All Comments on 'Dirty Little Secret Ch. 04'

by bjmichaels

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Fantastic

Best story I have read . Please write next chapter soon

secretsidessecretsidesabout 10 years ago

DAMN BUT U MAKE ME WANT TO STRANGLE SOMETHING!!! : ) Great story!!!

canndcanndabout 10 years ago
Screw those parents...

I'm glad his parents will find out now and he can tell them to eff off hopefully. The thing that bothered me was that he wasn't concerned about his brother. those camps can be so fucked up! It is the head of irony for his parents to be such homophobes and have two gay kids! I pity Lane and feel bad for his future wife too. I'm worried about Denny, in case his dream is gone. Will he be only a shadow of himself if he doesn't recover? Or will them having a chance to build something be a worthwhile loss? Oh I can't wait for Tim and him to get free of that lecherous old man! Good story...look forward to more.

mrjackbearmrjackbearabout 10 years ago
Don't leave

Please don't leave us hanging.....we need closure PLEASE

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Chapter 05 soon, please?

This story is perfect, I cannot wait what will happen now, how the parents will react, another camp in sight, or will John stand his ground? Please, continue in your amazing writing. Many thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More please

Please finish this story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Plz continue..

Please write something to punish Mr.Hanson let him loose his job n humiliates him publicly... n may be his brother in law or some one beat the shit out of him because of what did to his wife ( cheated on her etc) n let him succum to his injuries...

if I were the writer I would utterly humiliate him n let him die a gruesome death.

SS PP79: INDIA

WittePietWittePietover 8 years ago
The best chapter so far

Thank you for a brilliant story. I look forward to the next installment. What a family John comes from. I hope his brother survives the brain-washing camp. I hope that Denny is going to recover.

Auspat2121Auspat2121almost 3 years ago

Great story hope it all works out. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous