Dirty Little Secret Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How did I violate the contract?" I asked incredulously.

He smiled and said, "Son, you probably didn't read the clause about the university's expectations of high moral standards, or the fact that as a university employee you are bound by all state laws..."

He stopped me before I could protest.

"Son, plain and simple: sodomy is against state law and we have evidence that you have violated both the oral and anal sodomy laws...if you wish to challenge our findings -- go right ahead, but be prepared for a very public hearing on this matter...every detail of your personal life will be scrutinized and made public, and I mean EVERYTHING!"

The blood drained from my face. My body involuntarily slumped in the chair. I was defeated; vanquished. Life as I knew it had come to a screeching halt.

"Son, we are not evil people who wish to do you harm...you are an extremely bright young man in your field who we believe could do great things in the future and bring credit to the university...we are not expelling you from school, unless of course you choose to fight this decision."

My ears pricked-up; he was about to offer me some alternative.

"I believe you came here straight from living with your parents, is that correct?" he asked.

I nodded in the affirmative.

"Well, I guess you can go back and live with them while you complete your studies, or..." he paused.

"Or what?" I asked, eager for any other solution than moving back home.

"I know of a vacant apartment off-campus not far from here -- maybe two miles, and the rent is inexpensive...also, we've been contacted by a small, but growing computer software company that is looking for a student to work part-time as a programmer...I understand the pay is much better than what you earned here -- are you interested, or would you rather go home and live with your mom and dad?"

I told him I was definitely interested in the offer.

"Good," he said. "One more thing...we think it wise that you refrain from any contact with Mr. Johnson and Mr. Alexander...the football team is three wins away from going to the national championship game and they don't need any more 'distractions'..."

My heart sank -- numbness blunted my emotions.

"...and I'm sure you're aware of Mr. Alexander's swimming prowess...he could very easily win five Gold medals at the next Olympic games...imagine the world-wide attention our university would receive if he wins those medals!"

I knew where his speech was going. I suddenly felt an emptiness in my heart that I thought would make me cry.

"John, you need to think of what's best for them...they need to maintain focus on their goals without distractions...I'm afraid you are a distraction. For their sakes, son, please let them go and allow them to reach their full potential and goals."

The worst part of all was I knew he was right.

I was lost in a hazy fog. I signed some papers which released the university from any blame or liabilities and walked out of the office.

I didn't know Mr. Hanson was right behind me.

"Johnny," he said as he stopped me and put his arm around my shoulders.

I felt my skin crawl. I didn't want this hideous man touching me. I looked around for the Professor's assistant but he was nowhere in sight. Mr. Hanson began rubbing my back.

"I can see why the boys are attracted to you -- you are a pretty little thing," he whispered in my ear.

His hand moved lower; I tried to move away but he held me in place.

His hand squeezed and pinched my buttocks. He pressed his body on mine and obscenely ground his erection against me. I felt his hot breath in my ear.

"Maybe you can show me a good time on that massage table of yours...."