All Comments on 'Disabled, But Still Able Pt. 03'

by BMYJC

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
PeperePepereover 11 years ago
More to this story

I think there is more potential to this wonderful story. Marlene & Pam can continue their new relationship and they can find ways to visit Brian at school.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
I was hoping that he, Marlene and his mother would find a way to be together.

It would have been nice if Marlene moved in with his mom, in order to have someone help with the baby when it came.

They could have visited him a lot while he was away a school.

I really wanted to see him knock up both women and give Marlene a second child after she had the one she was carrying.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I had a friend who was paralyzed from the waist down...

He had no control over his dick, when it got hard his GF would get on top and fuck herself but he had no sensation. So this man in the story had it much better, I am sure that he had "wet dreams" without him even realizing it in order not to have "blue balls". Since he had a condom catheter on he would not mess up the bed. I would rather have what he had than no sensations at all. Perhaps someday he might have a climax, possibly not. We old folks that can't get it up sometimes sympathize with him.

Calebar98Calebar98almost 9 years ago
Absolutely amazing

This has to be one of the best stories that I have ever read, truly wonderful.

acidman58acidman58over 6 years ago
where's the rest of the chapters

Part 2 ends at chapter 39 and part 3 starts at 49 story does not flow...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous