be the best little cocksucker in town', 'officially make you my bitch', 'you want to be my bitch, right'. John is forced to wear a training butt plug for a week so Donny can properly fuck him at his motel this Friday. John has been welcome to join the guys after work, but not tonight, Thursday. Donny just wants to hang out with the guys. I hope this isn't a horrible set up for an ugly gang bang. I await tense with apprehension for the next part of the story.

HoosierFriendHoosierFriendalmost 11 years ago
Me 2

Really can't add much to chesthairslave's comment. You have a fine story here. chs is one of the best in this genre - you should feel very good about his opinion of your fine work. Also - I usually don't like it when someone tells an author how to write the rest of his/her story. This time, however, I am afraid I agree with chs - and hope that gang-bang or other violence is not a significant part of subsequent chapters.

HoosierFriendHoosierFriendalmost 11 years ago
Great story but . . .

please ignore my previous post. I should not try to drink and comment at the same time. Sorry to have confused anyone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Casey 1988

I like the story so far. I will be saddened when or if Donny breaks up with Johnny.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

All I'm seeing here is an abusive relationship - not my idea of fun.

WittePietWittePietover 8 years ago
Great story

I read chapter 2 before this story, so I know that it is not leading to an abusive relationship, but is part of gaining sexual experience. I enjoyed it very much and gave it five stars. I look forward to reading the later chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous