All Comments on 'Dirty Movies: The Simpson Sisters'

by metron18

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
More extreme stuff

I loved the scat and piss swallowing in the Megan Fox and Olivia Wilde stories, though the tranny stuff in the Fox story isn't my thing, and I would love to see another Selena Gomez story, but with scat and piss swallowing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
More extreme please

I say keep the gangbangs, double penetrations, scat and piss coming. Your stories are the best I've read in a long, long while.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Love it!

I'd like to see more of this series, and the more extreme the better!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

the naster the better

VinceMasukaVinceMasukaabout 12 years ago
An Idea

Just how long has dirty movies been around? Have you ever thought about having some stories set in the 50's, 60's, 70's etc featuring the stars of the day in their prime. Just imagine classic beauties like Marilyn Monroe, Audrey Hepburn, Mary Tyler Moore, Raquel Welch, Jane Fonda, Natalie Wood, Maureen O'hara, and others, being used as toilets.

Great story BTW, my favorite part was Ashlee sucking the lolly from grandpa's ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I agree the nastier the better

KMB2476KMB2476about 12 years ago

I'm going to be in the minority here and I recognize that, but I think you need to dial back just a tad. I think you have a wonderfully perverted imagination and are an excellent writer. But piss/scat and all that stuff is a serious turn off (at least to me) and you don't need to put that in your stories. You already have kinky and wild action and you don;t need to cross that line to be good. You already are good.

We all have our lines we don't want to cross. It's kind of random, but it's there. We can accept family gangbangs, but we can't accept watersports or scat. At least that's how it is for me. I know others have their own lines. I just think that there should be little dialing down. But that's only my opinion....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
more

I liked the tranny stuff in your first story, but I didn't like the scat scenes at all, that sort of thing just grosses me out. Could you do a story with the Kardashians next? I'd LOVE to see an orgy with Kim, Khloe, Kourtney, Kris, Kendall and Kylie,

VinceMasukaVinceMasukaabout 12 years ago
Don't like the tranny stuff

But I could deal with it being a minor part of the story, with the rest of the action consisting of hereto and lesbian sex, just to get something for everyone. Just no stories like the Megan Fox one that are almost entirely tranny.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I would like to read a Dirty Movies- Story about someone like Miranda Kerr or Scarlett Johansson. Keep going with this Series!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Dirtier

They have all been good but I liked the nastiness of the Megan Fox one the most.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I loved this story, and your Olivia Wilde and Megan Fox stories are great too. Personally I prefer extreme stories (though not scat) more than romantic or gentle ones. Either way keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
more please

I would like to see the past megan fox and jennifer morrison stories that were used in the first two dirty movie stories. Also i would like to see an angelina jolie movie with and without megan fox

KeeganomicsKeeganomicsalmost 9 years ago

This stuff is amazing. I can't believe I hadn't read your work before. Having binge read more of your stuff recently I like the level right where this story and the Megan Fox honeymoon is at. More slutty humiliation, less scat and watersports. Either way, please keep up the fantastic work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous