All Comments on 'Dirty Secrets Revealed'

by SezH81

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
Sick

Do people this this really exist?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Standard cluck story.

Another author who failed 3rd grade, walks the roads picking up cans to sell, thinks he knows what is erotic. About as erotic as passing gas in church.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Awesome

Dunno what the others are thinking, wish my wife was like this. Excellent, more please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Only one Dirty Secret

This is a boring, stupid, monotonous, standard, formula cuckold story, Only thing new is the cab ride.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
yep

there are people like this out there... I can see the house now... Looks like some all of us have seen back in our party days.. Not much class but a place to crash..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Formulaic Trailer Trash

This story has neen done how many times? Funny thing none of them are erotic

Oz1999Oz1999about 11 years ago
Minority Opinion

I thought you did a great job with this story and I'm not entering my comments as Anonymous ... what a bunch of fools! Sounds like some high moral standard bearers who just happened to land on this website ... lmao

fridayamfridayamabout 11 years ago
A nice little

tease of a story;) Thank you

ythebadgerythebadgerabout 11 years ago
Anonymous people

seem to get their thrills from farting in church. Aah,,, bless!

This was a well-written story - and an erotic one. In real life, of course, it would be difficult to see the best friends remaining that way for very long, and I'm not sure a thrill is worth losing a firm friendship for. In fiction, of course, it's very different, even though you gave the characters a touch of realism. All in all, a pretty good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Re Anonymous

So ythebadger and Oz1999 are your real names? Thought not. How does that make you any less anonymous than someone without a fake moniker.?You two are idiots personified. Bitching about people who are anonymous when the whole time using an anonymous name. Couple of pompous twits By the wayThis story was juvenile at best and pretty boring.Been done too many times

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Loved it.

I loved the story. This gal is right out of my fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Delicious

teasing, daring little story. This is a swiftly drawn portrait of a woman who honestly loves sex and her natural power over men. A woman who naturally terrifies all the cucky cakes who come to Lit LW every day to worship their hatred of women and lash themselves in self flagulation to renew the pain of there humiliation when their own wive went to another man for reeal sex. More, Sez! More more more!

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 11 years ago
@ANON 're: Anon'

First, I enjoyed the story. Not really sure Sweetie is married to Alan, but they ARE long-term roomies, so I guess he can be Hubby. Odd relationship where she is out-with-the-girls on Friday night, but no biggie! Sweetie is certainly adventuresome...VERY much so! Knows what she wants, and goes for it! Hubby seems to appreciate that, AND HER! Who The Fuck else has any say in that relationship? Yes, you can like it, or hate it, or Not Give A Damn!

I thought it was worth a 4.7 which equates to 5*

Anonymous...those who use that option are indistinguishable from all other Anons! (Within a Comment Chain of a story, and across ALL of LIT) When YBadg makes a comment, I can chide him for inconsistency (or give kudos for consistency) with HIS previous comments. To that degree, I KNOW LordSlamDawg and YBadg and Duna (yes, and even DWartNuts)! Would NOT recognize any of them at the airport (but MIGHT be able to spot AngieSophik, if she travels in that peignoir...yum!) ((and IF that is her photo!!)). That is NOT the same degree of being hidden as Anon! GMAFB!

thayne002thayne002about 11 years ago
Enticing

I really enjoyed your quick short story. I am a younger woman and it felt taboo and exciting. It wasn't just about hard core sex...... You described perfectly the building desire in a woman to make her want to give you a blow job. Very hot quick read. It's nice not to have to read for an hour to get you excited :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Worked for me

Damn good hot wife story. More please.

x_witless_xx_witless_xabout 11 years ago
You fucking hot naughty slutty little tart sez.

Loved it. 5*

SezH81SezH81about 11 years agoAuthor
Is it always like this?

This was a first submission.

Do comments threads always get hijacked like this one seems to have been?

If people don't like "loving wife" tales then just move on.

Thanks though for the comments which concerned my tale. It takes all kinds and I'd have been surprised if everyone had liked it.

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 11 years ago

Get used to it and write what you want. Not everyone likes cuckie lw. Some like btb lw and others like finding new love. Keep writing. Hell even stang gets shit and he is the biggest dog on the board. Good writing but I am not a cuck fan but what the hell?

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Does

Does everything have to turn into a cuck and whore story? At least this limp wristed twit only wrote one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous