Disabled, But Still Able Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marlene's answer was definitive. "You've already watched me before, I want to watch you now."

Chapter 49

Pam was sitting beside her son fingering her own pussy. Although she had multiple orgasms while her son and his caretaker shared her pussy, she was now ready to go and wanted more. She had been watching Marlene suck her son's cock, and it was now hard and ready to enter one of them. She asked who is going first and was thrilled when Marlene deferred telling Pam that she could be the first this morning to fuck her son. Pam had previously sat outside the bedroom door and watched Marlene while she bounced up and down on her sons cock. Marlene had not had the opportunity to watch mother and son make love. The idea once again having her boy inside her and knowing that she was putting on a show at the same time caused the juices to literally flow down her inner thighs. She no longer needed to keep stroking her clit.

She stood up and turned facing the head of the bed and her son. She raised her right leg back over the bed and was now straddling him. Her wet pussy was just above his cock. Marlene had been stroking it up until now and it was rock hard ready to go. In fact, Marlene held it steady and as Pam moved her hips downward, it was Marlene that made sure the tip was in exactly the right place. Pam felt it just at the entrance of her vagina and she immediately dropped her hips to the bed.

She moaned loudly as her sons cock entered her once again. The fact that there was a stranger here witnessing this incest made her that much more excited. She was so much more aware that was actually her own sons cock that just entered her pussy. She stopped for just a second and consider the whole situation. She couldn't wait long. She then started to move up and down slowly and rhythmically.

Right then, Marlene started to suck her right nipple. God, it felt so good. Immediately, her left nipple was now being tweaked followed by her entire left breast been fondled with Marlene's hand. She tipped her head back in ecstasy. Then, she realized she wanted to watch her son's eyes again. She looked down and he was watching intently. How wonderful this must be for him, she thought. She knew most boys have deep desires and fantasies for their mother. Now, her son was actually fulfilling that fantasy and now was another beautiful woman in the bed at the same time. To think that this several months ago she thought his sex life was over.

Chapter 50

Brian laid back on the bed and like so many times this past week was in pure heaven. He was watching his mother as she bounced up and down on his cock. But it was enhanced by the fact that this beautiful pregnant redhead who takes care of him was kissing his mother's breasts and fondling the other.

The sensation on his cock was steady, but strong. His mother was continuing her pace nice and easy. This continued for at least five minutes or longer. He then watched his mother as she moved her head down slightly and whispered into Marlene's ear. Marlene shook her head no.

"You've got to try it." Brian's mother then said out loud.

Marlene stepped fondling Pams breasts and moved back up towards the head of the bed. She now looked at Brian as she stood to the left of him. She turned around and faced Pam while at the same time she lifted her right leg straddled Brian just below his chin. He then knew what was coming. He knew because he was looking up at her still damp pussy just six inches or so above his face. Marlene then slowly lowered herself down. When she first came down she was just a bit too low and it was obvious to Brian. She obviously realized it was not a good position as well. So she lifted herself and moved down just a little bit. Now she lowered herself back down and Brian's tongue easily went inside between the two lips of her pussy.

Brian instantly started to lap up the juices that had already started flowing. He was finding it hard to apply enough pressure with his tongue and he actually grabbed her ass with his hands and held her firmly into his face. She let out a deep breath and followed by a moan as he drove his tongue as deep as he could. At this point, he was able to use his nose in time to begin the motion that would eventually make her come.

Marlene was leaning forward and shoving her cunt in his face almost doggy style. As he continued to relish the situation, he could tell that Marlene was still able to fondle his mother's breasts with one hand while propping herself up with the other. All along, his mother was still continuing her slow steady strokes up and down his cock. This is where he was actually glad he was paralyzed. There was no way they could ever have imagined fucking a woman as long as his cock was going now. The lack of direct sensation in a way had turned out to be a blessing.

Chapter 51

Pam still felt her son's cock rock hard inside of her. She had been moving up and down on his prick for at least ten minutes, if not fifteen. She was amazed that it was just as firm as it was the first stroke down. It seemed as long as she kept a steady stroke, this could go on forever. Perhaps Brian's accident was not so bad after all she thought, at least not when it comes to this.

Meanwhile, she looked down and saw Marlene sucking on her very large nipples. The combination of these two sensations was wonderful. Marlene's attention to her chest was not very focused now. It was because she was bent over and her pussy was now sitting on her son's face. Pam could tell he was licking intently. Marlene was on all fours with her pussy pushed back towards Brian. Her pregnant belly was below her. Pam could tell Marlene was enjoying it, but she remembered how wonderful it was when she sat on his face in the other direction.

Pam whispered down in Marlene's ear once again, "you ought to turn around." Marlene seemed to understand.

Pam watched as Marlene lifted up, pulling her pussy away from Brian. But she immediately turned around and started to scoot herself up on her knees. Pam watched Marlene's back and the very top of her ass as she slid her body up her son's chest. Marlene stopped just before his chin and then she raised her ass once again. Pam continued to move up and down Brian's cock and she saw his face. He was now looking up at Marlene's hairy, wet, cunt. Above it was Marlene's pregnant belly. It all was just about to drop back on his face. His look was priceless. He was enjoying this so much and it made her that much more happy. She now realized that obviously the spinal cord injury was not going to impact his sex life.

Chapter 52

Marlene could not believe it. She was sucking on her new friend's tit, and suddenly this woman whispers in her ear.

"Turnaround the other way and let him do it." Pam told her.

Marlene was so turned on because she realized exactly what she was being told. Her friend Pam was instructing her to turn around and literally sit on this young man's face. The thrill was the fact that the young man was Pam's own son.

Marlene dutifully turned around and sat back down on Brian's belly. She slid her pussy across his chest and up to his chin. She was leading with her pregnant belly and felt his chin as it bumped against it. She lifted up and moved forward a little more so that the next thing to bump his chin was her cunt. She stopped and actually rubbed it there for a brief moment. But then she lifted herself. She was now straddled just over his face and she looked down. She had to lean way forward to see him over her belly; but when she did, she saw in his eyes the excitement. A drop from her wet pussy literally fell on his nose as she then sat down. Instantly, she felt Brian's tongue lash deep inside her. At the same time, the pressure from his nose was rubbing her clit. She now understood why Brian's mother had directed her to face this way.

Brian then continued to move his head up and down. The motion kept his tongue moving in and out and up and down her labia while his nose was moving forcefully up and down on her clit. She could not believe how wonderful this felt. So much so, she immediately started to "fuck" his face. She found herself walking up and down and back and forth rapidly and forcefully. She was kind enough to list her hips every so often to allow him a breath. But then she would move back down and continue her motions. She was not going to last much longer.

As Marlene continued to increase her motions back and forth, she could tell Brian was moving his head just as rapidly to keep up with her. Not only that, she also felt his hips as they were moving quickly behind her. She realized he was doing this because his mother was now at a quick rapid pace. She had been steadily moving up and down her sons cock for nearly twenty minutes now. From the motion she felt and the increased moaning coming from Pam, Marlene knew that her friend was also just moments from coming.

Now all three of their bodies were bouncing up and down and moving at a very quick cadence. Marlene moved forward two more times, and on the second, Brian's tongue went deeper than it ever had. At the same time, his nose was now pushed against her pubic bone and it finally hit her. Her thighs clamped down hard on his ears and she started to tremble. As she had always warned this lover before, she was unable to keep quiet. Her screams that followed echoed through the house.

Marlene could tell that her screams were not the only ones. Pam was directly behind her and was now also moaning. In fact, she felt his mother's head on her back. She assumed that the woman had collapsed forward during her orgasm. Marlene continued to quiver and the inside of her vagina contracted numerous times. She lifted herself slightly to allow Brian to breathe again but he was still moving his tongue quickly up and down her cunt. Her flesh could not take it anymore and she lifted even higher as a sign for him to stop.

She saw his tongue go back into his mouth and she lowered herself back down for comfort. Brian understood and he allowed her to recover slowly.

Chapter 53

Brian had had an amazing week so far. This beautiful 26-year-old pregnant redhead started off by sucking his cock and then fucking him. His mother had seen this and ultimately ended up seducing him as well. The lovemaking sessions with his mother had been wonderful, but this was the most amazing moment so far. His mother had just reached an amazing orgasm after twenty minutes or so of moving up and down his cock. Meanwhile, his face was now enveloped by Marlene's red haired pussy and her pregnant belly just above it.

The pace of both women was now increasing. He felt the new wonderful sensation throughout his body and he began to move his hips at the same pace. All three of them were now moving at the same rapid pace. He knew it would not be long.

Marlene was first. She now was driving her pussy forcefully onto his face harder than she had yet. At the same time, her thighs were clenching firmly against his ears. He literally could not brief. However, he made sure that his tongue continued to move within her labia. As he was looking the inside of her vagina, he could feel a quiver and shake. It then stopped completely. There was no motion whatsoever as she just froze. He could see nothing, but he imagined her face at this moment as her eyes were moving back in her head.

He continued to lick but this perhaps was too much for her. She lifted up completely off his face and it was an obvious sign that he was to stop. He brought his tongue back into his mouth and awaited her to come back down. She did so. He did not want her to leave his face just yet. The smell was intoxicating and so animalistic. He was in heaven.

Just as Marlene had lifted, he heard the moans and screams of his mother as well. She was now coming. He himself did not "come", but he did end up feeling an overall warmth and spasm throughout his body. Even though his ears were covered by the inside of Marlene's thighs, he could still clearly hear both of these women moaning. He was extremely proud of himself. To think that less than a week ago the state of his sex life was uncertain.

Chapter 54

The three of them now laid in a huddle on the bed. Each of them was naked, and covered in each other's fluids and sweat . None of them wanted to move. They were extremely comfortable right where they were. It was finally Marlene that broke the silence.

"We've got to get you dressed." She told Brian quietly as she started to get off the bed. To do so, she needed to remove half of her body from underneath Pam. Consequently, his mother then got up as well.

"I need a shower." His mom said.

"Me too," said Marlene, "can I join you?"

Brian couldn't believe it was going to get better. Both women immediately walked towards the roll in shower which sat about 15 feet from the foot of his bed. He grabbed the control and raised the head of the bed. He now had a perfect view of the shower. Both his mother and the redheaded pregnant beauty were completely aware of this. They left the curtain wide open turned on both showerheads.

Brian sat back and watched as Marlene and his mother completely washed each other's bodies. They rubbed the bar of soap over each other from top to bottom. Each of the ladies was especially aware of the others pussy as they washed their partner. Unfortunately, it did not last very long. Although both women seemed to be aroused, they did not push each other beyond mild stimulation. Perhaps it had been too soon following the sessions just minutes ago.

After their shower, they both remained in the nude and helped Brian get dressed. It was uneventful; however, it was still arousing for Brian to watch both of them on either side of the bed as he got dressed. After he was dressed, Marlene put her clothes back on as well. Pam went upstairs to get dressed.

"Let's all go out to lunch," Pam suggested before she went up to her bedroom. Marlene and Brian agreed.

That was the start of an amazing week before Brian returned to school. For the next seven days, the three of them found numerous ways to sexually satisfy each other. It started at lunch that afternoon. Both women used their feet to masturbate the other under the table. Brian tried to eat his lunch despite knowing what was going on. Neither woman actually had an orgasm at the table, but they thoroughly were excited and lasted long enough until they returned home. However, the orgasms came shortly after they returned and the two of them had a quick late afternoon session on the sofa before the kids came home.

It was every morning that Brian ended up being involved in the sexual activity. Before he was dressed each morning, one of these two women ended up making sure they satisfied themselves and him. Wednesday was the last full day that Brian was home before leaving back to school. His mother and Marlene decided to make sure they sent him off in the best fashion.

As he left for school, he knew he would take with him the memories of this week. He was pretty sure that nothing more would continue in the future. This is a perfect opportunity to simply return back to the way things were. The sexual relationship brought him closer to his mother that week, and for the rest of their lives. However, it seemed there was no need to continue it once he left. There were plenty of coeds for him to meet once he arrived back on campus. Nevertheless, he always had the memories of how his mother and Marlene taught him that when it comes to sex, even though he was disabled, he was still able.