All Comments on 'Dirty Me - Kriti's Office Outing'

by kritisahay

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

another illiterate WHORE posting cuck SHIT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You could save the

import export fees and keep this kind of crap at home

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
IT Works

Most of the stories here are just to piss off the cuck haters and it really works.

Just read the angry comments..

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re: anonymous- it works

What angry comments? All I read is opinions voiced on this pathetic cheating tale. Sounds like you got a personal problem. Go see a preacher, maybe he can help you.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 6 years ago
Erotic Coupling

This tale is about two consenting adults. The fact both are married to others is essentially irrelevant! There is NO hint that the trysts described have ANY effect on their marital relationships! That MIGHT simply be 'unreported'' or, perhaps, a future consequence. The latter could happen in a WIDE number of ways, and might be positive or negative, or simply neutral outcome ... to either (or both) paramours.

But, the only detectable interpretation offered to We-The-Readers is that they are both undetected to date.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
OK, . . .

hope it was worth writing.

Impo_64Impo_64over 6 years ago
What was this?

What was this? Not a story! Just a fuck between two characters we don't know nothing about! Like two dogs in heat fucking in the middle of a street...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I"m sorry, but while your English is good enough (I'm sure) for conversation, it's not good enough for writing fiction.

Hair cannot look "crumbled." Cookies (and empires) crumble. Hair can be "rumpled."

"where the bride is deflowered for the first time. In other words - she loses her virginity." No woman can be "deflowered" more than once. No need to mention it's the "first time." I think most readers understand that means losing virginity.

36D, "big melons", "bulging boobs"? You really need to get someone whose first language is English to edit for you, since the rest of this is terrible and nonsensical.

RoleMasterRoleMasterover 6 years ago

I enjoyed the story.. am not a pro in English literature ( English is not my first language ) and dont mind some missing context as far as meaning is conveyed in right way.I appreciate the piece of write up..Go on

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nice

It was a a very nice story. Enjoyed it Kirti.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous