Dirty Little Secret Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bjmichaels
bjmichaels
1,245 Followers

We stood motionless a full two-minutes before we decided no one was there. We moved about the room cautiously, half-expecting to be mugged at any time.

I finally relaxed and said to Tim, "Look around up here-see if anything is missing-I'm going to check the basement."

"Johnny, no..." Tim said in a panic, "...please don't leave me alone up here!"

I carefully led him thru every room to prove we were alone.

I said again, "See if anything is missing." I slowly walked to the steps leading to the basement.

The side-door was open. I didn't hear anything from the basement and slowly made my way down the stairs.

I searched the entire basement-nothing was missing-nothing was out of place.

I had to piss so I went into the bathroom. While relieving myself I casually glanced-up at the corner, where Hansen had installed a tiny camera; I always wondered if he got-off watching me pee.

It wasn't there-the camera was gone! When I finished I searched the rest of the basement where I knew there were cameras-they were all gone!

I went upstairs and when I saw Timmy he pointed high-up at one corner of the room and remarked, "All the cameras have been taken out!"

We performed a thorough search of the house. Not only were the surveillance and audio devices gone, all the wiring had been pulled from the house, as well.

Timmy gave me a puzzled look and I said to him: "He's covering his ass...now we can't accuse him of secretly video-taping us here."

I checked the front and side doors; they seemed fine-no one had broken-in. I tried the new keys, and, sure enough, the keys worked, the locks had been changed.

"Johnny, can I sleep with you tonight?" asked Tim.

"Uh, yes, of course," I answered, glad that he'd asked.

What remained unasked and unanswered was 'With new locks, how did Hansen or his thugs get into the house'?

"Have you thought of what you're going to say to him yet?" asked Tim...again.

I shot him a look of annoyance and displeasure.

"Sorry..." he said softly.

I checked the time on my phone-8:20-the evil bastard had kept us waiting outside his office for twenty-minutes. His strategy was working: Tim was fidgeting and his voice cracked when he spoke; my hands were trembling, and I began to have grave doubts of whether I was doing the right thing or not.

When Tim asked me that question fifty-minutes ago in the car, I answered, "I'm not sure-I'm going to have to follow his lead," but deep inside everything seemed crystal clear to me; I knew what I would say; I was confidant my plan would work...now? Well, not so much...

"You gentlemen may go inside now!" said Mandy, Hansen's secretary.

Her voice startled both of us. We rose from our chairs and slowly marched towards the door to his office.

An overpowering and palpable fear twisted the knots already formed in the pit of my belly. I glanced at Timmy-his face was whiter than the sheet we'd slept on the night before.

I took a deep breath, turned the doorknob, and did my best to change the expression on my face from nervous anxiety-to-smugly confidant. When I saw Hansen's face I knew I couldn't match the arrogant smirk that was his trademark expression.

He motioned us to sit in chairs across his oak desk from him. The cushions were so soft we both sank down, and we had to look up to see his face. It made me feel even smaller than I already felt.

He leaned forward and the smirk disappeared and was replaced with his all-too-familiar, intimidating scowl.

"I'm going to do you boys a favor and give you a pass on your disobedience on Friday...we'll just refer to it as your moment of temporary insanity...in fact, I've arranged a party tonight where you boys will more than make-up for your transgression-now give me what you stole from my house!"

I stared into his beady, cruel eyes and saw nothingness...no soul; no sign of humanity.

My mind suddenly cleared; my trembling stopped. I was overcome with a peaceful serenity I hadn't felt in a long, long time.

My eyes locked into his; we stared hard at one another; I was ready to challenge his supremacy over us.

"No..." I said calmly. "...you're never getting those files back...in fact, we made three sets of copies, and someone you do not know-who has no clue what's in those files-has been instructed that if he doesn't hear favorably from me by 9 o'clock-he will hand-deliver those copies to the police, newspaper and the president of the university...you no longer have ANY control over our lives-we now OWN YOU!"

I heard Timmy's breath catch in his throat as my eyes bore into Hansen's skull.

His face remained expressionless, but I watched the purple vein in his forehead begin to throb. I expected him to fly into a rage-to scream and shout and make outrageous demands, but he remained calm, even somewhat amused by my words.

After what seemed like an eternity, his facial muscles relaxed, and the smirk returned to his face as he sat back in his overstuffed chair.

"Son," he said, "...you're playing a very dangerous game here...if you really understand what's in those files, then you can fully appreciate the number of lives you'll be ruining if you do something stupid!"

"I don't intend on ruining anyone's life-if I don't have to...I'm sure we'll be able to arrive at a mutually agreeable settlement," I said to him, our eyes still locked in mortal combat.

"Did you faggots enjoy watching the videos?" he sneered. "You, especially Johnny-there are several people with starring roles you personally know, were there not? Did you jack-off while you were watching them? Or did you make Timmy your bitch for the night?"

I felt my blood pressure rise, but I steadfastly refused to look away from his demented eyes. This was getting out of control. Threats and insults accomplished nothing; it was time to press the matter-to back him into a corner.

"The clock is ticking, Hansen...it's getting awfully close to 9 o'clock!" I said with a slight smile on my determined face.

I heard him sigh...and then he blinked.

"So what type of 'settlement' are you proposing?" he asked thru clenched teeth.

My heart began racing; I was elated! I was sure we had just won the battle.

Remain calm, John, I told myself. Concentrate! Stay focused!

"It goes without saying," I began, "...you will never have any contact whatsoever with Tim and me, and Jeffrey Garvin, as well...since that may be difficult because we live in your house-you will sell Tim and I the house, and the property it sits-on-and we will pay you the grand total of one-dollar!"

Hansen laughed and said, "That is not going to happen!"

I checked the time again and said, "It is 8:52, old man-these terms are non-negotiable!"

His face became red with rage and he sputtered, "YOU LITTLE FAGGOT! YOU DON'T KNOW WHO YOU'RE FUCKING WITH HERE!!"

I remained calm. I turned to Tim and said, "C'mon, Tim-we're leaving!"

We got to our feet and Hansen suddenly calmed down.

"Alright-okay...sit down and let's finish this...I'll sell you the house for a buck...is that it?" he asked.

"Not quite," I replied. "You blackmailed Jeffrey into giving you twenty-five percent of the stock in his company...you're going to sell it all back to him for, you guessed it-one dollar!"

His eyes were shooting daggers at me. He abruptly picked-up his telephone, dialed a number, turned away from us then spoke with someone. It was a very short conversation.

He hung-up the phone, turned back to us and said with an evil grin on his face, "No problem...anything else?"

"Uh, no...that's all..." I said.

I sat frozen in place thinking this was too easy.

"Are you going to make the call?" he asked impatiently.

"Huh? What?" I asked.

"Are you going to tell your friend not to do anything foolish with the files?" he asked, then his eyes narrowed and he added, "...or have you been bluffing me?"

I fumbled with my cell phone and when he answered I said: "Everything's okay-keep the files where they are...there is no need to use them right now..."

I heard Jeffrey say, "Huh? Is that you, John? Are you with that bastard?"

Hansen was staring hard at me; I had to continue with my charade. I knew Jeffrey would figure-out what I was doing.

I said, "Yes, that's right...we worked it out-everything is going to be just fine!"

As soon as my call ended, Hansen asked me: "You got what you want-when do I get the files?"

I was surprised he asked that question.

"You told me not to do anything stupid with the files...giving them to you would be the dumbest thing I could do! We're keeping them to make sure you go thru with our deal...AND for insurance-if you ever fuck with us again the whole world will know what a perverted, evil, blackmailing son-of-a-bitch you are...C'mon Tim—let's go-being near this fuckhead makes me want to barf!"

We were half-way to the door when he said something I didn't hear. We turned and I asked "What did you say?"

He leaned back in his chair, and locked his hands behind his head. He had that big, arrogant sneer on his fat, ugly face.

"You know, I don't really own that house-you boy's just bought yourselves huge monthly mortgage payments, and sky-high property taxes-good luck with that!" he chuckled.

Then he continued: "And you know that phone call I made? Well, I'm sure you boys are well aware of the contract Garvin Industries has with the state school districts to replace ten-thousand monitors thru-out the state the next two years...well, you can kiss that contract good-bye...I told the guy in charge of purchasing for the state to cancel the contract-and he always does what I tell him to do-he 'owes' me-if you know what I mean...Garvin Industries is going to go bankrupt-you guys are going to crash-and-burn-I'll make damn-well sure you guys never get another lucrative contract again!"

We left the room with the sound of his evil laughter ringing in our ears.

