All Comments on 'Dirty Little Secret Ch. 05'

by bjmichaels

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
mikeyb85mikeyb85over 9 years ago

Wow!!!!!!! That was incredible. I have been waiting for this update, I wish they would have exposed all those jerks. Thanks so much this such a great story!!!! Will there be anymore?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Whaatt??

You ruined your story... This made absolutely no sense to the previous chapters .. His personality has changed, everything about John has changed ... Did you even look back at the chapters you written.. This is sad, it was such a wonderful compelling story, and you fucked it up ... You need to re write this ASAP!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I liked your story, how he overcame all things, still I feel your story was incomplete. I hope there's sequels..... And that story you mentioned in the beginning, I couldn't find it anywhere. Could you upload it here....

WittePietWittePietover 8 years ago
Too hastily "finished off"

Your resolution of the desperate situation at the end of Ch. 04 does not ring true. The situation with Hanson is not properly resolved: maybe there is to be another Chapter? After a slow and steady development up to Ch 04, you rush headlong into trying to resolve the horror scenario and wrap up the development of Jeffrey's business. You do not explain how John's father's money was employed. John, Jeffrey and Tim all seem different people from the previous chapter. I agree with the comment about rewriting. You need about three chapters to deal with all the material crammed into this chapter, and you need to sort out the Hanson issue definitively. It was pretty unforgivable for you to have John telling Tim about his suck-session with Denny in his hospital bed. True lovers do not kiss and tell. But it was a gripping and enjoyable story, even though it does not do justice to John and Denny's relationship. I give it three stars, in contrast to the five that Chapters 1 to 4 each got.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Igh

I know it’s been years so this comment is pointless but this story is wildly upsetting. Too many reasons to name but here’s

Denny’s going through the worst thing of his life and Johns messing around with Timmy??

Then denny basically says “I’m sorry for what that creep is putting you through but I wanna play football so suck it up?”

Lane said John was the second guy he’s ever been with. But then the next chapter he explains his book up with Deny freshman year and then the video with a Johns dad...

And those are only the three that bug me the most.

Oh...and the ending. I guess it’s best to just end it anyway.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous