All Comments on 'Dirty Play'

by ProxyBlack

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Love it.

You've rendered Jim and Bob very nicely, the action on the pitch was just what I'd hope for, and the locker room action was...busy.

More please. This idea has lots of potentially fun match-ups to play with.

weftandwarpweftandwarpalmost 6 years ago

I liked the language, how it suited the manners. I know so little about gridiron. You described the decline of manners very well. Thank you

xelliebabexxelliebabexalmost 6 years ago

I didn't have prior knowledge to the game or world you wrote about here but I enjoyed the frenetic pace of the action as well as the explanations of what was happening between the teams that the commentators made. Good job :)

ProxyBlackProxyBlackalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback

Nice to hear it works for you folks :) Must admit, I was a bit uncertain how it would come out whilst writing it.

LoquiSordidaAdMeLoquiSordidaAdMealmost 6 years ago
Fun story

I remember seeing "Blood Bowl" in the game shops back in the day, but I'd never played it. Your story is just as fast paced and frantic as I imagined the game would be. I did play a similar concept called "Xcrawl" but it was more modeled on wrestling than football. I digress. I liked your story, especially your color commentators. It would have been fun to have them in the locker room calling the play-by-play.

Wickedelf6000Wickedelf6000over 5 years ago
Awesome!

I used to play Blood Bowl as a teen and love this story! You get an extra geeky star from me for bringing back fun memories in a hot story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userProxyBlack@ProxyBlack
Okay, so it's been waaaaayyy too long since I actually published anything, but that just changed thanks to some binge-reading of some of the mighty fine tales I've been finding around here :) A new tale has been submitted (22/4/24), and - fingers crossed - more will be coming...