Dirty Work Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you everybody for spanking my bum. I was a naughty baby..." I cried out just hoping that finally the ordeal would end and I could once and for all cover my nakedness.

"Well done, you're such a precious little baby when you behave," she said as she reached in and tweaked my nipples once more.

I was completely powerless to the store manager now and even Sylvia was not interested in intervening though doubtless she was enjoying it and I could see her phone pointed at me, no doubt capturing everything that happened.

"And one thing that all babies get to prevent future accidents is..."

And then the snickering changed to even greater levels. The next thing I felt was a thick cushiony garment being slipped underneath my bum with my bent back legs still spreadeagled and held. Next, I looked on aghast as a flap was pulled up tight over my front area and stretched to the sides. I quickly realised it was a diaper and that's why everyone was laughing anew. As Clare sealed the sticky tape to the sides tightly fastening the degrading item on to me I figured that this was a new low even for me. I wasn't even deemed responsible enough for clothing.

Sylvia had her hand over her mouth. Even she was embarrassed for me, my spanked bottom now finally clean and covered but inexplicably in an adult diaper. I don't think anybody had ever seen anything quite so ridiculous. People couldn't believe that a grown woman, albeit one without any breasts could allow themselves to be diapered in public.

Of course my top was still completely exposed as well which Sylvia pointed out to Clare as she gave them each a quick pinch.

"Don't worry, I've an idea," Clare responded shuffling some papers underneath her till until she seemed to find what she was looking for.

"We don't really need to give her much as she doesn't have any tits so how about I put these on her," Clare asked Sylvia, excluding me from the decision process.

I couldn't tell what they were talking about but when Sylvia acquiesced for me I saw Clare had something on her index finger no more than two inches in diameter. She pressed into my nipple with her finger and I could feel a cold hard papery plastic material stick to my skin and then she did the same with the other one. She had just put stickers over my nipples, just barely covering my areola. They were bright red and when I examined closer I could see that she had used store stickers as one said 'reduced' and the other said '100% free'. When people realised what was written they began to laugh once more.

By now Clare was finished with me so I stepped onto the shop floor with my bare feet. My nipples felt stiff and weird under the covering but every slight movement of my chest caused the skin around them to tighten sending the oddest sensation through me. I didn't know where to look as people crowding around jostled to get a selfie with me. With my nipples covered there was no doubt that I would be all over social media not to mention more odious websites from earlier. Completely dejected, standing there in just my diaper I stood for at least ten minutes and finally finished my carrot with everyone taking my picture until eventually Sylvia ushered me out of there. As we walked through the car park I was so devastated as we passed a couple who looked at me as if I'd just arrived from Mars and then burst out laughing when I walked past but at least I'd finally be able to get home out from the prying eyes of the public. It was such a relief to reach the car.

"I'm sorry we won't be able to make it to the beach," I said to Sylvia who just looked at me and smiled.

"Oh we're still going to the beach and we're late."

"But...but...I mean...I don't have anything to wear. I can't go like this..."

"Why not? Your fat ass and hairy pussy are covered. And your little nips have a lovely wrapper. I think you'll look just sensational at the beach baby!"