All Comments on 'Dirty Train Girl'

by darcysweet

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Excellent

Nice, well written and properly erotic

Ladyhawke24Ladyhawke24over 14 years ago
WOW!

Loved this story. Please continue this thread! Very hot!!

SadieRoseSadieRoseover 14 years ago
Awesome Story

A delicious twist on the customary 'male groper on the train' story. I was hooked by the premise and held in thrall by the execution of this short and sweet tale and look forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
utterly unique

Exquisitely delicious, and such a change from the usual self-consciously naughty train feeling scenes. Yours is intense, sweeping us up in uncontrolled erotic emotion. You are exceptionally good!

PacoFearPacoFearover 14 years ago
Slick, hot, dirty and smart

Loved it. You're on my favs now, missy. Thanks for a thoughtfully erotic ride!

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 14 years ago
This story put a BIG smile upon my face

Perhaps this is what Sheena Easton's "Morning Train" song was really about. Great story - erotic as all get out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Mistress Red Pen says...Delicious!

Yummy story! Loved the pacing and the hot build-up to more and more and more... until the climax. I wanna ride that train!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Amazing

Wow. As I was reading this I could imagine myself in Louis' position and almost feel her fondling me. Just wow. Vivid imagery and not one boring paragraph. Pacing was excellent. Those 10 minutes came and went without me noticing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
More...please

Please tell me there's going to be more coming

kiwiplumkiwiplumabout 14 years ago
Every time

I swear your stories make me laugh with the cleverness, so well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Magnificent, and hot!

I love your stories. They make me weak with sex and laughter. They make me cry because I wish I could write that well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Wow!!!!!!!!

Breathtaking...

schwantz66schwantz66over 11 years ago
Wow

That was incredible. The ending was a real topper to the story. I need to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Well written. I would love to read more adventures of your Dirty Train Girl.

whismerhillwhismerhillalmost 11 years ago

great story but too short ^^

GlennWillisGlennWillisalmost 11 years ago
Masturbating in Public

"My neighbor and her girl friends watched me jerk off. They sat in front of me and watched me jerk off and cum. They liked it. I could hear them talking about me and laughing as they watched me beating off, so I jerked off in front of them three times. Each time I came real hard. They watched me cum and it felt great. They were all gorgeous brunettes. I loved it :)"

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Absolutely Arousing!

The detail of this engagement placed me just inches away from all the action. I could feel her action, her energy.

Beautifully written, an erotic pleasure in exquisitely good taste.

Now I want to meet her!

Bigfan1952Bigfan1952about 8 years ago
Nicely Done

Lovely way to tie up the story and tease me with the possibility of more... Thanks!

kigyokigyoabout 1 month ago

thoroughly enjoyed that. Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous