Dirty Me - Kriti's Office Outing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stroked it a couple of times with my long thin fingers, and I loved the way I was able to use both my hands on his tool. Soon the pink delicate crown appeared from his thing. It looked so fresh and tasty.

"Shall I lick it?" I thought to myself. "What will he think of me?"

We had had sex just couple of times before, but we had never got involved in oral fun. I was reluctant but kept staring and stroking it with my hands.

I looked up to see the expression on his face, but what I saw made it clear what I wanted to do. He was enjoying the shower with his eyes closed, and his well chiseled body looked like a rock holding back the gush of water. The light was making his body sparkle, and at just the right places. It felt as if there was nothing in this world that he couldn't do, I knew I was smitten by his charm and aura. There was nothing more I wanted at that moment than to make this guy happy and satisfied. I closed my eyes and kissed his crown.

Surprised, he held my face with his palms and looked down at me. "Hey! Are you sure?" he said, and smiled at me.

I looked back into his eyes with a wicked expression, and gave a naughty smile.

"You'll love it," I said.

"It might be not clean!" he snapped.

"That's why I have a long tongue darling, to clean dirty cocks," I replied mischievously.

My words leased even more life into his tool, and I could feel it stiffening and becoming thicker in my hands. I had never seen a cock that huge and stiff. I removed my hands from around his shaft, and held his waist to pull him near. I first touched the small crack in his pink crown with the tip of my tongue and wriggled my tongue near it for some time.

I then wrapped my mouth around his tool, and slowly sucked the water from it. It tasted a little sour, which made me even more horny. I nibbled and sucked it like a candy. I'm sure I licked his cock completely clean with my tongue. I didn't even realize when my hands reached his buttocks, and I was almost eating him. I continued for some time, making him moan louder. I made sure to suck on his hanging testicles and nibbled on them softly.

Suddenly I started to gag, and I stopped as I was already gasping for air. His thing stuffed down my throat and the water flowing on my face didn't help matters. I had a fair amount of experience in sucking a man's cock, but it had been mostly my husband's modestly sized tool, which I could take completely in my mouth without any difficulty. Moreover, I never had to blow my hubby for more than 5 minutes, as he used to cum by then. I started coughing a bit as I tried to part away from his monstrous cock, but to my utter surprise he held my hair roughly and forced me back on his rod, almost choking me. I was shocked by his action but not offended, as I acted like his slave. Deep down I wanted to satisfy him completely, and didn't want him to feel that I was not able to blow well. I took a deep breath and then took it in my mouth again as far as I could.

"Aahh!" he moaned, louder than usual.

I knew I was doing a good job on him, but seeing him in so much pleasure made me proud and hornier at the same time. He continued pushing his shaft inside my mouth, but I was still only able to accommodate around just over half of his cock. I could feel his pre-cum leaking in my mouth, but to my utter disbelief I still continued. I did not find it gross at all, and that was so unlike me. I was learning new things about me through this person, for whom I would have done anything in the world at that moment. This went on for nearly 15 minutes, and I was surprised how he kept himself hard and resisted cumming in my mouth.

He could then finally see my face turning red with his rough treatment, and pulled me away from his thing and made me stand.

"Looks like it was too much for you," he quipped.

My mouth was hurting a bit after my hard work, and I wasn't even able to reply. He gave me a passionate kiss and we exchanged saliva with the taste of his juices.

"I love you darling, you are incredible Kriti, and yes you too have a big and wonderful mouth," he joked.

Then he picked me up like a baby with my legs across his waist. I could feel his hardness against my clit through the thin panties I was wearing. It almost made my heart skip a beat.

I looked into his eyes, and whispered: "What are you going to do?"

"I am going to ravage your little cunt," he replied.

"With my panties on?" I continued with a naughty smile.

He smiled back. "I am sure you can deal with that, unless you want to go back with torn panties," he retorted.

"I can manage anything for you my master," I said, and with that I pulled myself up a bit and used my hands to slide the panties sideways to expose my naked pussy.

As I did, he didn't miss the chance to bite on my nipples again. Then he slowly loosened his grip, to make me slide on his rod. His rod slowly made its way inside my hole, which was so wet and ready just for him. I was surprised by the ease that the humongous thing entered my pussy. I guess I had always underestimated myself! It felt like a perfect union of his thing and my hole as I held my head back and cried in pleasure, as he humped me in the same pose, with me wrapped around him as he stood below the shower.

As he continued to pound me in a rhythmic motion, I thought to myself: "This position was never possible with my husband."

My husband was not much taller than me, and stood just about couple of inches more than me. There was no possibility of him lifting me in that pose for more than a minute or so, let alone sliding his average cock inside me and trying to hump me.

He slowly started to increase the speed at which he was pumping me, making my breasts go up and down frantically. I was now in a different world, and I never wanted this experience to end. He made me rest against the bathroom wall and humped me harder, his arms against my waist and his big palms grabbing my ass. I could feel him hitting my innermost walls which I hardly thought was possible.

"Oh shit, I can do this forever," I murmured.

But by then he had started losing his grip on me, and I almost slipped.

He helped me to get to my feet, and said: "Come to my bed darling." He held my arms and brought me out.

"But I am so wet," I said.

He smiled back at me. "I know baby, and my cock could feel the wetness."

"I mean I am literally wet, and your bed will become wet too!" I said.

"I don't care, Kriti. All I care now is about the other wetness in you, and I want my cock to explore it more."

With that he just pushed me on the bed. I was taken aback by his sudden display of manly power over me, and the moments like this when I felt so smitten by his masculinity.

However, I adjusted myself on a couple of pillows as he came upon me, our wet bodies touching each other. He looked into my eyes, and removed the wet strands of hair from my face. With my legs wide apart and his thing ready to enter me again, my heart was beating faster than ever. He lowered onto me with his dick entering my hole at the same moment as his lips touched mine.

With him even the regular missionary position seemed so erotic and new. He started pumping me harder than ever, and in no time we both reached our moment of bliss together. It was then that I came back to my senses, as he lay over me with our sweat now mixed with the shower water. He moved over me, and lay beside me. I felt something flowing out of my pussy, and at that moment I realized he had released his manly juices inside me.

I looked towards him, and he seemed to understand me and said: "Don't worry, I'll get you the morning after pill from a nearby store," and left the room after putting on new clothes.

As I opened my eyes on his bed after a short nap and the wedding night dream, I found him standing next to the bed with the pills. I took them, and then checked my phone with sleepy eyes.

I saw a message from my husband: "Let me know when to pick you up from the office."

I didn't bother to reply at that time. I got up slowly, which made his juices run down my legs to my feet. I went to the washroom and cleaned myself, making sure to leave some fluids inside me so that I could feel his presence even when we were apart. I asked him to drop me near my house.

"How was your day?" my husband asked once I was back at home.

"It was very good, I had fun," I replied.

"You seem exhausted, is everything alright?" he asked again.

"Yeah," I replied, "maybe it's due to the water sports." I smiled, and smiled even more in my mind.

"Go on darling, get some rest," he said, and kissed me on forehead. He continued: "I won't trouble you tonight, although you know how tough it is for me to stay away from your gorgeous body."

I smiled back. I knew I loved him, and would never want to lose him. It was only that my sexual urges were out of control around Harshdeep.

"Love you honey," I said and kissed him good night.

12