Dirty Little Secret Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bjmichaels
bjmichaels
1,252 Followers

"Is that the one by the airport?" I asked.

"Yes, that's it," he replied.

"Perfect," I said. "I'm not sure how long we'll need it-I have to finish 'The Project' this weekend!"

"No problem-stay as long as necessary," he said.

"Jeffrey," I added, "it might be a good idea if you went out of town this weekend, too...there's no telling what that bastard will do when Tim and I don't show up tomorrow night."

There was a pause then he said, "You're right...the maniac is capable of anything..."

I heard him talking in the background then he said to me, "Harold has a cabin up north-we'll go up there tomorrow afternoon!"

"Perfect!" I said. "Oh, one more thing, is your friend, Jerry, still a locksmith?"

"Ah, yes he is-why?" he asked.

Timmy appeared out of the corner of my mind. I think he was startled that I was still naked. I gave him a quick smile and motioned I was on the phone.

"Can you have him come over here and change our locks? We'll be out of here early for classes...we'll go straight to the motel when we're done at school for the day."

"Yeah, of course, I'll call him now-I'll have him drop off the keys at the company," he said.

"Thanks-thanks a lot, Jeffrey-you're a life-saver!" I said.

"John, we're all in this together...try to keep Timmy calm this weekend, okay?" he said.

I smiled and said, "I'll do my best-I'll call you in a couple days...oh. Jeffrey-enjoy the weekend in your 'love shack'!"

He laughed, said, "Yes, we will!" then hung-up.

I retrieved my sweat shirt and sweat pants and quickly dressed.

Timmy was frozen in place; his eyes bugged-wide open.

"W-What's going on? What did that bastard do to you tonight? A motel? Having our locks changed? JOHNNY, WHAT'S GOING ON?" he said. I saw him shaking.

I took the bottle of mouthwash he was carrying; it had become our routine every time Hansen left the house. I went to the sink and gargled, again, and one more time for good measure.

"Nothing is wrong," I lied to him. "I just think it might be a good idea to get away for a few days."

"Did he threaten you?" he softly asked me.

"Tim," I said. "This isn't the time to talk about this-I'll fill you in this weekend...right now, we both need to pack a bag...enough clothes for three-four days, okay?"

"But Johnny-" He tried to talk but I cut him short.

"Tim-we'll talk about this later...PLEASE, go pack a bag, and try to get some sleep, okay?"

I could see the fear in his eyes. My heart went out to him, but I had to remain focused and strong.

"Okay," he meekly replied. He climbed the basement stairs and I heard him walk thru his living room to his bedroom.

I found an old suitcase and gathered up some clothes and toiletries.

My blood pressure was sky-high, and my eyes wired open, but I tried to sleep anyway.

Ten-minutes had probably gone by when I heard the creaking of the basement stairs. He approached the bed in the dark, and when he was near I heard his breathing.

"Johnny," he said in a small voice, "...can I sleep with you tonight?"

"Of course, you can," I answered softly in the dark.

He hurried under the bedspread and lay close beside me. I could hear his heart pounding. I put my arm around him and drew him to me. He laid his head on my chest.

We clung to each other until our trembling subsided. I'm not sure what time it was when we were finally able to drift-off to sleep.

It was probably a bad idea to go to school. We were too pre-occupied and filled with anxiety to focus and concentrate in any of our classes.

I don't know about Tim, but I found myself constantly moving my head every which way looking for Hansen. He was never there, but he never left my mind, either.

I had to attend three lectures that day, and I didn't hear a single word from any of the professors. Instead, I found myself diagnosing, and examining our problem.

This latest threat from Hansen was completely out of character. He never shared us with any of his friends before so it made me wonder what had changed. Why, all of a sudden, would he pimp us out to other men?

Maybe I'm looking at this from the wrong perspective, I thought. Is there more than Hansen's perverted sexuality going on here? The man has us so intimidated maybe we're not thinking straight.

All Tim and I see is the evil bastard who controls our day-to-day lives to the extent that we ignore everything else. Is he manipulating us for some unknown reasons? Does he have an 'end-game' that we have, out of abject fear, totally ignored?

Then it occurred to me we have ALL the files from his computer. I will look at the nasty-stuff and search for clues there, and Timmy can go thru the other files. Tim is working on a business economics minor, I'll have him comb thru Hansen's finances.

Yes, I thought, there is definitely something here that doesn't meet the smell test. The more I thought about, the more convinced I became there is more to this than Hansen just getting his rocks-off!!

We stood at the front desk of the motel at exactly 4pm.

"Yes, sir, may I help you?" said a pretty woman, who I guessed to be in her mid-thirties.

"Yes," I said to the smiling clerk, "you have a reservation for Smith-William Smith...I'm afraid Mr. Smith couldn't make the trip-he sent us instead...will that be a problem?"

Some of Jeffrey's business dealings were rather sensitive, so he had long ago set-up an account with a generic name. If Hansen chose to search for us when we didn't show-up tonight, all he'd see registered at this motel was a 'William Smith'...it gave Timmy and me some semblance of security.

"Well," she said, scrunching her nose, "...was the reservation made with a company credit card?"

"Yes," I said, and gave her my Garvin Industries credit card, and my driver's license.

"Oh, okay, it's the same company, sure, no problem. I'll just change the room to your name instead!" she cheerfully said.

"Well," I said, "...the problem is, we have several clients in town here who will be calling here asking for Mr. Smith-we haven't had time to inform them that he wasn't coming...would it be possible to keep the reservation in his name?"

She studied me then said, "I don't mean to get personal, but you boys look awfully young to be on a business trip, and besides, this is a local driver's license?"

"Well, if you want me to, I can call Uncle Bill and you can speak with him yourself," I countered. "He won't be very happy about being disturbed."

Her frown suddenly turned into a smile.

"No-no-no-that won't be necessary," she said. "I'm sure your 'Uncle' knows what he's doing."

I glanced at Tim and saw a slight smile on his face.

The woman then said, "I'm afraid there is one more problem, sir...the reservation is for two queen-sized beds, but all we have left is a room with one king-sized bed-will that be acceptable?"

Oh, that's fine," I said. "I know it was a last-minute reservation..."

I restrained myself from adding: That's okay with us-we're not homophobic! Hahaha...

It took us an hour to settle in, unpack then set-up our computers. Neither of us had eaten since breakfast so we decided to have dinner in the motel restaurant before we went to work.

It was pretty good; they had a Walleye special to die-for!

During dinner, I explained to Timmy what I wanted him to do. He was excited and happy that he too, had a project.

Once back in the room, we both dove into our tasks. We didn't say a word to one another.

I poured thru one pornographic video after another. I soon became dizzy from staring at the male-on-male sex, and, much to my chagrin, found myself with a rock-hard erection in my sweat pants.

What kind of person are you, John, that you get excited from this crap? I chastised myself.

My cell phone broke the silence in the room. I checked the alarm clock we'd brought with us and saw it was 7:30...oh-oh, it can only be one person, I thought.

The hair on the back of my neck stood straight. My flesh broke out with goose-pimples.

I checked my phone, and sure enough, it read "Asshole."

I took a deep breath then pressed 'Answer' and immediately said: "What do you want, you fat-fuck?"

I heard Timmy choking and coughing.

My greeting must have stunned Hansen because he hesitated a couple seconds before he flew into a tirade.

"YOU COCKSUCKING FAGGOT-HOW DARE YOU SPEAK TO ME LIKE THAT!! BOTH YOU QUEERS ARE GOING TO WISH YOU WERE DEAD WHEN I GET HOLD OF YOU!! WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU? GET YOUR FAGGOT-ASSES OVER HERE RIGHT NOW!!"

I thought about it for a second then decided to say: "You don't own us anymore-WE OWN YOU!!"

Stunned silence; then he shouted: "ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND, FAGBOY? IF YOU'RE NOT HERE BY EIGHT O'CLOCK EVERY VIDEO I HAVE OF YOU AND TIMMY-BOY SUCKING COCK AND GETTING FUCKED IN YOUR FAGGOT ASSES WILL BE GOING ONLINE-EVERYONE IN THE WORLD WILL SEE WHAT DISGUSTING HOMO'S YOU ARE!! YOU'LL NEVER GET WORK ANYWHERE EVER AGAIN-SHIT, YOU'LL NEVER BE ABLE TO SHOW YOUR FAGGOT FACES AT THE UNIVERSITY!!"

I pictured the purple vein on his forehead bursting open.

When he ran out of breath it was my turn to speak. I was going to take a calculated gamble.

Tim and I hadn't found anything incriminating yet, besides what a pervert he is, of course; but I was so sure we'd find something we could use against him I decided it was time to put an end to him terrorizing us. At least to try and buy us more time.

"SHUT-UP AND LISTEN TO ME, YOU MISERABLE, TINY-DICKED ASSHOLE!" I shouted into the phone.

He began shouting again. I had no other choice than to yell: "WE'VE GOT YOUR FILES, ASSHOLE! YOU PUT ONE THING ABOUT US ONLINE AND WE'LL GO PUBLIC WITH EVERYTHING WE HAVE ON YOU-YOU'LL BE RUINED-YOU'LL GO TO PRISON!!"

Okay, maybe I went too far. It was entirely possible he was only a perverted old man who got-off blackmailing boys and young men. Still, wasn't that bad enough?

What if he calls your bluff, John? I asked myself. We'll be stuck between a rock and a hard place if he doesn't care we have his videos.

When he answered his voice was calm; no yelling: "What do you mean you have my files? What files?"

"We were at your house last night-in your computer room-ask your wife! We made copies of everything on your hard drive...and all your dvd's and flash drives..."

"Bullshit!" he said. "No one has been in my room! My wife would have said something to me!"

"She was a little, uh, out-of-it, I guess you could say...she may not remember letting us in the house...and your little room...well, your computer is on an oak table across from the door...there is a filthy bed in one corner and what looked to be a 60" inch tv on the wall facing the bed...does that sound about right to you?"

"It's a 64" tv..." he said blankly.

"Anyway, we were there, and we have it all!" I said with more confidence.

There was a long pause before he said, "Look-don't do anything stupid! You don't know who you're fucking with here...where are you guys? I'll come there and we can work-out some sort of arrangement."

OH MY GOD, I thought. WE'VE GOT HIM!! THE ASSHOLE IS RUNNING SCARED!!

Stay calm, John, I told myself. Be firm, but stay calm!

"I'll call you when we're ready to meet!" I said. "You stay away from us-at school-at work-at home-you stay the fuck away from us until we're ready to make a deal...you understand me, Asshole?"

"I'll be waiting for your call..." he said. "In the meantime, don't do anything stupid-don't do something you'll regret...let me give you some advice: I have powerful and influential friends in this community who are, well, you might say beholding to me...if you do or say anything that may threaten them, they will crush you boys like gnats-take my word for it-don't do anything stupid!"

The phone went dead. An icy chill ran up-and-down my spine. It sure didn't feel like Timmy and I had won, or even had gained the upper-hand on Hansen.

I must have been staring into space because I didn't know Tim had gotten up from his chair and was standing behind me until I felt his hands on my shoulders.

"Johnny," he said in a near-whisper. "That was the most awesome thing I ever heard!"

He massaged my shoulders then kissed my cheek.

"You're trembling..." he said as he continued rubbing the knots from my shoulders and back. "I'm not scared anymore...I don't want you to be scared...you have a real knack for this sort of thing...everything's going to be all right..."

I wanted desperately to believe him-to think we had the advantage on Hansen, but I felt nagging and serious doubts in my mind.

I prayed I hadn't overplayed my hand and simply poked and prodded a sleeping bear.

Two-hours and several erections later, I abruptly powered-down the computer and announced, "I can't take this anymore!"

When I walked by Tim on my way to the bathroom, I was sure he noticed the agitated state of my crotch.

I splashed water on my face, brushed my teeth and took a major whiz. The room was hot; I pulled off my sweat shirt, but in the name of decency, decided to leave on the sweat pants.

Tim followed suit and when he emerged from the bathroom yanked-off both his shirt and blue jeans. He stood beside the bed wearing only black, string bikini briefs.

He wasn't in a hurry to get underneath the bedspread. It was almost as though he was posing for me, and I had to admit, he was one sexy boy. His undies were so small they made his 'package' appear quite big.

He turned-off the bedside lamp and slid into bed. He said nothing as he lay on his side close to me. His hand stroked my chest and he once again kissed my cheek.

"Tim," I whispered. "We shouldn't..."

His warm hand massaged my breasts and pinched my nipples into hard little points. His hot breath was in my ear. My penis once again came to life. He tilted my head and kissed me on the lips. His mouth was hungry and tasted of peppermint.

"Johnny," he whispered. "You're my hero...I'm going to thank you for what you did for us tonight..."

"We shouldn't..." is all I could say.

His hand trailed lower on my chest and belly and snaked its way beneath my sweat pants. I moaned aloud when he firmly took hold of my erection and squeezed.

I kissed him back. Our tongues danced together; our lips caressing, reveling in the soft, and moist warmth.

My hand caressed his bulge. Before I could push down his briefs he slid lower in bed and pushed the sweat pants down and off my legs. I was naked and he took my oozing cockhead into his mouth.

"Ohhhhh Timmy...I groaned as he gently pushed me onto my back.

His lips and tongue were the most wonderful things I'd ever felt but I couldn't relax; I wanted-no, I needed, to pleasure him, too.

"Timmy," I said thru a catch in my breath, "...turn around...lie beside me and let me do you, too."

He didn't move. He said, "No, this is your night..."

A strangled cry came from my throat that startled both of us.

"Pleeeeeezzzzzzzz, Timmy-PLEEEEZZZZZZZZ!!"

He suddenly turned length-wise on the mattress, and I worked his briefs off his legs and tossed them on the floor beside the bed. I gobbled-down his hard-on and massaged his balls.

That's better, I thought to myself. I was relieved. I took comfort from having his cock in my mouth. I could never just lay back and receive pleasure-no, it wasn't right-I was the one who was supposed to give men pleasure, not the other way around.

I had thought about this a million times. What the hell is my problem? Why can't I admit I deserve pleasure as much as anyone?

And it always came back to my parents. Instilling self-esteem in their children was not their strong suit. No, they made sure my brother and I were kept off-balance.

They would scold us. What made us so selfish and arrogant to believe that we were special? That we were better than other people-more deserving than anyone else?

My parent's made sure my brother and I were humble to the extreme of not being able to accept compliments, or the attention of others. They meant well-they just didn't know how to be parents.

Long and thick cocks are nice, but there is something to be said for being able to take an entire erection into one's mouth. There is nothing quite as exciting as feeling a man's pubic hair on your lips, chin and cheeks.

I hoped Timmy felt the same way. Afterall, we were both the same length and thickness, and we could easily swallow each other's hard pricks.

When I began stroking the soft flesh of his buttocks, he crooked one leg to give me better access. I did the same for him.

Our fingers caressed each other's perineum; slowly teasing the ultra-sensitive skin. Back-and-forth we increased our tempo, and pleasure.

My balls were about to burst; I felt his rise in their sac. I massaged his anus; he did the same for me. When I couldn't hold out any longer, I pushed my finger inside him to the first knuckle; he pushed his finger inside me.

It was difficult holding his penis between my lips as we violently shook and thrashed about on the bed. I licked at his slit, lapping-up his semen and sperm. I thought he tasted like candy, like a purple sweet tart.

We gulped down each other's loads. Our balls had been filled to capacity and we jerked and bucked a long time. When we came to rest, we still had each other's soft pricks in our mouths. We cleaned each other then he lie beside me.

We held each other tightly. He laid his head on my chest and immediately fell asleep. I stroked his hair and listened to his breathing.

I couldn't sleep-my mind was in overdrive. I replayed my conversation with Hansen over-and-over. Did I do the right thing, or did I put Tim and Jeffrey in great danger?

I kept hearing his threat: "I have powerful and influential friends in this community who are beholding to me...if you do or say anything that may threaten them, they will crush you boys like gnats!"

I wondered who his 'powerful friends' were, and why they would be threatened by us? This had nothing to do with anyone except Hansen.

I began to dread what we might uncover. It was now obvious to me this went way beyond Hansen making dirty videos. There was something beneath the surface here that Hansen wanted to desperately hide.

I'm not sure when I fell asleep. All I know it was a restless sleep; strange images constantly flickering about inside my mind.

Hansen's ugly, sneering face inches from my own; his snarling and twisted mouth shouting threats and obscenities.

I saw Denny lying in his hospital bed. Suddenly, Timmy was lying beside him. They were naked and caressing one another; I wanted to scream but words wouldn't come out of my mouth.

At one point, I felt I was being eaten alive; being devoured by a huge, wet mouth with vampire-fangs.

My eyes popped open; I didn't know where I was. The room illuminated by the morning light just enough for me to see Timmy, kneeling between my open legs; his head furiously bobbing up-and-down my hard prick.

My first instinct was to stop him. I didn't deserve this attention.

Then a curious thought came to mind: don't be so selfish, John, he wanted to do this for you last night but you wouldn't let him-you had to have it your way. Quit being so selfish and allow him the satisfaction of doing you a favor.

He wants to do this-let him do it!!

I lay back and closed my eyes and enjoyed his wonderful mouth. When my balls erupted and my body shook and bucked he held on for dear life and swallowed every drop.

When he cleaned me my hips twitched and jumped from his tongue licking my sensitive flesh.

He finally looked up at me thru his beautiful eyes; he smiled and said, "Good morning!"

My body was awash in a warm glow when I saw the expression of sheer joy and contentment on his sweet and innocent face.

You know, John, I told myself, sometimes it is better to receive than to give.

bjmichaels
bjmichaels
1,252 Followers