Dirty Secrets Revealed

Story Info
Dirty Deeds Done - I give his best friend a helping hand.
3.2k words
4.06
62.2k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SezH81
SezH81
3 Followers

1.

Dirty Secrets Revealed

"Goodnight..."

I threw the taxi door shut. Sue would take care of the fare. Anyway, I'd picked up the bill for the last round of rather overpriced Chablis so fair do's.

I teetered to the front door on my over-high "fuck-me" strappy stilettos fishing for the key in my purse. The door opened into our dimly lit hallway and I could see the light from the living room shining under the door. "Well, they're still up", I thought. Shutting the front door, I was aware in a sudden drop in sound levels as the TV set was switched off.

Nigel, Alan's and my long-time friend was sitting at one end of the sofa, TV remote in hand.

"Hi, how's it going?" I greeted him. "Where's Alan?"

"Gave up on you! Says he had a tough day. Says you should keep the noise down when you go up too", Nigel smiled, nonchalantly dropping the remote onto the sofa.

"Need a top-up? I'm having one," I asked as I made my way to the fridge in the kitchen. I poured two glasses from the open bottle in the fridge door, added some ice and made my way back to the living room.

Nigel was watching me, rather intently I thought, as I handed him the glass. My own fault, I suppose. The dark blue cashmere dress was indecently short. Only a couple of inches below "See-level" and the shortness combined with the high-heels made my legs look like they went on forever. I liked the effect. I quite liked the effect it had on others too. I liked them looking.

I wasn't wearing a bra either. I didn't really need to. My breasts are just a generous handful as Alan puts it and they're firm enough to do without. There was however no hiding the fact that the clingy cashmere was doing little to hide my perky nipples.

Anyway, looking is OK. Good for my ego too!

He took the glass one handed, the other still hovering near the TV remote.

I took a long slurp from mine and perched myself at the other end of the sofa. "So, how's things? Found a replacement for Becky yet? How's the old sex-life?"

"Not really." he replied. "Things are so bad, I'm in danger of becoming firm friends with my right hand".

I laughed. "Well watching midnight porn probably doesn't help..." I said looking pointedly at the still whirring DVD player.

He had the grace to blush. "Well, you wandering around like a half-naked blonde bombshell doesn't help either..."

"Half naked? – I'm not. This is just my on-the-town normal slut-wear," I protested, still smiling. "So, what did you have on?"

He made a grab for the controller, but I was faster and I took the television out of standby.

Frozen on the screen, in three-quarter view, a girl sitting on a green sofa was about to receive a very large and very hard cock between her half opened lips. If I were to un-pause the DVD, I knew, the camera would pan down revealing her sweater pushed up over her pert breasts and then pan further down showing her white stockings and her hand at work between her splayed thighs. Later, the cock would be stretching her as its owner knelt between those long legs while she looked directly into the camera with an "is this what you wanted to see?" kind of look. Later still she'd accept a thick stream of spunk up the side of her face under the insistent administrations of her fingers and lips. She'd look again at the camera, again with the look that said, "I hope that really was what you wanted to happen". And then the DVD would end.

I knew the movie well. Very well. Actually, I knew the participants. So did Nigel... My turn to blush.

"Just how much of this have you watched?" I asked Nigel, turning to look at him. I saw his hand go to his lap, unsuccessfully attempting to cover the tenting in his jeans.

He was scarlet now. "Nothing.... Not much.... Well, actually, a bit. This was the third run though", he admitted. "Sorry... I shouldn't have. But I....".

"Oh," I said, "Well, I've no secrets from you anymore, have I? But my fault I guess, the disc shouldn't have been left lying around".

He relaxed a little when he realised that I wasn't angry. Really, I wasn't too upset. Like I say, I like being watched, this was just a little more extreme.

"So who did you get to take the film for you?" he managed to ask, presumably emboldened by my lack of tantrums. "I mean how did you find....".

Time to come clean, I thought.

"You're asking the wrong question", I interrupted, and "The real question is 'whose cock is it?'.

I continued to look at him as realisation began to dawn. I said "I'm not telling, but it's your best friend behind the camera. So draw your own conclusions. And actually, that's another secret. Now you know. If anyone else gets to know, you're in big trouble".

He glanced back at the screen and then back to my face. "Shit! I'm seriously fucked up now! You looked so.... Anyway, look what you're doing to me." He indicated his lap. "I think I might need to disappear off to the bathroom for a while!"

Then the wickedness came over me.

"The bathroom?" I asked innocently. "Whatever for?".

"Well... you know... to take care of...um...business..." his hands had dropped to his lap. Again.

"No, no, I got that bit... I meant why do you need to go to the bathroom to do it?"

He looked at me in confusion. "What do you mean?"

"Well, maybe you should do it right here. While you watch the TV. While I'm here. I mean, I guess, that your condition is partly my fault. So why go to the bathroom and close your eyes and imagine, when I'm right here and you can look at me for real while you... um.... do it? That way I get to watch too and check if everything Becky told me was true...". I dropped my eyes to his lap and then back slowly up to his face. "Anyway, fair's fair. You've seen me. What about returning the favour?"

"What?... I can't. This is a first! You've embarrassed me! I mean.... Anyway, what about Alan?".

I un-paused the DVD and the stranger's cock started to disappear between those pouted lips.

"I won't tell if you won't," I whispered. "Want some help to get started?" and I reached over and slipped my right hand under his, right over that delicious bulge starting to form in his jeans. Wow! Warm, growing and full of promise of something big!

With both hands, I unfastened the waist button of his Levis before he could say another word.

And then the remaining buttons and.... and then my right hand was inside, and gripping his rapidly hardening cock.

I looked into his eyes and then squeezed. I felt his cock pulse back at me and I contracted my fingers again, squeezing in rhythm to his pulsing and now almost fully hardened cock. Wow! It was big – and getting bigger. Bigger than Alan's, I thought, and pulled it out into full view. Oh wow! Nice! My fingers hardly stretched around it. Big, heavily veined, throbbing and kind of threatening.

Nigel was leaning back, just his jeans open and his cock standing straight up. I gripped it with both hands, my right at the base still squeezing rhythmically and my left hand above pulling his already retracted foreskin up and down and still there must have been a couple of inches left over. He groaned quietly – his first sound since saying "that he couldn't". Well, it looked like he COULD.

"How's that big boy?" I said, looking down at the fully erect cock protruding from my hands. "Better than a bathroom visit? Should I stop? Do you want to do it yourself?" I'd really have liked to watch him wank himself. Maybe while I showed him my damp panties, so close to the hem of my dress and while he watched me swallowing the cock on the TV screen.

"Well, I quite like what you're doing" he said. Surprise!

I squeezed again and hitched the hemline of the dress up a little, virginal white panties coming just into view. His eyes moved from mine, down to my hands encircling his cock, across to my hemline, to the TV screen, back to his cock, back to my face. With just my right hand moving up and down his shaft I leaned across and kissed him. His cock pulsed and seemed to harden even more, if that was possible. This wasn't going to take too long, I realised.

I looked down, fascinated by my hand moving up and down that thick, long shaft. A drop of pre-cum formed at its tip. A pity I was just limiting this to a hand job, I thought.

That's what I thought, then I dropped my head lower and licked. Mmmm.... slightly salty, wholly delicious. He groaned. His hips rose as he tried to get his cock into my mouth. Wow! The power! I loved doing this! The ability to make a strong man quiver just with the touch of my fingers. Oh and maybe my tongue. He buried a hand in my hair, holding gently, while I swirled my tongue around the head of his cock.

I raised my head and looked at his face while licking my lips and jerking him slightly faster now. He brought his left hand around and, gently at first, cupped my right breast. My turn to groan. I bet I could cum just by having my tits fondled the right way and he seemed to know the way. He pinched the nipple, a little harder now, through the soft wool and I gasped.

The version of me on the TV was getting her nipples tweaked too, as the massive cock was slamming rapidly into her. She looked directly at me with that look...

Alan always claimed I would be able to make dead men rise with my wanking style. "Better than I can do it myself" he claimed. Well, I'd learned it all from him and here I was practicing it on someone else. While that someone watched his best friend's wife getting the life fucked out of her! What a slut! But I didn't care.

The pre-cum was becoming a trickle now and I realised how close Nigel was to cumming. His other hand took my left breast and he pressed them together, avidly watching my hard nipples through the material as if he wanted to retain the image for future use.

The screen me withdrew the cock from her mouth and rubbed it up the side of her face. The cock erupted then, covering her cheek, running down over her lips and she again looked directly at me, well really directly at her husband behind the camera. "How was that?" she seemed to ask.

I could feel Nigel's cock pulsing more strongly now as his hips started to rise and fall in time with my pumping. Both hands now. Very little finesse. I gripped more tightly as his orgasm took him and then, as I relaxed my grip slightly, a stream of spunk jetted up the front of his tee-shirt. One, two three jets later and I further relaxed my grip. Bending again I took the still rock hard cock a couple of inches into my mouth and sucked gently, still gently milking him with my hand as his body subsided with a shudder.

I looked into his eyes as I deliberately brought my hand to my mouth and licked his spunk off the back of my fingers. "I hope that will keep you going for a couple of days", I smiled. "Maybe you can get some pictures next time..."

He just looked, wordlessly, from my face to my hands to my hemline, back up to my breasts. One last squeeze and I was out of the door heading up the stairs.

And horny as sin!

2.

Dirty Deeds Done

I opened the bedroom door, let myself in and closed it gently behind me.

The bedside lights were both on and Alan was asleep, his iPad still lit up and lying across his chest. I went into our en-suite bathroom and closed the door behind me, not making any special attempt at being quiet.

I checked the mirror – slightly unkempt, but still... I considered the electric toothbrush and decided not. I still had my "being wicked" feeling and the damp patch in my panties and the growing need to do something about my horniness dictated that I go and make my 'confession'.

Alan was awake as I closed the bathroom door.

"Good time?," he asked, pushing half upright on his elbows.

'"Yeah, great. Pubs were heaving. Usual Friday night thing. Usual lechers. You?"

"OK," he said, "Just the normal shitty busy day".

Well, we'd have to see about that!

I perched on the bed next to him, my hand falling carelessly onto the duvet near the top of his thighs.

"You probably shouldn't have left our DVD lying around with the others. I think Nigel found it," I started.

His eyes went wide.

"Oops, that was a bit silly, sorry."

"Actually, I'm sure he found it," I continued, "I get back, and it looks like he has a hard-on the size of the Eiffel Tower poking through his jeans. He was on the sofa, with the controller in his hand, so I don't think there's much doubt about what he'd been watching".

"Oops," Alan said again, "He's probably down there right now having a quick wank! You know he's still broken up from Becky?"

I said nothing.

A lecherous look crossed his face.

"Maybe you should have helped him out," he said, a smile appearing. "You know..."

Something, beneath the duvet, nudged my hand. So, it was still his favourite fantasy.

"I know what exactly?" I enquired sweetly.

"You know, whatever it is that you do best. It might have been a turn-on. For you, I mean."

He was prevaricating. I don't know why he couldn't just say it!

"Oh, that again. I thought your episode as a great cameraman was a one-off. Would you really like me to? With your best friend? Instead of a casual pickup? What if I did and I liked his cock more than yours?"

The lump under the duvet was growing insistent now and I allowed it a quick squeeze.

"Well," he said, closing his eyes a little, "I do think about it sometimes. I still get hard thinking back..."

He reached out, sliding a hand beneath my hemline and touching the front of my still damp panties. "Don't tell me that it's disappeared from your mind either. I'm just saying that maybe you should have....".

"Yes, I said. It was fun," I admitted, "and anyway," - I let a look of contrite guilt form on my face, - "Who says that I didn't, you know, do something about it?"

He was awake now. He searched my face for the truth.

"Really?", he asked. "What? Really, you did? You um... you helped him out? You touched his cock? Really?"

I lowered my eyes.

"At first," I admitted.

And then, "Something under here feels like its not complaining about it! I think it likes that idea. Let's see..." and I pulled back the duvet. His cock was standing, pointing straight at the ceiling. I'd never seen it harder. I wrapped my hand around it, squeezing gently.

"Yes, I did this to him. Is that OK?"

"Really? You're not kidding? Really, you rubbed his cock?"

"Yes, really, I did, just like this, " I admitted again, stroking more strongly now. "Is that OK with you?" I asked rather unnecessarily. "He's huge, you know. I could hardly get my hand around it. And hard. So, so hard! And I pulled it out of his jeans... and I wanked it, just like this. I got your friend's cock out and I did this to it. Are you sure it's OK? You don't mind that I got his big cock out and rubbed it up and down like this?".

Alan was breathing hard now. His fingers were inside my panties now. Tracing the line of my slit. Letting my wetness escape. Oh God! I needed this! He stroked gently around my clit, rubbing in small circles. It wasn't going to take me very long either!

A small orgasm flooded gently over me and I clenched my thighs trapping his fingers. Well, great for starters, but I really wanted some cock inside of me!

"And you made him cum?" he asked. "You rubbed his cock like you're doing now and made him cum?"

"Well, sort of like this," I said, and I leaned across and kissed him, still pulling his cock, still fascinated by its hardness, by its heat.

"You taste like...," he began. "Oh God! You didn't... you didn't.... Did you?"

"Just a little," I said in a small voice, almost whispering, looking into his lust filled eyes, and jerking his cock even harder now.

"I sucked him off too, but just a little bit. I just let him put a few inches into my mouth. I had his hard cock in my mouth and I sucked on it. Really, just a little bit.... I'm sorry, but I had to. Well it was so big.... and it was so hard.... And I just had to.... Well, you know.... And I made him cum. I made him spurt with my hands and with my mouth. And I licked his spunk off my hands, after I'd made him cum. After I'd made him cum, just like this.... Just like this.... Is that OK? You're not mad at me? How do you like the taste of your best friend on your slut's mouth?" And I kissed him again, forcing my tongue past his lips, licking him like I'd licked Nigel's cock earlier.

It was my own fault. My hand rubbing his cock. The realisation of where my mouth had been earlier, of what he could taste on me. His cock just erupted. I can't think of another word for it. I felt it start to thicken even more, and it started pulsing in my hand. The first jet arced up and caught the side of my face as I kissed him. Then up the front of my dress, then onto my thighs.

I pulled back to let him see me. His slut. Covered in his spunk. And still with traces of his friend's cum on my lips.

"Oh wow, Sez. Oh wow. You slut." His eyes began to flutter as he subsided from his orgasm. He'd be out of it in another ten seconds. My fault, yes, but now I really needed cock, and he was in no state to oblige. Well, maybe my Rampant Rabbit might help, or maybe I'd wait until morning, or maybe.... I wondered how long it would take Nigel to recover....

SezH81
SezH81
3 Followers