All Comments on 'Dirty Little Secret Ch. 03'

by bjmichaels

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
geemeedeegeemeedeeover 10 years ago

What a horror story. Turned my stomach because even though society has come so far, it's got an even longer way to go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
didn't sit right with me

This story seemed to be going in the right direction, but has now taken a turn for the worse. One that I don't really care to wait around for. I was so into this story at first and really did want to see this kid turn his life around, but the stories seem to take too long to write. 2 months apart wow , to follow along I had to re read the first two chapters then after all that the 3rd I found dissapointing. I hope come january it get a whole lot better for the 3 of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

need to know how it end

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This story sucks right now

I gave it 5* because it's well written. But I don't read gay romance to find the cold hard facts of life. That would be more appropriately put in a documentary or expose.

If any open minded people i.e. (please no gay bashers) would care to debate my point I would love to be enlightened. Otherwise I think this story sucks as it is now.

WittePietWittePietover 8 years ago
Why do I disagree with all the other comments?

I understand a desire for a sweet romantic story—indeed I write them myself—but a good story has real life intruding into it sometimes. The reaction of the university is to some extent an inditement of the heavy dependence on sport that characterizes much of the American university system. I write this not yet having read later chapters, and I am intrigued as to how you are going to take the story further. I love all the major characters. But I congratulate you on bringing a totally unexpected intrusion of the gutter-minded media and the intrenched dogmatism of a prejudiced society into the story and look forward to reading the next chapter. Five stars of course.

Auspat2121Auspat2121almost 3 years ago

Totally agree with WittePiet. Great story all the same and thankfully the world is changing with regard to homosexual people. Same sex relationships do not harm main stream life, people need to get over their fears and let gay people live in peace with respect and understanding. Thank you for a great story. Looking forward to the rest of it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous