All Comments on 'Dirty Weekend with Cuckoldress'

by footslave85

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
To be continued...?

NO......! Thank you...!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Oooooohhh, at least you got to parade before

I hope he got a good lustful eyefjll of that curvy tender ass of yours all sugg!ED u

In red silk panties. His hard cock should have been begged to fuck you good.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoabout 6 years ago
No more please

Pure drivel!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Your title is factually wrong.

Cuckoldress is a woman that enjoys her man having sex with other women, while she watches or waits. Sometimes she is called a cuckquean.

What you should call the woman in your story is a "hotwife" or just "sexy slut"

The title is misleading. Fix it, or don't. But you'll get a lot of people that either tell you the same thing I'm telling you, or they'll downvote it out of disappointment.

dragonmann72dragonmann72about 6 years ago
4/17/12

I noticed that you hadn't submitted any thing in L/W since 4/17/12 and now I know why.

She had insisted on me putting on my chastity cage Friday morning before we left, something we often did to raise the teasing level. She then spent the entire journey trying her best to tease me -Fetish-

"My girlfriend would like to know if you're free for dinner tonight." He stared at me speechless and clearly not sure whether I was being serious.

"If you are, this is where we have booked for dinner, she hopes to see you later" I dropped a napkin on his table with a time and the name of the restaurant we would be eating at, sealed with a kiss from her cherry red lips. I hurried back to our table embarrassed and a little excited about what I'd just done. I sat down to a "good boy" from my girlfriend and we then moved on to discuss other things. -Mind Control-

"Wouldn't it just be so deliciously humiliating for you if he turned up part way through our starters and made you leave so he could take over?" she mused. "What do you think people would say when a tall handsome man comes in and takes your place?" I couldn't manage a response and was desperate for him not to turn up. I really wanted to enjoy our anniversary. -BDSM-

One has to wonder why males from the UK want to be cockolded so much. Man up and end the story here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

just another whore throw the bitch out

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Was this a story?

Of course not! Just a bucket full of shit! Not even a wife in it. Just a girlfriend abusing her retarded boyfriend. Abusing retarded people is crime!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great story!

I can’t wait to hear more.

Please ignore the stupid jealous cuck wannabes who criticize your story. It’s very exciting to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I think the last line in the story was...

"But, I was her cuckold, giving her the freedom to have sex with other men."

you earned the mandatory 1 by that time, so I quit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

A cuckoldress never Hot Wife yes, when you start a story please finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Just a brief comment

Since they're not married, this is the wrong category. Since they're not married she is neither a hot wife nor is he a cuckold. Those two conditions would require them to be married. As least TRY to understand what you're writing before you post it. This was complete and utter nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great start!

Ignore the haters, this is a hot story regardless of them being married or just bf/gf. Please continue! 5 from me!!

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchabout 6 years ago
Poor rendition of Femdom in a marriage or LTR. Tis a callow view indeed that assumes disrespect is integral to FD.

Humiliation and Denial as part of a session or a bit of scene play is one thing.

Just a run of the mill FAP story, with no cred as a portrayal of a loving relationship or one involving a MAN and a woman.

Part of the edge to a good Dom/me story comes from taking the power exchange just so far, then knowing how to back off in the right way. In any kind of Loving domination, there has to be some sort of consideration for the sub, even if it is not apparent to the sub during the session or scene.

Please keep this pulp cuckdom in fetish, you're giving D/s a bad name with the masses.

You could fix this with a slave rebellion, but since you didn't write much depth into her or at the start, it will probably seem tacked on.

Thanks for trying, if I were a wimp with no self esteem or woman in my life, I might dig it.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
Comments

What in the world makes you cuck fans think that those of us who don't like cuck stories are "wannabe" cucks? Aren't we allowed to dislike cuck stories without your armchair psychoanalysis? You rarely, if ever, see BTB/Consequence critics derided as "cuck wimps who wish THEY had the balls to 'burn the bitch!'"

Regarding girlfriends/fiancees, it has long been established that the mods accept them in LW.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Please, no more

Spare us please. Read the overwhelming number of negative comments and stop this utter nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hot! please write the next installment!

Ignore the haters. If they didn't really like cuck stuff then they wouldn't have opened a cuck story! Cuckoldress: It's all there in the title. What were they expecting?

Dude__meisterDude__meisterabout 6 years ago
I like it

It's good. I am patiently waiting for the next installment. 5 stars

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

The cuck boy’s dream tags, and they still don’t understand why normal men don’t like them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous