Dirty Work Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
awopas
awopas
168 Followers

I couldn't lie. The outward signs were obvious. Even though my tits were tiny, my nipples nonetheless were completely erect and pointing at my captors. I knew any deception was out of the question. So with hesitation in my voice I conceded I was. Again they laughed.

"Why are you so turned on bitch?" one of the girls asked roughly.

I couldn't think, I couldn't explain it.

"I...I...don't know."

"ANSWER HER!" replied Sylvia getting up off her seat and walking towards me.

"I'm not sure, it might just be the circumstance of being...so...so..."

"So fucking hideous!" one of the girls answered before I could finish my sentence. To be truthful I didn't know what I was going to say.

"So ah...what's it like to shit your pants in class?" asked one of the very handsome young men currently populating my living room.

Everyone chuckled but all eyes turned to me for an answer.

Sylvia now stood next to me holding the pointer from earlier. She advised me to answer honestly and flicked my bare bottom with a warning of more to come if she felt my answers weren't satisfactory.

But how could I answer such a question.

"Well..I mean..erm...it was the most humiliating thing that had ever happened to me..."

"Go on," goaded Sylvia.

"I guess when I knew there was nothing I could do to stop I felt so helpless as if everything in my life I had experienced up to this point was meaningless. I knew it was something I would never be able to live down..."

I couldn't believe I had to relive my experience. I could almost sense the poop clinging to my body once more as my body began to perspire under the attention.

"But why did you strip and rub the shit all over your body, did you not think it disgusting?" asked one of the girls, a pretty Asian named Keiko.

Almost everytime a question was asked there was a titter of laughter but despite how disgusting it all was they seemed compelled to hear my answers.

"Of course I did, I don't know what came over me, I felt utterly lost...helpless..."I responded.

"That's not all you were feeling you slut, don't tell us you didn't get turned on, displayed in all your filthy glory."

"I guess...I don't know...I felt kinda funny..."

"You got turned on you slut, tell everyone the truth..." replied Sylvia.

The tears were welling up in my eyes. The sweat was accumulating on my forehead, my palms were sweating.

"She's right, I can't understand it but for some reason I got turned on."

"Like you are now, with your tiny nipples poking out and your hairy pussy soaking wet."

I couldn't stop the tears now.

"IT'S TRUE, I AM A SLUT, I JUST CAN'T HELP MYSELF!" I cried out in confession.

Everyone in the room bar me found this confession hilarious. Again Sylvia took charge.

"Ok slut, I'll do you a favour, if you can convince one of these hot guys to fuck your pathetic hairy pussy, I might just take it easy on you, so go on beg...Oh and Bobby doesn't count because he'd fuck anything!"

Bobby snorted a laugh at her last comment, the memory of him making me cum still fresh in my mind. If I understood correctly she was asking me to entice one of these cute young men to fuck me. A thought that would have seemed so outrageous 24hrs ago now seemed almost rational.

I turned to Tom, Sylvia's boyfriend. If Sylvia was going to humiliate me perhaps I could do the same to her by screwing her boyfriend in front of all her friends. Surely it would embarrass her having her man satiated by another. Unfortunately the art of seduction wasn't my strong point. Facing the powerful looking jock I beckoned him to me with my finger. When he didn't move in his chair merely rolling his eyes I called him to me asking if he'd like to please me. His response was devastating and set the tone for all the others to follow.

"Christ no girl. Why would I screw a mangy creep like you when I have a real woman already," he said smiling over at the beautiful Sylvia.

And there you have it, a new lowest ebb, even when throwing myself butt naked at a young male I was refused point blank. Of course Sylvia found this even more amusing and a further opportunity to tease me.

"C'mon guys, there's surely one of you that feels enough pity to help this horny teacher. I know she's fat, flat and sweating like a pig but surely there's something she could do to get one of you to screw her?"

The guys looked on blankly until one of Sylvia's friends came up with another solution, suggesting I dance provocatively as that always gets her man in the mood. Everyone seemed to think this was a great idea and before I knew it Sylvia had music blaring in my living room.

She stood up next to me.

"Stand up and turn around bitch and you better entertain my friends, we want to see your hottest dance moves" she ordered.

The song Anaconda from Nicki Minaj came on. I had seen the video before and it wasn't news to me that Nicki had a rather large posterior. I was commanded to shake my ass wildly. Unfortunately I was neither rhythmic or sexy in my dancing technique and inevitably all I elicited from my audience was more laughter and derision.

"Oh my gawd, I've never seen anything so gross. Look at that fat ass twaddle."

"And look if you focus really hard you can almost see her nubby nipples moving."

Song after song Sylvia had me shaking my butt and if I tried to stop for a second she whacked me on the butt with her pointer.

Comment after comment kept flying at me as they made me attempt the most heinous dance moves.

"Look the fat piggy is all sweaty all over. What a lazy bitch. I can't watch this anymore, she is too disgusting."

"She looks like a beached whale, flopping around. Just look at that tummy blubber."

"And look at that ass shake...Hideous!"

All the assembled viewers nodded in agreement between howls of laughter as eventually Sylvia put a halt to the music.

"And may I ask if any of the gentlemen was turned on by this performance?" asked Sylvia.

There was an almost audible silence until one of the girls spoke out.

"I'm afraid with that repulsive body of hers she'll have to try something else to turn on my man."

Addressing me directly, Sylvia reprimanded me for being such a disappointment. It was so degrading. Quite clearly my naked body wasn't good enough for these high school students and despite the horrific circumstances it would have been something if I had managed to arouse at least one of them.

"Has anyone any suggestion on how she can turn on our deflated men, the poor cow is all sexed up?"

"Why don't we just let her get herself off. Maybe when the guys see her stick her stubby little fingers in her sopping cunt one of them might get excited?"

"I wouldn't hold my breath," called out one of the guys.

Nonetheless, what they wanted me to do was obvious, I pleaded with Sylvia for clemency but that needless to say was pointless. She ushered my naked sweaty body back to the chair.

"Oh gross, look at those rolls of flab in her stomach!"

"Spread your fat legs again, let us see that hairy pussy of yours."

I never thought I was that fat or repulsive but compared to the girls in the room I was definitely on a lower level. In any case I complied and again got a chorus of groans.

"Now, why don't you play with your little titties. You know you want to..."

They were right but I still tried to resist. I pleaded with them to leave me alone but they wouldn't have it. My breasts may have been tiny but my nipples were incredibly sensitive. Particularly when I was as turned on as this.

"Milk those titties slut, really squeeze em."

They were goading me on. I couldn't stop myself now and began acting as I was in the privacy of my bedroom as if I wasn't shamelessly parading myself in front of all these eighteen year olds. With my thumb and index finger I began massaging my breasts. Of course this was comical to people who were used to at the very least a cup size.

"Oh my god, she's literally got nothing but nipple but holy shit they look pointy. What a tart!"

I was out of control, manipulating them anyway I could. I so longed for a cock now. Sylvia had completely conquered me. I moved one hand down to my pussy but Sylvia quickly swatted it away.

"Don't you dare cum yet slut. I'm sure we'll get a cock for you from somewhere. A skank like you mustn't get cock much I'd say unless you pay for it. When was the last time you got your pussy filled without being covered in shit?"

The truth was so embarrassing, especially in front of my younger tormentors who all seemed more experienced than I was. Of course that wouldn't be hard. I wanted to lie but with my mind racing in this most vulnerable position the words passed out my mouth like a confession.

"Senior Prom, the last time I had sex was senior prom..."

My words hung in the air for a few seconds. I could see the look of shock on the faces of my tormentors until it changed more pointedly to mocking.

"What's that ten years? What a useless bitch. No wonder she's so horny!"

"He must have been a complete dork to fuck your fat ass..." exclaimed another voice.

The details of my first and before today only sexual experience had scarred me for life and I sure as hell didn't want to live it again but the crowd baying for details would not be satiated until I told them the sorry tale. And so whilst still milking my engorged nipples I told my story.

"C'mon tell us what happened slut!"

"Yeah tell us..."

Everyone was demanding I tell my tale. It was pretty clear to them I wasn't proud of it and they were correct. So as I sat there trying to play with my pathetic breasts the story of that humiliation ran through my mind.

The assembled crowd gathered closer, moving their chairs nearer to me as the words began to spill out of me as I continued my pathetic assault on my nipples.

"Several weeks before the prom, to my surprise one of the cute guys from the football team invited me as his date. That night he treated me like a lady throughout the dance. I was never so happy."

"I'm sure you weren't you slut!" Sylvia exclaimed getting giggles from her friends but I conitnued on with my tale.

"Even the girls in my class, mainly the cheerleaders, who had treated me with such contempt for the whole year seemed to have mellowed and when Becky, the girl who had treated me most harshly invited me back to her parents house for an after party I couldn't refuse. I was so excited. I had never drunk before but the champagne was flowing and I was indulging myself.Around midnight, my date took my hand and led me up the stairs. There was still a whole bunch of kids from my high school there but I didn't care. I had never had a boy fancy me before and the combination of the alcohol and the situation found me willing to do whatever he said. When he got to the bedroom we began to take off our clothes. I was so nervous. A boy had never seen me naked before and I was more than afraid I wouldn't measure up. Particularly as Chet's body was so fine and he was used to going out with the hottest girls in school but on command I stripped my underwear and for the first time ever I was displaying myself to a man. I thought I saw him recoiling but he insisted he found me hot."

"I think we all know what a sick site the poor guy was presented with!" one of the guys hollered out, again to reels of laughter.

Sylvia beckoned me to continue.

"I asked him to turn off the lights but he was having none of it. Instead he persuaded me to put a blindfold on. He was such a good kisser, I was like putty in his hands. He began to rub my clit. I thought I was going to orgasm before he even took my virginity. By now I was begging for it. We were by now lying on a bed and he raised my hands over my head to the iron grill headboard. He told me he must get up to put a condom on but before he did he used my scarf to tie my hands to the grill. It was so hot. I'd heard about this stuff but never thought I'd be so lucky. I thought I heard the door opening but thought nothing of it. I was so turned on nothing would turn me off the moment. I heard a figure approach. I begged him to come to me. I felt the presence of the body come closer. My lips were widened. This was it, the moment I would lose my virginity."

By now I was rubbing my nipples furiously but I continued.

"His body weighed heavy on me now. Everything felt so different until finally I felt his cock penetrate me. I groaned in pleasure and pain. It felt so hot. I yelped out. I could swear I could hear other voices in the background now but I longed to continue. His cock felt so tight in my pussy, I was so close. Maybe it was the alcohol but the pain was subsiding and I felt nothing but pleasure. I was gyrating wildly now so much so that my blindfold came loose. For a second it took my eyes to adjust. Instead of seeing the beautiful figure of Chet thrusting into me it was in fact Dave Stucco, the biggest jerk in high school barrelling into me."

Of course the assembled goons thought this was a hilarious. A brilliantly conceived prank one of the girls stated but they made me continue.

"He was at least 300lbs and probably the stupidest person I'd ever met. I was stunned but nonetheless I was still on the verge of orgasm. The second thing I noticed was that the party which I thought had been carrying on downstairs had now seemed to gravitate around the bed. Everyone let out a cheer when they saw the blindfold had dropped and with my arousal and drunkenness the gravity of the situation was yet to dawn. I wanted to stop but I just couldn't. I was too far gone. To the surprise of all I kept rocking on Dave Stucco's big fat penis until I yelled out in orgasm. Of course everyone but Dave thought this was hilarious. He kept on going as I was gyrating on his penis."

The guys were high fiving. For some reason my past humiliation was giving them great amusement but on I went.

"As I was coming down from my orgasm, reality began dawning on me. The tall blond figure of Becky was grinning at me like a Cheshire cat. She told me she thought I'd stop when I realised what was happening but obviously I didn't care, any cock would do. Finally I felt Dave Stucco's pace begin to slacken. Becky said she hoped for Dave's sake that I wouldn't get pregnant. I begged him not to come inside me as everyone looked on in rapturous appreciation. They struck a deal with me. He'd stop fucking me if I gave him a blowjob. I reluctantly concurred. Becky untied my hands. They seemed to think the whole situation was hilarious. I was still post orgasmic as he waddled his body up the bed. I took his huge fat member in my mouth. All I could hear was the grunts of Dave and mocking laughter all around me until finally and with no warning I felt him jerk inside my mouth until my mouth filled. Becky held my head so I was unable to get free. Eventually Dave slipped off the bed leaving me all alone and butt naked having just lost my virginity in front of my senior classmates. As the sperm dripped out my mouth onto my bare chest it was too much for me to bear and I fainted."

"Oh my god, no wonder you're such a sick puppy," Sylvia said and goaded me to finish my tale.

I was half crying now but also in deep deep arousal.

"Well, when I woke up the next morning my body was covered in sperm and all sorts of messages were written in marker all over me. My clothes were long gone and I had to walk home in the sheets with the stains of my lost virginity displayed on them..."

"WOW, what a pathetic story. Look at her she's getting even more excited!"

"She's even more pitiful than I thought but look at her, it's like she's in heat."

They were right. Having to tell that story brought back all types of conflicting emotions. it was my first orgasm and as Sylvia was only too happy to say, I was a humiliation slut. Not a day went by when I didn't think about my public orgasm in front of my classmates. I began to realise it must have affected me by subconsciously wanting to have myself degraded. I couldn't believe how badly I wanted to cum now. If only one of the cute boys would help me. Without gaining approval from Sylvia I dropped one hand down to my crotch and began rubbing my clit. I was so close.

"HOW DARE YOU!" shouted Sylvia at me.

But I couldn't. I slipped a finger inside. I was so wet. Sylvia marched over to me. When I saw her coming towards me I knew I was in so much trouble but I hoped that I could get the orgasm I was so deeply craving. When she stood before me she slapped me loud across the face. It stung deep and no doubt reddened my already mortified face. I stopped instantly. She ordered me to my feet and began to berate me in front of her classmates about how ungrateful I was to her. How she had tried her best to find someone to fuck me but because I was so repugnant it was making her job of mercy ever so difficult. I was so confused.

She ordered me across the room to lay on her lap for a spanking. As I stood off the chair to walk over, she ordered me onto my knees.

"Crawl piggy!" she holloered.

I had never really even thought such an outcome perceivable before today but I knew now that all bets in my life were over. Still thoroughly horny and ashamed, I crawled over to her and lay myself across her lap. My bare butt pointed towards my tormentors, Sylvia began to mead my ass flesh. She pulled my cheeks apart giving everyone a perfect glimpse of my exposed asshole. One girl even commented that it was without doubt my finest asset. Another girl got Sylvia a cloth to put between her lap and my gaping pussy as doubtless it was seeping juice all over her. I was trembling in anticipation of the tanning my hide was going to get as one of the guys suggested she'd really need to give me a proper spanking if I was to feel anything through my piles of fat.

"You really are a horny slut. So answer me honestly and I might give you a chance of a reprieve. Do you think you deserve a thrashing?" asked Sylvia.

Oh my God. Just what did she want me to say? What did I think?

"Please Sylvia give me another chance. Please I really don't want to be spanked."

"You just don't get it do you. It's got nothing to do with what you want. WE all know what that is, don't we. You want a cock inside you. I tell you what. You've one last chance. If you can convince one of these guys to fuck you I'll lay off your ass, otherwise I've no option but to punish you."

I had no choice. I began to beg. To beg all those young men to fuck me. I told them they could fuck me any way they wanted. That I would do anything for them, to them. I told them how horny I was, what a slut I was, how much I needed it. It was pathetic really but eventually I began to realise there would be no takers.

"Well it seems nobody wants that fat ass of yours. You really are pathetic. More than five guys here and not one of them will fuck you!"

And then she landed the first spank. Like she said, she didn't hold back. For the first second I had felt nothing but then like a flash the pain hit me. I screamed out. She spanked me again, this time on the other cheek. I screamed out again.

"Ha look at that ass jiggle!"

Obviously I wasn't getting sympathy from the audience. Instead I was told to thank her for the spanking and after each spank tell everyone why I deserved it.

She walloped me again.

"AH, thank you Miss!"

Another harder spank followed, with the order to tell everyone why.

"AHH, thank you, thank you because I'm such a slut!"

This time she went to spank me but stopped just short. Instead she teased just around my sex with her finger. I contorted my body to invite more.

Instead another sharp spank followed.

"YEOW! I mean, thank you miss..."

Again another sharp spank fell on the other cheek.

"OOOH!" I cried before getting to thank her.

"Why do you deserve it?"Sylvia asked.

awopas
awopas
168 Followers