All Comments on 'Disappearing Act Ch. 01'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
wxwiseonewxwiseoneover 8 years ago
thoughts on Consultant

the university president sure is becoming more interesting .

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More

Slow start to another story series. My guess is that Billy Joe Tolson led or carried Bonnie Jean Mason down the stairs hitting the spots that do not make noise, in order to get Bonnie Jean away from her husband. Everyone in the house was so engrossed in what they were doing that the two of them were able to sneak out of the house and run away. With Jimmy and Billy Joe both having grown up in the house they probably knew how to sneak down those stairs without making a sound. My guess is that Billy Joe was part of the big cock frat and had their help in sneaking out of Town & Country. What happened after they snuck out of the house could be anything.

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

Good start as usual, building up steadily and not just an isolated case.

chytownchytown7 months ago

*****Very interesting read and very entertaining. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES