Disabled, But Still Able Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BMYJC
BMYJC
356 Followers

Chapter 44

As soon as his mother's lips met Marlene's, his attendant stopped her motions. It was obvious she was overcome. The kiss lasted for about twenty seconds until his mother stepped back slightly.

"May I join you guys?" She said, knowing full well the answer.

"Yes" Brian stammered.

Marlene let his cock slide out of her pussy and moved off to the side making sure a space is clear on the bed. "Come here..." She told his mother.

Pam came around to that side of the bed and stood before both of them. She then undid the one button just below her breasts and using both of her hands pulled the lingerie over her shoulders and let it fall down past her bottom onto the floor. Brian was extremely excited by the view of his mother with the fishnet stockings. However, he looked at Marlene to gauge her reaction. He saw that Marlene was looking intently at his mother's huge erect nipples.

After a few brief seconds, his mother then removed her panties. This exposed her very hairy bush. Again, Brian could tell the Marlene was watching closely. Like the nipples, his mother's hairy cunt was definitely unique. She paused again but then moved into the bed where Marlene had beckoned. Brian raised the head of the bed so he could see both of them clearly. Both women immediately started to kiss once again. Now however Marlene's right hand immediately found his mother's breasts. Within seconds, her fingers were pinching the nipples he could hear his mother's heavy breathing through her nose and knew she was already extremely excited. Brian decided to slightly stroke his own cock to keep it hard poly continued to watch.

As his dick continued to grow and he watched the two women he realized that he was in some ways a third wheel. Both of these women had already been with him. But for them to be with each other was completely unique. He did not mind, simply watching was an extreme thrill. He ultimately knew that they both would soon be on him and this would take him to a whole new level.

They kissed more passionately than before. They each allowed their lips to separate for a brief moment every now and again so that they could kiss each other's neck and ear lobes. It was Marlene that after several minutes moved her lips further down and quickly found his mother's unique nipples. She did not focus on just one. Instead, she seemed to move quickly from one nipple to the next using both her tongue and a sucking motion. His mother moved her head back and closed her eyes so he knew that it was a good feeling.

Marlene ultimately stopped on the right nipple and started to suck more furiously. At the same time she moved her right hand down and started to caress the hair on Pam's cunt. His mother's breathing increased even more. After several strokes through the hair, he could tell the Marlene was about to slip a finger into his mother. Just before hand however, his mother had managed to find Marlene's pussy. Her position was not good enough to really impact Marlene; but it was obvious the Marlene's goal right now was to satisfy her friend.

With her index finger now inside of his mother she pushed upward and started to move her thumb from side to side stimulating Pam's clit. As the sensation grew stronger she was trying to move closer to Marlene but their position was awkward. It was at that point they both realized they had to break apart for a brief moment. Pam stood up straight and stepped away from the bed. Marlene held her hand and guided her around the foot of the bed to the other side where there was plenty of room. By the time she arrived, Brian lowered the head of the bed back down and he was propped on his left elbow watching the two of them once again.

"Lay down." Marlene told her.

Brian watched as his mother now laid down beside him with Marlene sitting on the edge of the bed. Once his mother was comfortable, it was obvious what the next step was. Without any words, Brian and Marlene began to make love to his mother. His left arm was holding him up. So that left three hands, 15 fingers, four lips, and two tongues to now totally explore his mother's body.

Brian's hand started caressing her belly and he moved his mouth to her right nipple. Meanwhile, Marlene started nibbling on his mother's left ear while she squeezed the other breast firmly with her right hand. She was so close to his mother that her pregnant belly was now resting just above his mother's naval. It was then that Brian felt his mother jerk suddenly and he realized that Marlene's left hand was back inside his mother's pussy.

"Oh my God." His mother suddenly exclaimed lightly through her deep breaths.

The lovemaking continued at a good steady pace from there. Marlene's hand continued to move up and down all over Pam's labia. Brian watched her thumb go inside every third stroke or so. By now, Marlene's mouth had worked her way down to his mother's left breast while her right hand shifted down and was squeezing her ass. Now Brian was overwhelmed as he thoroughly appreciated what he was seeing as he continued to suckle. Here was the woman that raised him laying naked underneath him. He was once again nursing from her nipple and was sharing the task with a beautiful 26-year-old pregnant redhead. It was beyond his wildest dreams.

This went on long enough and Marlene made the next move. As Pam's breast left her mouth she looked at Brian and motioned downward. He understood her unspoken gesture. They both moved down and started to kiss his mother's belly concurrently. Marlene moved faster, and it became obvious she wanted to arrive first. He was happy to let Marlene taste his mother. But he moved his right hand down to accompany her tongue. Brian's thumb ended up arriving first and quickly entered. But Marlene's tongue was quick to follow.

Chapter 45

Pam lay on her back and could not believe how wonderful she was feeling right now. Her newfound lover, her very own son, was to her right and the woman that had recently grown to become her very dear friend was on her left. Both were now making love to her simultaneously. Just then, she felt her son's thumb enter inside her wet pussy. It caused her to slightly move up in the bed for just a brief second but then she moved back down into position so he could thoroughly push deep inside her. He did just that. The digit was buried up as far as it could and it briefly stimulated the lips of her pussy and ever so gently touched her clit. She wished it had touched it more but just seconds later she felt Marlene's tongue follow-up.

The tongue gently licked her clit. It sent waves of ecstasy through her instantaneously. Knowing that another woman was eating her out drove her crazy. Marlene continued to lightly flick her tongue back and forth. However, the motions of Brian's thumb kept her hips moving quickly. In order to keep up, Marlene had to use more force and pushed her tongue strongly against the older woman's vulva. As she lapped her tongue up and down with force, this was the motion that caused Pam to feel the best.

Pam felt wonderful as both Brian and Marlene worked together and simultaneously stroked her in all the right places in a continuous and ever-increasing motion. Within less than a minute, she felt her hips start to shake and quiver and her thighs clenched hard around Marlene's cheeks. The sensation of Marlene's hair pressed against her inner thighs was phenomenal. Meanwhile, she felt her son's thumb was still deep inside her. There was a brief pause while the walls of her vagina clenched tightly around his digit. After five or ten seconds, it released and quickly clenched again. This motion continued for another minute. At this point, Pam was finally starting to calm down.

By this time, Pam felt Marlene as she began to move her mouth back up her body. She realized her son was not moving as quickly and he instead decided to stay below as his thumb remained deep inside her. She now awaited a passionate kiss with this woman. More importantly, she was extremely excited by where Marlene's mouth had just been. She had very little time to consider it before Marlene was on top of her and their mouths intertwined. She could not believe how passionately Marlene was kissing her. She noticed how wet the kiss was and realized that it was the result of the juices from her own spent pussy. She could taste it. She had tasted herself slightly as she occasionally lift her fingers after masturbation. But now, her own scent and taste were overwhelming as Marlene continued to kiss her deeply. This womanly taste was wonderful. She realized she wanted more, and it was time to return the favor to her friend.

Chapter 46

Marlene tried desperately to bring herself closer to her new lover Pam. She did so by kissing her deeply. The sex with Brian earlier this week had been an amazing thing, but it did not compare to what she was feeling now. She was apprised that she felt this way about another woman. She had fantasized about women every once in a while, but she never imagined it going beyond that. She was so happy that she invited Pam in earlier this morning. She was about to be even happier.

Marlene felt Brian's mother close her mouth and end the kiss. She was briefly disappointed but knew it this session was not over. She then felt Pam's hand push on her unborn child. She wondered what she was doing; but then realized that it was asking her to step out of the bed. Before she had a chance to become upset, Pam spoke.

"Your turn. Lie down." Pam commanded. While she said this, she was looking at Brian to make sure this plan was okay with him and he nodded in the affirmative.

Marlene was now more excited than ever. She stood up and then Pam followed. The two of them embraced in the standing position and once again kissed gently. Marlene moved her hand by Pam's ear and ran her fingers through the hair was still somewhat wet. She realized that in addition to the shower, some of it was sweat. At this point, she took a moment to acknowledge Brian. She knew he had been watching all this intently. She turned and looked at him with a very large seductive smile. Her smile did not last long because Pam then took the initiative and kissed Marlene one last time in the standing position.

"Now lay down!" She once again told her bisexual lover.

This time, Marlene did not hesitate. She laid down on the mattress looking up at the ceiling. Both her breasts and her belly sticking straight up. Before she knew it, Brian had one of her breasts in his hands. Soon thereafter, Pam sat down next to her and found a position where she could actually lay on a hip and join her son. Marlene took a deep breath and closed her eyes. She had to stop for a second and really let it sink in. This was the first time she had ever been with two people. Yet it was more than that. Marlene realized she was about to have her body explored and loved by a 19-year-old paralyzed kid and his mother.

Chapter 47

Brian was laying in the same position he was before. He had watched his mother leave his side and now this pregnant redheaded beauty was taking her place. But the more exciting thing for Brian was that he was about to share her with his very own mother. He started to caress Marlene's breasts and use his right hand gently on her belly. He slowly continued to stroke her pregnant belly up and down and all around. As his mother took her place on the other side of Marlene, she decided to mirror exactly where Brian was doing. She grabbed the other breast and use her left hand to also caress Marlene in all her maternity.

Brian looked at his mother as the two of them work together. They both smiled at each other as they glanced up and saw the Marlene's eyes were now closed and her breathing was starting to increase. It was then that Pam started to kiss Marlene's belly. Brian decided that he would simply mimic what Marlene and he had done to his mother. It seemed to work before, and it was obvious that his mother's mouth was already on her way down between her tan legs.

Brian made sure his thumb entered Marlene's pussy before she got there. He just barely made it in time to allow Marlene a chance to breathe a heavy sigh as it entered her. But her site turned to a moan within seconds once Pam's tongue reached her clit. The moan was soft, but it reminded him of what she was capable of. He realized his mother must've had the same thought because she quickly increased her pressure and motion. Like she planned, Marlene now began to moan louder and more steadily. This made Brian fully aware of the fact that Marlene had been holding back when they were together despite the loud noises she made even then. He could tell she was not worried about trivial matters now. No one would hear her except her two lovers. This was her way to say thanks.

Brian watched his mother's tongue continue to move up and down and back and forth all over the lips of Marlene's pussy. While doing so, he continued to move his thumb back and forth ever so gently. Pam started to push harder and at one point pressed her whole face into Marlene's cunt just above his thumb. It was at this point that Marlene's hips started to balk down into his thumb forcing him to increase his pace. He started to be more rapid with his strokes; but then he stopped. Brian realized that he wanted a taste of Marlene as well. He had not yet had the opportunity. The idea of doing so alongside his mother made it impossible for him to not make the move.

He pulled out of Marlene and slid down the bed as quickly as he could. He grabbed her leg and pulled it is far from the other as he could. She lifted it up over his head granting him access. He watched her as she did so and he could tell she was watching intently. He realized how wonderful it must've looked for her to see two people about to simultaneously lick her cunt.

Both he and his mom then started their efforts. It was difficult because there was not much room. They basically had to take turns. One of them would like Marlene's labia and clitoris while the other would lick her inner thigh. Then they would change. Pam pushed on the bottom of Marlene's thighs in an effort to get her to raise her hips. It looked rather uncomfortable Brian, but this allowed Pam access to the top part of Brian moved down and licked below. Once both times were working concurrently on Marlene's pussy, Brian realized that she was not uncomfortable after all.

Marlene's hips started to move up and down and back and forth. After 30 seconds or so she now was driving her hips downward trying to meet each of their tongues with force. Brian could only use his time but he watched as his mother grabbed Marlene's legs pulling her closer to both of them with each stroke. It was obvious to Brian that Marlene was on the brink.

He pushed forward with his lips using his nose to apply even more pressure. This sent Marlene over the top. Her hips moved so far off that he had to move away. His mother however was holding on with both hands and kept her face firmly planted. A primal scream came from Marlene's gut as her hips drove upward another time with even more force than before. Again, Brian's mother held on tight and would not let her new lover go.

There still were two more thrusts of Marlene's hips to follow. The first was still violent but definitively less than the others. Finally, the fourth motion was subdued but still obvious. It was followed quickly by pure exhaustion as Marlene's asked fell back down onto the bed. At this point, Brian watched his mother pull her face out of the soaking wet pussy hair. He could hear the sloshing and suction sound as she did so. He also watched the liquid containing his mother's saliva and Marlene's in her juices as it dripped all over the bed sheets.

Like he had watched earlier, the two women now moved towards each other to kiss. His mother's face was obviously so Marlene's own juices. And it was that soaking wet face that quickly kissed the 26-year-old. The kiss was as passionate as all the others, but in Brian's mind had to be the most passionate of the morning. As he watched his nude mother and his beautiful pregnant woman kiss, he realized that it was about to be his turn. He reached down and grabbed his cock and started to stimulate it directly so that his hard on would be ready and waiting. His excitement grew even more when the silence was broken by his mother.

"Don't worry about that, sweetie. We'll get it." His mother warned him.

He then realized that he was about to watch those two beautiful female faces could work on his own wanting cock.

Chapter 48

Marlene was still recovering from the overwhelming orgasm that had been brought on by Brian and his mother. She could not believe how wonderful it felt. The spasms throughout her body had caused the baby within her to move and kick. At first she was nervous, but realized that there was nothing wrong. Instead, it enhanced her sensations.

She was now recovered after the many kisses that had followed and were planted all over her body. She now witnessed Brian's mother get up and begin to move around to the other side of the bed. Marlene realized her motive.

Both she and Pam were the recipients of all the attention so far. Now is time for them to focus on him. Marlene hesitated for just a bit. She wanted to watch Pam as she moved closer to her son. The idea of this lovely woman moving over and actually sucking her own sons cock made her wet here just minutes after her last orgasm.

She watched as Pam stood on the other side of the bed and pause for a second. This woman really was beautiful. Even though she was in her 40s and had three kids, her body was awesome. She truly was sexy. Even though her previously wet hair had dried, it was still matted back to give her a much sexier look and she normally saw her. Then, she watched her kneel down beside her own son and she swallowed his entire cock all at once.

Brian let out a moan as he lay beside Marlene. Marlene decided to use her fingernails and run them all along his best as she continued to just watch mother satisfy her child. It was so taboo, but yet she sounded so damn hot. So much so, she took her left hand and started to masturbate. She just couldn't take anymore.

By now, Brian's prick was as hard as can be. Pam was moving up and down his shaft with a very quick pace. She was able to take his entire cock into her mouth. It was obvious that the head was hitting the back of her throat each time. She would stop every four strokes or so and simply just lick around the head of her son's cock. She would look up while she did so. Her glance would go from her boy to Marlene's eyes.

Marlene then realized that both she and Pam had two people making love to them this morning and now it was Brian's turn. She moved down further on the left side and was able to turn. She brought her head down next to Pam's and Pam relinquished control. It was then that Marlene put his hard cock into her own mouth. She could taste Brian she could also smell and taste herself. She realized that it had come from Pam saliva now slathered all over his dick. This continued to keep her juices flowing.

She bounced her head up and down going all the way down to is here each time. His hips started to buck and he was now fucking her mouth hard. She wondered if he was actually going to come. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Pam simply watching her. However, she did notice that her fingers were all over her own pussy during her observation. Brian's belly started to quake and then she felt his hand on her cheek. He was actually motioning for her to stop. She sat up and watched his continue to throb up and down with each of his heart beats.

After a minute or so, Pam broke the silence. She looked at her son, "are you ready?"

Brian nodded enthusiastically.

"Who's going first?" Pam asked Marlene.

BMYJC
BMYJC
356 Followers