Dirty Little Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I felt his cockhead expand in my mouth I flattened my tongue and received the first salvo of cum directly on my lapping tongue. I found his jism easier to swallow if I used my tongue and not let it fill my mouth completely.

He gave my prick one final squeeze and I erupted into my briefs. We trembled and shook as we rode out our orgasms.

God, what a wonderful feeling it is when you and your lover cum at the same time.

When he regained his composure he didn't close his pants like the first time. Instead, he reached under the seat and showed me a brown paper bag. He pulled out a rubber tube attached to a strap. I had no idea what it was.

"Take off your jeans and shorts," he ordered.

His words surprised me but I immediately obeyed him. I watched as he took the hard rubber tube and coated it with baby oil from a small bottle he'd also retrieved from the bag.

"Lie back on the seat and pull your knees up to your shoulders," he said.

I thought it an odd request. A small shiver ran down up spine. Is he going to fuck me right here and right now?

"Pull your legs wider apart...."

He held the tube in his hand and ran the tip over my anus. I felt the slickness of the baby oil.

"You're going to wear this the rest of the week...when I fuck you on Friday I want your asshole to be able to take my cock, but not stretched-open too wide...."

Then I felt the relentless pressure as he pushed the tube into my rectum.

"I—ah—oh God—I think I have to take a crap!" I blurted out when the tube was all the way inside me.

He chuckled and said, "Yeah, that's what you'll feel with these things inside you...don't worry about it...do you usually crap in the mornings?"

It was an embarrassing question but I nodded my head 'yes.'

"You can take it out in the morning—make sure you crap then...but the rest of time you're going to wear it."

The tube had a flared-base and when it was all the way inside me he told me to watch and learn how to fasten the straps around my thighs to prevent the tube from falling out. When he was finished he told me to pull up my jeans.

When I lifted my hips to pull on the jeans and briefs then sat down on the seat I felt the tube inside me and exclaimed: "Oh my!"

"The rubber cock in your ass is three-quarters-of-an-inch in diameter and four inches long...it's gonna help both you and me...when I take your cherry you won't be in as much pain, and your cunt will still be tight for my cock ...."

I think it was the combination of his dirty talk and the strange sensation from the tube in my ass that caused me to spring a boner so soon after I'd already cum.

It was extremely uncomfortable until he told me I had to relax and loosen my sphincter. If I fought the tube my muscles would try to expel it from me. I concentrated hard on loosening myself and he was right, the pain and panic disappeared.

He reached over and squeezed my hard prick and laughed.

"Yeah...I think you're gonna have a lot of fun at night with that thing inside you...get over here, bitch, and suck me off again!" he said with a smile on his face.

His wonderful penis was hard again and I went down on him for the second time on that beautiful, sun-kissed afternoon.

Once I got accustomed to the thing in my butt I kind of enjoyed it. I felt it with every step I took--it was actually very sensual and erotic. The only problem was my near-constant erection. Luckily, my boner didn't make much of a bulge in the front of my jeans, and if I positioned my body and hands just right no one would notice.

Nothing much was said during dinner with my parents that night and afterwards I hurried upstairs to do some 'homework.' I powered-up the laptop and immediately went to peniscocksandpricks.com.

I studied the links and clicked on 'Big Dicks in Tight Assholes.' Since Donny was going to fuck me on Friday, I wanted to learn as much about it as I could.

I'd seen the photos before, but now that I looked closely at them a shiver of fear and apprehension ran up my spine.

Oh my God! How could I ever take Donny's big cock back there? It's too big—it won't fit! He'll tear me apart!

I studied all the pictures of guys getting fucked in the ass: bending over; on their backs with their legs high in the air; sitting on cocks facing the other guy; sitting on cocks facing away from the guy....

After fifteen minutes I couldn't take it any longer and stripped naked and lay on my bed and stroked myself to a fantastic climax. The rubber cock in my ass intensified my ejaculation to the point I had to grab the pillow to muffle my screams of ecstasy.

Donny was certainly right about me having fun at night with the rubber cock inside me. Thirty-minutes more of viewing man-to-man sex and I had to return to bed to relieve my throbbing prick one more time.

I read male sex stories and articles about anal sex. I wanted to learn everything there was to know. My imagination ran wild; I pictured myself in all these positions with Donny ramming his hard cock into me.

I didn't bother going back to bed; I sat in front of the computer and furiously stroked my boner staring at a young guy sitting on a cock moving up-and-down on it.

It surprised me when my first stream of cum shot high enough to reach the keyboard of my computer. I shook and trembled in the chair as I wallowed in the pleasure of my third orgasm in such a short span of time.

When I finally went to bed the smell of my semen hung in the air. I smiled to myself and hoped my mother would come in my room tomorrow.

The next morning I sat on the toilet when I removed the rubber cock. It was a good thing, too; a lot of waste flew right out of me. I washed the rubber cock with loving care, coated it with baby oil, and gently pushed it back inside me.

The most difficulty I had was summoning enough courage to relax my sphincter and push it through my anus. Once inside me, it seemed to smoothly glide all the way in me.

Wednesday after work I sucked-off Donny twice and came once in my briefs--another earth-shattering climax. The rubber cock in my ass magnified the intensity of lust I was feeling for Donny.

"How many times you jerk-off last night?" he asked.

"Three..." I sheepishly admitted.

He laughed. "Yeah, I thought you would...by the way, we'll skip tomorrow—I'm going out with 'the boys' tomorrow night...on Friday, drive to the convenience store and wait for me then follow me to my motel, okay?"

"Yeah, of course, Donny," I agreed.

"Try not to get too carried away the next couple nights – Friday's your big night—you're gonna do it all for me, kid...you're gonna suck my dick and balls and lick my asshole then I'll pop your cherry and officially make you my bitch!"

Then he smiled and asked, "That's what you want, isn't it kid? You want to be my bitch, right?"

There was only one way to answer that question if I wanted to continue seeing him: "Yes, Donny, I want to be your bitch...."

"Try not to jerk-off at all the next two nights..." was the last thing he said as I left his truck.

Later that night I called Theresa to see if she wanted to have dinner Thursday night. The phone rang several times before she answered and it was obvious from her halting speech and heavy breathing I caught her at a bad time. I figured she was exercising. She called me back an hour later.

"Hi, sweetie—sorry it took so long to get back with you," she said giggling, "...but Chip was here and we were, ah, you know—kinda busy."

I froze. Chip lived two doors down from here. In high school he was a football star and popular with the ladies. Before Theresa came out of her shell he never gave her the time of day. Now they'd been dating for a couple weeks. For some reason it bothered me to picture her with him.

"Want to go out to dinner tomorrow night?" I asked, feeling sure she'd turn down my offer so she could be with Chip.

"Yes," she squealed in a high-pitched voice I'd never heard before. "A 'girls night out'—that would be so much fun!"

I cringed when she used that phrase. Just because I was attracted to guys didn't make me more of a girl. I was still a 'guy' in every sense of the meaning.

I took her to a decent restaurant and we sat side-by-side in a booth. Her voice was bubbly and her eyes sparkled as she talked about Chip. She was very much infatuated with him.

I thought it was the attention she was finally receiving from one of the popular guys that she liked the most.

She giggled and leaned over and spoke in a soft voice: "You know when you called yesterday?"

I nodded.

"Well, Chipper was eating me out---that's why I sounded like that!"

I looked at her and forced a smile on my face. Ever since I was no longer a possible love interest to her, she told me more and more intimate details of her life; like I was now her 'girlfriend' who she could confide in.

Frankly, I didn't want to hear about her sex life. It bothered me I wasn't the one giving her orgasms. In all things concerning Theresa I still felt as though I was the 'man' in the relationship.

A week earlier she confided in me that Chip had taken her virginity. My heart had sunk when she told me. I felt sad and a little jealous.

"Chipper's got a wonderful cock—it's long and thick—I can't get enough of it!" she said. "How's Donny's cock? Is it one of those that you like?"

I had made a mistake one night while we were talking on the phone. I was staring at peniscocksandpricks.com and described to her all the different cocks I was seeing, and which ones I found attractive and the ones I didn't like at all.

I think that was when she began treating me more like a girlfriend than a 'guyfriend'. Perfectly understandable

"Yeah...ah, it's long and slender and it stays rock-hard..." I couldn't believe I said that to her.

"Well personally, I like'em big and thick—just like Chippers!" she said and giggled some more.

I told her tomorrow was the 'big night'.

"Oh, sweetie," she said in all seriousness. "Make sure he uses a lot of lubricant – otherwise it'll hurt like hell when he sticks it in you back there."

I'm not sure what bothered me more: picturing Chip fucking her 'back there', or the fact she got fucked in the ass before I did.

I had never had such a hodge-podge of conflicting thoughts and emotions in my life. My mind was a whirling-dervish of confusion. Our talk was feeling creepy so I tried to steer the conversation to a different topic, but she wasn't done with it yet.

"Sweetie, do you want to go shopping for some nice things to wear? You know, maybe something frilly – maybe some sheer panties? I wear these pretty lace panties for Chipper and they drive him crazy!"

My face flushed and I was feeling somewhat agitated.

"Theresa, I'm not a cross-dresser – there's a big difference between liking guys and dressing like a woman...."

She saw that I was uncomfortable and she finally changed the subject.

All day at work on Friday I was anxious and annoyed. I wanted the rubber cock out of my ass, and Donny's cock inside me. I began to fear that I was making a mistake.

Maybe I did like girls after all. I mean, when Theresa spoke of Chip I did feel twinges of jealousy. Doesn't that mean anything?

But every time Donny rode by me on the grader, sitting so proud and erect, my heart melted and my doubts and fears vanished. My dick began to twitch in my briefs.

I thought about how I had proven my dad wrong once again. I was sucking a guy's cock and swallowing his cum and I hadn't gone straight to hell.

I couldn't wait for Donny to ravish me in his motel room.