It wasn't until we were outside and well away from the building before I could breathe easy again.

Suddenly, and rather miraculously, I heard the birds singing, saw the sun blazing overhead in a beautiful, deep-blue sky and discovered I once again had a bounce to my step.

It felt like a hundred-pound weight had been lifted from my shoulders. A smile I couldn't control broke-out on my face and spread from ear-to-ear. I glanced at Tim expecting to see him giddy as a school boy.

His face was expressionless; he was staring straight-ahead, he obviously wasn't feeling the same joy and jubilation that now raced thru my body and mind.

"We did it, my friend," I said to him. "That evil old man will never touch us again! We're free men and we can get-on with the rest of our lives!"

He stopped and I stood beside him. I mentioned we had an hour to kill before either of us had a class and suggested breakfast in the cafeteria.

His eyes were troubled; he slowly began to shake his head from side-to-side.

"Timmy, ding-dong the witch is dead-we have our lives back-what's wrong?" I asked.

"I-uh, didn't think it would go quite like that..." he said softly.

Frankly, I was flabbergasted by his pensive attitude. I half-expected him to being doing jumping-jacks and cartwheels.

He continued: "Johnny, don't get me wrong-you were great! I've never seen anyone think so quickly under pressure..."

After a few seconds of silence I said, "But?"

"...but what about his other victims? All those boys Hansen and the men forced into 'doing things' for them? Yes, Hansen will leave us alone, but the other boys still belong to him and those men...why didn't you insist he stop ALL his blackmailing-not just for us, but for everyone? He and those men should be in prison!"

"Tim, those men are victims, too-they're being blackmailed the same as the boys!" I argued.

He looked at me as though I was crazy.

"John, those men are adults who know what they're doing is wrong...they are hypocrites and liars...I'm sorry your father is involved, but that doesn't change the fact they should be outed and publicly humiliated for what they have done to those boys...I'm sorry I don't feel like we won a big victory...I'm not hungry, John-I have to go," he said then hurriedly walked away leaving me standing there feeling sad, and resentful.

Over the next couple weeks, Tim and I rarely spoke, and when we did it was strictly about business or the house we shared and now owned.

I had tried to explain to him the settlement I reached with Hansen was necessary; we had to solve our own problems before we could help anyone else; that if we released the videos to the police and public, we would ruin the lives of many innocent women and children.

Besides, we had no clue how many people were under Hansen's control. That, with one phone call, he could cancel our contract with the state, was a chilling example of the power and influence he had over important people.

As far as Jeffrey and I were concerned, the problem with Hansen was at a stalemate; there was nothing we could do now so why waste our time worrying about a problem for which we had no answer?

Our immediate concern and focus was rebuilding Garvin Industries.

As strange as this may sound, Hansen had done us a huge favor by cancelling our contract with the state; it forced Jeffrey into bankruptcy; he closed the doors and the court wiped-out his business and personal debts.

We were now free to start a new company. Isn't America great!!

There was no doubt in our minds the operating system I designed would, if not revolutionize the computer industry, would at the very least become the industry standard. We were staring at Bill Gates/Steve Jobs-type wealth and power in the very near future.

But we had a problem-for now, we were cash-poor, or, to be more exact-dead broke!

Denny had been released from the hospital and was back at the dorm. He was wearing a cast on his left leg, but the deep bruises and abrasions had fully healed. He was in good spirits, but woefully underweight; he'd lost forty-pounds while in the hospital.

I joined him for a late lunch. I had taken it upon myself to make sure he ate properly and exercised.

We sat side-by-side in the nearly empty cafeteria. I'd heaped a huge amount of meat and potatoes on his plate, and he was having difficulty finishing it all.

I looked around and saw that the few people there could not see me sitting against the wall. I placed my hand on Denny's bare leg below his gym shorts, and lightly rubbed his flesh. It didn't take long for him to achieve the desired effect.

He took a deep breath then asked, "Johnny, what are you doing?"

I immediately responded, "Oh my God, no...was your memory affected, too?"

I boldly grasped his erection thru the shorts and squeezed.

I leaned over and whispered, "If you're a good boy and clean your plate I will give you a special treat for dessert!"

With a gleam in his eye and a smile on his face, Denny shoveled food it into his mouth until there was nothing left on his plate. I carried our trays and plates to the dish pit while he made his way to the exit using his crutches.

He roomed with Todd the Quarterback. When we closed the door behind us Denny said, "Damn, I don't think there's enough time-he should be back here in half-an-hour!"

I chuckled and said, "Sweetie, you won't even last ten-minutes!"

I kissed him then pushed his shorts and jockstrap far enough down to free his balls and hard cock. I dropped to my knees and buried my face in the wiry hairs of his crotch. I inhaled; my head went dizzy and my prick went BOING! inside my briefs.

God, how I love his musky, manly aroma! One whiff and I lose control.

I gave him my wham-bam-thank-you-maam blowjob. After two-minutes he was ready to explode in my mouth but I gingerly pushed his balls lower to delay his climax; I wanted to hear his loud moans of pleasure.

My tongue lapped at his silky flesh as my head furiously bobbed back-and-forth on his magnificent rod of steel. His balls were heavy in my hand; I massaged them one-at-a-time as he began thrusting his cock deeper into my mouth.

My hand became a blur on his shaft; my loud slurping noises reverberated off the walls of the dorm room.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh...OH-JOHNNY-OH-JOHNNY—OH-JOHNNY-I-CAN'T-WAIT—I-CAN'T-WAIT-OHHHHHHH-YES-YES-YES-YES-YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS..."

He caressed my hair and cheeks as I licked him clean. My tongue and lips were coated with his sperm and semen and I decided to not eat a mint before the meeting with my father.

I was hoping to get close enough to my dad so he could smell my breath.

To say I was nervous as I drove to the Tri-State Construction headquarters would be an understatement.

"Calm down, John," I said out loud. "Everything is falling into place-after today life will be perfect!"

I had wanted to meet with my father last week, but he'd been up north negotiating a new contract. I spoke with Maggie, his personal assistant, who I'd known my whole life.

"You know, John, he's given everyone strict orders not to let you into the building...I'm sorry..." she said.

"Maggie, I only need five-minutes with him...it's very important...can you help me?" I asked her.

After a long pause, she said, "I don't know what you and your brother did, but he doesn't want your names even mentioned around here..."

"Maggie, please, I want to clear the air with him-I want a fresh start!" I lied to her.

"That would be nice-he's been a bear around here-no one can get along with him anymore!"

We made arrangements for her to be at the entrance when I arrived. She'd make sure I could get thru security.

"Oh, by the way, have you spoken with your brother lately?" she asked.

"No, not for awhile," I answered. It had been a long while.

"John," she said; her voice was sad and concerned. "He's living in a shabby hotel in a bad neighborhood...I think he's broke-I heard he's getting high every day...you need to contact him-he's a wonderful man-he shouldn't have to live like that!"

She gave me the name of the hotel. That afternoon I drove there and found him. Maggie had been right-he was a mess. I had to get him out of there and help him straighten out his life.

I called Tim from the hotel. He and I were on friendly terms at work, but that was all.

"Tim, I have a problem," I'd said.

"What is it?" he asked.

"My brother is in a bad way...he lives in a dump-his life is in shambles-he needs our help...would it be okay with you if he stays in the spare bedroom?"

Tim is a good and decent person-I knew I could count on him to do the right thing.

"John, of course-I'll get the room ready for him!"

My brother, Jim, has been living with us for about a week now.

I saw Maggie at the gate, talking with a security guard. She waved me thru and I parked the car.

On the way inside the building she said, "I told your dad he has a meeting with a contractor...I hope I don't lose my job over this..."

"He would never do that to you," I reassured her.

"I don't know-he's changed-he always seems angry now..." she said sadly.

She pressed the intercom. I heard my father say, "WHAT?"

"Your 3 o'clock is here," she replied.

She buzzed me into his office.

He didn't see me at first; his head was lowered and he was staring at papers on his desk. I laid my briefcase on the desk.

When he looked-up his face turned purple; he was about to shout when I said, "Calm down, dad-calm down-I just want to talk, okay?"

"What the hell do you want?" he spat angrily.

"I want to talk business, dad," I said.

"Business? What the fuck does a faggot like you know about business? Why don't you turn around and get the hell out of here before I have you thrown out?" he said; his eyes narrow slits.

My hands began to tremble, but I smiled at him, trying not to show the anxiety that was raging within me.

"Dad, we need some money...a hundred-thousand should be enough to get us through until our deal with the bank is finalized..." I said calmly.

bjmichaels
bjmichaels
1,245 Followers