Dirty Movies: The Simpson Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There is silence for nearly 30 seconds, then slowly applause, quickly growing to cheers and whistles, come from the rest of the family. Even Jessica has to clap for the sheer heat and perversity of Ashlee's performance. Giving her granddad one last kiss, Ashlee pulls herself off his cock and goes to stand in the middle of the crowd. Jessica joins her and, clasping hands, the sisters take an exaggerated bow, making everyone laugh.

"All right, everybody, let's get this party started!" Jessica calls out, and the room suddenly becomes a flurry of movement as the men start crowding around their hot and horny relatives. Hands grope and squeeze their large tits, pinching their nipples, while more hands cup their asses and twats, sticking fingers into holes. Jessica and Ashlee are reveling in the attention they're getting, and give back just as much; in between trying to stroke as many familial cocks as possible in both hands, Ashlee is making out with two of her uncles, switching from one to the other, while Jessica offers her tits to be sucked on by one of her youngest cousins who had apparently just turned 18 a few days before and was getting a belated birthday treat in the form of his older, hotter, slutty cousins.

About a dozen relatives surround the sisters each, and the two taboo-driven musicians get put on their knees, stroking and sucking every dick put in front of them. Being the more experienced of the two, Jessica is able to deepthroat with ease, allowing the fat cock of one of her cousins to slide across her tongue into the recesses of her gullet. At the same time both hands are busy jerking off two other cousins, pulling them close at the same time so she can rub the leaking heads of their dicks all over her cheeks. "Fuck, that's so hot," one of them grunts in pleasure as the slutty singer looks up at each of them in turn, her pretty brown eyes sparkling and her mouth full of incestuous cockmeat. Jessica replies the only way she can: by making choked gagging sounds as her throat muscles massage the head of her cousin's prick in her throat as the others jerk their pricks while waiting for their turn.

"Oh fuck, motherfucking shit, UUNGH! FFUUUUUCK!!" Ashlee's string of swears are punctuated by a loud grunt and a moan that's almost a scream as one of her older uncles decides to skip the buildup and makes his niece get on her hands and knees before moving behind her and pushing the head of his cock into her ass. His cock, while not as thick as some of the others, is still pretty long at 7.5 inches and instead of letting her adjust to the anal intrusion, shoves three inches into her ass and starts fucking it in hard, fast pumps. Ashlee continues to cuss at him before another uncle (and her sodomizer's brother) moves in and sticks his own sizable cock into her mouth, fucking it as he tries to get it down her throat. Ashlee chokes and gags, streamers of spit running out of her mouth onto the floor as she is roughly penetrated on either end. Three cousins kneel down on either side of her, grabbing and squeezing her bouncing tits like udders. Her pussy feels like it's on fire, and she fingers herself while relishing in the rough treatment her body is getting.

The cousin Jessica's deepthroating pulls his cock out of her gullet, trailing long strings of saliva and throat slime that drip onto her chin and enormous chest. Jessica immediately attacks another cock with her mouth, sucking it in with a fervor while the slimy prick slaps wetly on her cheeks. This doesn't last long, as a pair of large hands reaches through the crowd of horny men with waiting pricks, grabs her by her underarms, and pulls her to her feet.

It turns out to be Joe Simpson, who has been hanging back watching his brothers and nephews sexually use (and be used in turn) by his horny daughters. Now, with his 10.5 prick jutting up like a spear, he pulls his oldest close before leaning down to suck on her fat tits. "Fuck, Daddy, yes," Jessica moans, her face a mask of pure pleasure as she holds his head to her breasts. "Just like that. Mmmm. That feels so good."

Her hands find his cock and she jacks it, getting sticky pre-cum over her palms. Joe stops sucking her tits, grabs her ass, and raises her up off the floor, She wraps her arms around his neck and presses her tits on his chest as he lifts her up just enough so that her dripping cunt is poised right above the head of his cock. After a few tries, he finally manages to enter her waiting twat and she lets herself drop down onto his prick, sinking in about 6 inches on the first stroke. Both father and daughter groan in unison at the sudden, deep penetration, before Joe takes hold Jessica by the hips and moves her up and down his shaft. Her legs wrap around his ass as she bounces on his cock.

Ashlee's uncles are slamming their cocks in her at both ends now, violently rocking her back and forth on their shafts. More of her cousins gather around, slapping their dicks onto any part of her body they can reach and leaving streaks of sticky pre-cum. Ashlee is making noises like a bitch in heat, three fingers jammed in her soaking twat as she feels the incestuous pricks ravaging her bowels through the thin membrane.

Her uncle fucking her throat suddenly grabs her by her pigtails and jerks her head forward, shoving himself all the way down her throat, cutting off most of her air. Her slightly-crooked nose is jammed into his crotch, tickled by his pubic hair, and she struggles vainly to breathe as he holds her head in place. His cum is quickly coming to its boiling point, and her stressed windpipe feels like heaven on his swollen cockmeat.

"Gonna cum, you dirty bitch!" he growls. "Make you eat my jizz like the filthy gutter slut you are!"

Hearing this turns Ashlee on even more, and she tries to push off his crotch in an attempt to taste his forthcoming semen (as well as clear her windpipe to breathe). Her uncle holds her head in place and starts grunting, swearing loudly as his cum jets straight down her throat, and she chokes as it goes down. After a few minutes his orgasm subsides and he pulls his cock from her throat and out of her mouth. Gasping for air, Ashlee coughs hard and makes a retching sound before spitting out a large glob of cum mixed with throat slime onto the floor. Red-faced and teary-eyed, she glares up at her uncle.

"Motherfucking asshole!" she snarls, more annoyed than actually angry. "I couldn't breathe with you jizzing in my throat! You should have pulled back and cum in my mouth, you stupid shit!"

"You want it in your mouth, whore?" one of her cousins asks brusquely as he and his two brothers move in front of her, jerking their pricks furiously. He grabs her head with one hand and tilts it back so her face looks up at them. "Then quit bitching and open up."

Ashlee complies, a gleam of challenge in her eyes. "Come on, you redneck fucks," she hisses, her husky voice goading them on. "Where's that balljuice you promised me? I don't see anything coming out of your limp dicks, you--"

Whatever Ashlee was about to say next is cut off as a torrent of greasy sperm sprays out from the cocks in front of her, hosing her face silvery-white. Her cousins rub their spurting cocks all over her face, getting their cum over every inch of skin. One even jams his into her mouth for a few moments, letting her taste the bittersweet fluid.

The uncle sodomizing her lunges forward, groaning as he loses it and cums hard in her ass. One grasping hand snakes up her body and finds her left tit, squeezing it. "Aaahh, shit, that feels good," Ashlee moans, cum dripping heavily off her face. Her moan turns into a scream of delight as her uncle's other hand slides down and pinches her clit, rolling it between two fingers, and she orgasms, squirting cunt juice all over his hand.

Joe has placed Jessica down on her back on the floor and is kneeling between her spread legs, pounding his large cock into her pussy in a taboo-driven frenzy. Jessica's heavy tits bounce with each thrust, and she uses both thumbs and index fingers to pinch and pull on her nipples. Both are covered in sweat, and Joe's eyes are locked onto his daughter's. "Fuck me Daddy, fuck me Daddy, fuck me Daddy," Jessica says again and again in a chant, her incestuous mantra in time with each push and pull of his cock in her twat.

Joe can feel waves of pleasure radiating from between their conjoined genitals and traveling through the rest of his body, amplified by the sheer obscenity of the situation: having his oldest daughter beg to be sexually used by him, much like the thousand other times before this one, and soon to be followed by a thousand more after. Jessica, meanwhile, feels completely in her element, loving the sensations of her father's thick cock slip and slide against the slick inner walls of her pussy. Briefly she thinks about all the ways Joe, as well as Ashlee and her mother Tina, use her body to get themselves (and Jessica herself) off. 'Making me walk stark fucking naked around the house. Making me eat off the floor while Mom and Ash fuck my ass with strap-ons. Letting Ash's bandmates gangbang me backstage before a concert. Making me go outside to piss and shit like a dog in front of the neighbors oh fuck ohfuck ohfuckohfuckohhh--'

"--fffuuuuUUUUUUHHHH!" Jessica's perverse thoughts become vocalized in a unintelligible scream as her climax hits, ecstasy exploding through her body. She pulls her nipples hard as this happens, her back arching at the same time. Joe's own climax hits a second behind hers, letting out a wordless shout as he grips her thighs and plunges in deep, his hot incestuous semen spurting inside her cunt and filling it up.

Seeing Jessica writhe in pleasure as her womb gets sprayed with the cum that spawned her over two decades ago causes more of her relatives to lose it. Hurrying over, they surround the busty blonde singer and unleash their loads, splattering their thick jizz on her face, tits, stomach and legs.

Both father and daughter come down from their respective orgasms slowly, breathing hard as Joe withdraws his cock from his daughter's cunt with a wet pop. Jessica runs her hands over her slimy body, rubbing the jizz staining her form into her skin. She swipes up a large, stringy glob and dangles it over her open mouth, letting it dribble from her fingertips onto her tongue before closing her lips and swallowing with a satisfied sigh.

Two of her older cousins pick Ashlee up off the floor so that her youngest cousin can lay on his back beneath her, his nice 7-inch cock pointing straight up, before lowering her down so she straddles his waist on her knees. His dick presses against the lips of her wet gash and she rolls her hips, getting her cunt juice all over his shaft and making it slick.

"You ready to fuck me, stud?" she asks, looking at him as she teases his cock with her cunt.

He doesn't respond, his eyes on her body and barely able to breathe as he tries his hardest to hold himself back.

"Look at me." Ashlee leans over him, her breasts swaying, her nipples brushing against his skin. Taking hold of his chin in one hand, she holds his sweating face steady. "I said, look at me." Her tone of voice has a little more edge in it, cutting through the fog in his head, and his lust-glazed brown eyes meet her green ones. "I asked you a question."

"Wh--what...?"

"Are you..." Ashlee's husky voice drops even lower as she leans in close to his face. A long dribble of semen drips off the side of her face and lands on his cheek. He doesn't even notice. "...ready to fuck me?" she breathes. Her hips continue to rub her steaming twat all over his dick, which by now is so hard it hurts.

"Y--yes..."

"Hmm?" Ashlee slowly and deliberately laps up the fallen cum on his face, her tongue sliding across his skin and leaving a warm trail of spit behind it.

"I wanna...I wanna fuck you so bad. So bad, Ashlee, please," Her cousin is begging for release now, his tone plaintive. "Please, Ash, I wanna--I gotta fuck you. I NEED to. I need--"

"Shhhh." Ashlee places a finger over his lips, silencing his pleas. She kisses him deeply, her tongue pushes the cum collected there into his mouth. Pulling away, she holds his mouth shut to prevent him from spitting it out.

"Swallow it," she says, looking him deep in the eye. "Swallow that cum in your mouth, and I'll give you what you want."

Her cousin hesitates for a long moment, torn between barely-contained lust and disgust at the unfamiliar tang of semen in his mouth, having never done anything like this before. Lust overcomes disgust, however, and squeezing his eyes shut he downs the warm, slimy fluid in one gulp. At the same time Ashlee raises her thighs up from his body, stopping the agonizingly long tease on his dick, and he jerks his hips upward vainly, trying to feel the hot wetness of her cunt.

"Did you swallow?" He nods. "Let me see." He opens his mouth and Ashlee looks in closely, taking her time to examine it. Satisfied that she has virtually broken her youngest cousin to fulfill her every perverse desire, she leans in again to whisper into his ear, her lips brushing lightly against it.

"Good boy."

She drops her thighs, which she had repositioned slightly as she leaned in to whisper, straight onto his cock. The swollen head pierces through her inner lips and digs into her throbbing, hungry cunt as she sinks further and further onto his shaft until she's taken him to the hilt, his balls against her labia.

All the color drains from her cousin's face, his eyes roll back in his head, and he makes a strangled, gasping noise in his throat as semen practically explodes from his aching balls, up his shaft, and into Ashlee's fiery twat. Ashlee seizes the moment to start jackhammering up and down his decompressing cock, making the cum spurting into her pussy froth and leak out. "You like that, you fucking bastard!" she shouts, giving him a good hard slap across the face. "Your cum is shooting into my cunt, you dirty fucking pig! Shit, there's so much of it! I'm probably gonna get fucking pregnant from this shit!"

Her words ring in his ears and send his mind beyond the moon, his hands grasping her hips tightly and trying to pull her down even further on his cock even though she's already to the hilt. Ashlee grinds her hips on his, squeezing her tits with her hands. "That turn you on, you sick fuck? Knocking up your cousin like we're some backwoods trailer trash? Fucking my preggo body with the kid you pumped inside of me? I bet you'd wanna drink the milk from my jugs when we'd fuck, you piece of shit!"

Even though most of the cum has already been drained from his balls, her obscene talk about having his incest-produced baby prolongs his orgasm, and he can feel his cock jerking and straining in her twat, almost as if it's trying to squeeze out one of his testicles. She doesn't let up either, using her pussy muscles to milk out every last drop of semen she can and watching his expression of euphoric pleasure become tinged with discomfort from the strain with a wicked grin. The grin doesn't leave her face as she looks up to see more of her cousins and uncles surrounding her, jacking their dicks.

"Goddamn, you're a nasty fucking whore of a niece, Ash," grunts one of her uncles. "What do you say we give her a cum shower, boys? Piece of fuckmeat needs to be hosed down."

"Fucking right I do!" Ashlee snarls, practically spitting out the words as she continues to fuck her poor cousin beneath her. "Well? What the fuck are you waiting for, you dumb hicks? A fucking starting bell or some shi--"

Streamers of greasy jizz start flying at her from all directions, splattering her skin and streaking her dark hair. Long ropes of semen spray on her tits and stomach, scoring her back and shoulders, and crisscrossing her face. Ashlee arches her back, letting her body be painted with familial cum. One daring cousin quickly moves up to her, grabs her head with one hand, and shoves his cock towards her nose with the other before shooting a ribbon of cum straight up each nostril.

Having her sinuses be flooded with baby batter and coughing it down triggers Ashlee's orgasm, and she screams "Aaaaah, fuck!" before grabbing his cock and fisting it, trying to get more cum out. Her cunt throbs and spasms around her youngest cousin cock, which has finally lost its strength and remains soft and overworked inside her.

Only a half dozen relatives remain, their cocks still hard and not content to just shoot off onto either of the sisters' bodies. One of her uncles, with a bit of a paunch to him, lays on the ground and pulls Jessica on top, her sperm-soaked body sliding against him. She reaches around to guide his dick to her cunt and he begins fucking energetically, feeling her tits jiggle against his chest. Another uncle kneels behind them, positioning himself before shoving his cock up her ass in one stroke and starts pumping. "Aahhh, aahhh, aahhh," Jessica moans with each thrust, loving the feeling of both holes being pummeled. A cousin moves in front of her, lifting her head so she can suck on his dick.

Meanwhile the three remaining men, all cousins, give Ashlee a similar treatment: she lays on her back atop one of them as his cock strokes in and out of her bunghole while another fucks her cunt furiously and the third gets his meat sucked while Ashlee plays with his balls. This continues for a few minutes until Ashlee pops the cock out of her mouth, jerking it roughly with one hand.

"Enough twat-fucking!" she hisses to her cousin. "Why don't you shove that dickmeat in my shithole instead? Gimme a two-for-one!"

Unhesitatingly he pulls out of her cunt, her sodomizer slowing down as well as he places the head of his dick at the entrance to her stuffed asshole. "Ohhh, yeah," Ashlee growls sexily, staring down at the second anal intrusion she's about to get. "Don't be fucking soft with me. I can take it. Just shove your meat in my ass and wreck that hole!"

Finally having enough of her wild, slutty ranting, her cousin grits his teeth and steadily pushes his cock inside to join the other one. Ashlee's moan increases in volume and intensity to a feral scream as she can feel her shit-chute being stretched wide by the two thick dicks. Her free hand jams four fingers into her gash and she fucks them in and out, nearly fisting herself as her climax overtakes her, cunt juices squirting out around her pumping hand.

The two cousins in her ass begin to move in tandem, pushing their meats in and out of her widening colon. Her body rocks back and forth on their shafts, the double anal penetration overwhelming her senses as she cums again and again.

The cock Jessica's sucking blasts its load, and she holds the thick, syrupy fluid in her mouth, savoring it as her cousin empties his balls on her tongue. He pulls out and she opens her mouth, showing off the cum she's collected before swallowing it and giving his cock one last kiss and smiling sweetly at him. Her uncles follow soon after, each of them shooting hot cum deep in her holes as she climaxes again, her body shuddering. Her groans of ecstasy are overshadowed by her sister's ravings.

"Cum in my ass, you motherfuckers!" Ashlee howls, her eyes wild and blazing. The cock she's jerking off lets loose with its load, splattering her already soaked face. Some of it even hits her in the eye, but she barely notices, so overtaken by animalistic ecstasy. "Spray all of your jizz up in there! I wanna have your greasy cocksauce come out of my ass for a week every time I take a shit!"

Both cousins let out loud groans and shove inside her butt one last time, driving in deeper than before and making Ashlee's scream even higher. They burst at nearly the same time, their heavy loads spurting into her overworked colon and bowels. Ashlee climaxes once more, her body jerking and spasming wildly, her thumb now added to the four fingers buried in her sucking cunt to the knuckle.