Dirty Movies: The Simpson Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, slowly, the two cousins pull their cocks out of Ashlee's stretched butthole and she rolls off onto the floor, her asshole winking and gaping with a trickle of sperm running out. Jessica lies next to her, having also been left there by her two uncles as both sisters try to catch their breaths.

Though nearing the point of exhaustion, Ashlee can still feel her cunt juicing, as if itching for one last hard cum. She can tell her sister feels the same way, as Jessica fingers her own twat gently, scooping out cum to lick off. Getting an idea, Ashlee pulls herself to her feet and makes her way to the abandoned stage. Climbing up, she disappears behind the curtain for a few moments before coming back. The men whoop as they see what's protruding from her crotch: a large, black strapless strap-on dildo covered in ridges and bumps, with one end inserted into Ashlee's well-fucked cunt.

Going over to the prone form of her older sister, Ashlee grabs her by her blonde hair and half-lifts, half-drags her onto the stage. Once in the center, she makes Jessica get on her hands and knees.

"What do you say, pigs?" she yells out. "Wanna see me fuck the shit out of big sis?"

There is a loud cheer from the men as Ashlee drops to a squat behind Jessica, her legs spread wide. The strap-on juts out obscenely, held in place by her well-used pussy muscles. Using her hands to spread her sister's asscheeks, Ashlee works her mouth and spits a large wad of saliva on her bunghole, where it starts running down her crack.

"I just love your ass, Jess," she purrs. "It's so round and juicy..." Ashlee slaps her sister's ass for emphasis, and Jessica yelps. "...and it tastes so fucking sweet." So saying, she leans in to lick at her Jessica's anal ring.

"You got any cum for me in there?" Ashlee asks, squeezing and slapping her ass again. "Hmm? Any unborn cousins buried inside your shithole for me to swallow?"

Ashlee places her mouth over Jessica's bunghole, digging her tongue inside, and Jessica squirms, straining to push some cum out of her ass. Only a few small globs are ejected onto her sister's searching tongue, and she pulls back to swallow them.

"Is that it?" Ashlee demands. "That's all you've got? You dumb cunt, you can't even hold an anal creampie right!" Standing up, she moves around to Jessica's head, turns around, and bends over. Grabbing her blonde locks, she shoves her sister's face in between her asscheeks. "THIS is how you do it!"

Grunting, Ashlee pushes out a long, gooey stream of tan-colored cum from her ass. Most of it is collected on Jessica's submissive tongue, but Ashlee's grip isn't steady, and she ends up essentially wiping her leaking shithole all over Jessica's face. More soiled semen is smeared over her sister's nose and cheeks, some of it even getting on her forehead.

Shitting out whatever cum she can, Ashlee straightens up and turns to look at her older sibling, laughing as she sees the filth on her face. She points Jessica's face at the crowd. "Hey boys, doesn't she look beautiful?" she calls out mockingly. The men laugh as Jessica swallows the cum collected in her mouth, one of her hands busily working at her cunt.

Ashlee moves to stand behind Jessica once more, this time going into a half-crouch so that the head of her strap-on is placed directly at the entrance to her sister's ass.

"On three," she announces. "One..."

And she spears Jessica's bunghole with a mighty thrust.

Both girls shriek in unison, Jessica much more louder than her sister as the thick girth and the various ridges and bumps on the plastic shaft shove their way through her anal ring and slide along the inner walls of her rectum. Ashlee, on the other hand, has just had the end of the strap-on in her cunt push against her inner walls, sending a lightning bolt of pleasure through her body.

Ashlee begins sodomizing Jessica with long steady strokes, pumping in and out of her sister's butt with an ease that demonstrates how much experience Ashlee's had at doing this. Jessica pants heavily as her bowels are violated, holding her upper body off the stage with one hand while the fingers on her other hand drive in and out of her twat. Seconds away from climax, Ashlee reaches around and jerks her sister's fingers out from her gash, pulling Jessica's arm up and behind her own back as she clasps Jessica's hand tightly. She leans forward to grab her other arm as well, lunging deep into Jessica's ass as she does so, and holds both her sister's arms together.

Her arms held behind her back and her bent-over body now resting solely on her knees, Jessica realizes that her sister can now drive deeper and quicker into her shit-chute with the strap-on. Apparently this was Ashlee's intent, as she speeds her thrusts, trying to cornhole Jessica with the full length of the dildo. Her pumps are fueled by her own pussy being stimulated, as the harder and faster she goes, the more action her cunt gets from the shorter end of the plastic shaft buried inside it.

Jessica's huge tits bounce wildly as her asshole gets pummeled. Her cunt is throbbing for release, and she can barely stand it.

"Please...please, Ash..." she whimpers.

"Please what, bitch?" Ashlee pants.

"I need...I need to cum...I need to cum, please let me cum..."

"Don't worry, anal slut," Ashlee replies, not slowing down her furious pumping. "Uungh—you'll cum---aaahh—when I cum—unnnh—and I'm almost—fuck!—almost there..."

The climax building in her own cunt reaches its boiling point, and just before she hits it, Ashlee pulls out of Jessica's ass and buries it in her pussy in one smooth motion. Orgasms slam both girls at the same time and Jessica falls from her knees, the strap-on pulling out of her slick spasming pussy. Gravity and her orgasming twat cause the other end of the strap-on to fall out of Ashlee as well, and she collapses on top of her sister, both of them ride their climaxes to their sticky, satisfying conclusions.

As both sisters slowly regain control of their senses, Ashlee shakily pushes herself up to a sitting position, with Jessica doing likewise a few moments later. The two sisters are exhausted and breathing hard, but as the crowd of relatives start applauding them, they muster up a last bit of energy to smile and take a slight bow. Ashlee wraps an arm around Jessica's shoulder and draws her close. "Love you, sis," she says, genuine emotion underlying the fatigue in her voice.

"Love you too, Ash," Jessica replies in kind, and the two kiss as the movie ends.

*

Author's note, Part Deux: I'm open to any comments/critcisms you have, so please leave them down below, or on any of my other stories if you have anything to say about them.

And on that note, I have to ask: how many people would prefer more extreme stuff (a la, mu Megan Fox and/or Olivia Wilde stories)? I'm trying to gauge my audience.