Disabled, But Still Able Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BMYJC
BMYJC
356 Followers

Many times Pam or Marlene would return to the bedroom and Brian would not yet be hard. He would tell them he's not quite dry enough while he continued to rub the towel up and down his penis hoping it would not take much longer. Sometimes they would return to the bathroom or even the kitchen for a brief second. But many times, they would wait a few seconds until he was ready.

When it was his mother, at first he was slightly embarrassed. But he had learned that modesty and the whole dynamic with his mother changed with the injury. He simply did what he had to do and it wasn't a big deal. With Marlene however, sexual thoughts were always running through his head as he did it.

Chapter 7

It now was early August. A week ago Marlene had rubbed Brian's cock with the washcloth and asked what it felt like. The two of them had gone through two shower routines since then and unfortunately they were as professional as can be. She didn't even make any comments at his erection.

Things were still wonderful between them and the conversation was still great. But he was beginning to wonder if he would ever have an opportunity for anything more with her before he left in a few weeks. Today's shower was no different. He made sure his cock was hard when she opened the shower curtain. She merely washed his back and his legs while they talked. She then threw him the towel while he dried off and she pushed him towards the bed as always.

He laid in bed with his legs straddled so he could have better access to his cock. Marlene was now in the bathroom and he knew he had about 30 seconds before she returned. At this point he had been rubbing his penis with the towel and sometimes his bare hand for about 2 to 3 minutes, but to no avail. His dick was still rather limp. There was no way they would ever be able to get the catheter on. If they did, it would never stay on throughout the day. Times like these were frustrating.

No luck. Marlene now came out from the bathroom and was standing next to the bed. Brian continued to "dry himself" with the towel while Marlene looked on. He looked briefly up at her face and he could not quite read it. He could tell she was not upset. They were running way ahead of schedule so it didn't seem like she was impatient either. But something seemed different. This made it even more difficult for him to focus on what he was doing. It turned out he didn't have to.

"Here, let me do it." Marlene said as she took the towel out of his hand.

When she took the towel he assumed she would just take over where he left off. Instead, she threw the towel on the floor. He was confused. And then, he was amazed. She leaned down as she parted her lips and stuck out her tongue. She immediately started to lick the head of his cock. Within seconds, it was starting to rise to attention.

He was so excited. He was so glad she ended up making the first move. Just then she managed to place her lips over the head. She sucked gently and Brian could actually feel that. Like the original touch of her tongue, that helped make him harder. He still was semi-flaccid, but what she was doing was obviously working. This now gave her the opportunity to take him in even deeper. At this point she had his entire member in her mouth. She sucked harder and he actually felt the warm unbelievable flush throughout his body. It made him close his eyes as he tipped his head back. But he quickly opened his eyes again because it was the visual stimulation that helped him with the excitement. At that point her mouth started to slide off of his cock. As it slowly moved from her lips it was now obviously rock hard. With that, he realized that his entire shaft had been in her mouth and throat. That turned him on even more. She confirmed the fact by taking in the whole thing her next time down as well.

At this point he was able to use his free right hand to stroke her head and her hair. His left elbow was on the mattress so he could maintain his balance. He wondered how long this would continue. She went up and down his shaft quickly three or four more times. His cock got harder and he actually let out a small moan. The feeling was so much better than what he had ever been able to do with his hand. Again, it was nothing like before his injury. The feeling took over his whole body and he could literally "feel" the warm sensation throughout his body even though he could not feel.

She let his cock come out of her mouth and she looked up at him with a big smile. He smiled back. She stuck out her tongue and started to flick it over the head. Immediately, both his penis and his right leg jumped and spasmed. She hesitated, but then smiled bigger. She did it again with the same result. Brian looked down and loved the site of her mouth all over his cock. It's what he had thought about all summer long. She again sucked all the way down and her lips pushed against his flesh around the base of his penis. The slightly red hair around it now covered most of her cheek that was facing him. He was sad that he could not feel specifically enough to know what the back of her throat felt like. But seeing her head between his legs and knowing where his cock was made him very excited.

She then pulled up and his cock fell back against his belly still standing at attention. She pushed off her left elbow and her right hand and now stood up. Brian figured it was over. His mom was in the kitchen just 10 feet down the hall. Certainly nothing more would happen now.

"Damn." Brian thought to himself. At least she got him hard enough for the catheter. But he was not disappointed for long.

"I'm not letting that go to waste." She reassured him.

Chapter 8

Marlene had just removed Brian's newly hard cock from her mouth. She immediately pulled her shirt up over her head and her red hair fell back down over her face. She brushed it away quickly enough to look him in the eyes. She was very deliberate in her actions. She grinned and made sure he was watching when she reached back and removed her bra. Within seconds, Marlene's bra was in her right hand, but Brian's eyes were on her tits. They were just as lovely as he had imagined. He was equally aroused by her belly below. He obviously saw the belly under her T-shirt all this time. It looked so different in the nude. Her pregnancy made her more attractive than any nude woman he had seen before. He also was quick to notice that both her breasts and her entire belly were just as tan as the rest of her body. This thrilled him. In fact, his raised eyebrows must've conveyed his thoughts.

"I tan in the nude in my backyard." She answered him without the question ever being asked.

She resumed again with quick decisive action. Her thumbs went inside her waistband at each of her hips and immediately she bent down bringing her shorts and panties together to the floor in one fluid motion. She stepped out of them and hesitated for a brief moment. He knew that below the pregnant belly was her pussy. He wanted so bad to know what it looked like, but he could not see it from this angle.

So far to this point everything happened quickly. Here there was a momentary pause. It allowed her to gaze into his eyes with a sultry, yet wanting look. Perhaps she was looking for approval. He smiled a very large smile and nodded yes. That was all she needed.

Marlene stepped toward the bed and decisively lifted her right leg up and over his body. While doing so her right hand started to rub her clit briefly. She then stood on both feet straddling him just over his still rock hard cock. Now he could easily see her pussy. She obviously kept it trimmed but there was still plenty of hair there. The late morning sun shining through the windows made it very clear that the hair on her pussy was the same color red as on her head. She squatted down slightly as he leaned back on both elbows. It was then that she stuck three fingers into her clit. It did not last for long, but it was unbelievably arousing. Her hand then left her slit. Next, he was floored as he watched her put these same three fingers in her mouth and suck them for a moment. She looked him in the eyes the entire time she did this. It was obvious she wanted a reaction. The look in his eyes must've conveyed appreciation.

Marlene pulled her digits out of her mouth and returned them to the task at hand. Her fingertips pressed against the visible lips of her pussy. The motion of her hand started in an up-and-down direction but then quickly moved left and right rather rapidly. She took in a quick deep breath and it was obvious it was involuntary. Her actions only lasted about 20 seconds but it would remain in Brian's mind forever.

Marlene stood over him rubbing her pussy while looking him straight in the eye.

"You ready?" She asked him.

He nodded yes quickly and was actually afraid that his response probably looked rather juvenile. But he could not wait to watch his cock move deep inside that red haired pussy.

She then bent her knees more and reached her left hand between her knees as she grabbed his erection. While continuing to rub her clit with her right hand she leaned down further and guided the head between her labia using her left hand.

Once the tip was obviously in the right place, she immediately dropped down onto the shaft. Her pregnant belly pushed against his abdomen. This was obviously a unique view for Brian and it was an extra special turn on. Marlene again let out a deep breath and there was actually a moan along with it. Brian felt the same warm overall feeling from in the past; but it was heightened about 50 times. He could not see below her belly. Within seconds however, she raised her pussy back up to the very tip of his cock and slammed it back down to the base. It was a thrill for him to see that. Since he broke his neck, he wondered if it was something he would ever see again. Like before, she breathed deep, and again there was a slight moan. This time it was a bit louder and Brian wondered if his mom might have heard it. Another wave overcame him. This time his belly actually started to shudder. It was not the same as sex had always been. He was not sure if he could say it was "better", but it certainly was no less wonderful. It was just different.

Once again, Marlene rose as high as she possibly could without his dick falling out. Immediately she slammed back down. Her juices were now flowing and this time when their groins met there was a sloshing sound. As she pulled back up, there was a slight suction holding them together that had to be broken. That didn't happen again because her pace became much more rapid. She now knew exactly how far she could rise to get the maximum pleasure. With each stroke, Marlene managed to rise just to the very tip of Brian's cock and immediately slammed back down to the base. She continued to do so faster and faster. At this point her breasts began to bounce rhythmically. So did her pregnant belly. The deep breaths had been replaced by constant heavy breathing.

Marlene had been leaning back slightly while she bounced on his Dick. This gave him full view of her body. But whether she was tired or just wanted more contact, she pushed herself forward and now wrapped her arms around Brian's neck. They did not kiss. Instead, she continued to breathe heavily in his ear as her tongue slightly bit his ear lobe. She moved down and started to kiss his neck. The whole time she never stopped her frantic pace up and down his penis. The sensation he felt continued to be overwhelming. However, he did not feel like he would reach a climax soon. How long would be able to go?

It was here that she confirmed what she had always told him. Instinctively without control Marlene began to moan. In fact, she let out a slight moan every third or fourth stroke. The moans were definitely growing louder. Brian still wondered if perhaps this could be a secret. Maybe his mom was upstairs and could not hear this. At this point, he did not care.

Chapter 9

As Brian lay on his back looking up at Marlene, he was so happy. The feeling that was overcoming his body was amazing. She continued to move quickly up and down his cock and the pace was getting more and more rapid. She also was now moaning steadily. At this point he was pretty sure his mother knew what was going on. Just then, Marlene raised too high and his dick fell out. It was so hard that he could hear the sound of it as it fell back and smacked his abdomen. Marlene took a moment to readjust her footing and she lifted up briefly. As she did so, Brian saw the door was open just a crack.

"Wasn't it closed before?" He thought to himself.

His glance returned to his cock that Marlene was about to grab and once again enter into her hot, wet pussy. She regained her footing and grabbed a hold of his shaft with her right hand while she moved herself back down on top of him. In no time, her pace was back to where it was before. In fact, she was now moving faster. Brian's stomach was beginning to spasm. What did this mean? It subsided. The wave of ecstasy was still overwhelming his body.

As Marlene continued to forcibly bounce up and down, Brian realized he could use his arms and the spring of the bed to force his hips in time with hers. She gasped as he started his motion. The two of them were now looking each other in the eyes. But it didn't last much longer. Just then she let out the loudest moan as her eyes closed and her head moved back. She extended her chest in full view for Brian. She stopped her voluntary motion; but the quivering throughout her body continued involuntarily. He grabbed her hips and could feel her body shake.

This was the start of his true appreciation for the female orgasm. Even though he did not "come" and have a complete orgasm or ejaculation, he was enjoying every moment of hers. From then on out, his goal was always to please his partner to the best of his ability. The more a woman orgasmed, the more excited and satisfied he would be. Such was the case right then.

Marlene regained her senses after a few seconds. She took a deep breath and then collapsed on top of Brian. It frightened him because he felt the force of her pregnant belly against him. It must not have been an issue, because she seemed fine. Exhausted and satisfied, but definitely fine. Marlene's unborn child made it difficult for the two of them to hold each other closely. He realized though that given this situation it was perhaps not completely necessary. Her heavy breath was on his neck. He could feel her sweat covered breasts as they pushed against his chest just above the line where his paralysis began. She continued to breathe on his neck and in his ear as she regained her composure.

Once Marlene was breathing normally, she pulled away just enough to look in his eyes. It was then that the two of them kissed deeply. She wrapped her arms around him and they kissed passionately. He was glad to feel her passion in the kiss. He also felt better once the two of them managed to hold each other tight enough as they squeezed each other as much as they could.

The kiss and the hug lasted about a minute. At which point they separated and Marlene turned to her right hip as she fell back down with her cheek resting on Brian's chest. He now felt her large belly pushing against his left side.

"I could lie here all day." Marlene whispered.

"Why don't you?" Brian replied.

"I think your mother might have an issue with that." Marlene commented as she climbed off of him and stood up next to the bed.

Brian smiled, "well she certainly has a good idea what was going on in here." He was obviously referencing her moaning. The irony of his statement was that unbeknownst to them his mother was standing right outside the door.

"I told you I was a moaner." Marlene reminded him as she pulled her panties up, followed by her shorts.

Brian reassured her, "that's okay. We're both adults. Besides, she's probably happy that I can do this."

Little did he know how happy his mother really was.

To be continued...

BMYJC
BMYJC
356 Followers
12