All Comments on 'Disastrous Relations'

by humantouch

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Scotsman69Scotsman69about 12 years ago
A lovely and convincing tale

beautifully written

Thank you.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 12 years ago
Very sweet and erotic

Well writen with very believable characters and storyline.

It was a shame that he couldn't except his daughter's offer to be a couple, she may have been just what he was wanting in a woman, since his wife evidently didn't care about their marriage by being gone so long.

Perhaps she was cheating on him while telling him she was taking care of her father.

Thanks for the good read.

humantouchhumantouchabout 12 years agoAuthor
thanks, digdaddyrich

Thanks for your comment. I mainly wanted to focus on the immediate emotions surrounding a stressful incident without the complications of a possible problem in a marriage. You are right that an absent wife obviously contributed to moments of weakness. But I think getting into that would have drawn too much energy away from these immediate emotions. Sometimes you see in print, TV, movies and real life, two people coming together in the midst of a crisis. We know that if the situation didn't exist, it is unlikely that they would have ever gone past, 'Hi how are you?'. But there is always a catalyst, or a reason why our minds let it happen. Was it the accident, or the absent wife? I let the reader decide. I have several other stories in the edit stage. Sometimes I will leave a small question like this. Watch for them :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
kool

ghost> if this is true wow way to go man ...i run a podcast and we talk about stuff like this all the time storys like this ...so way to go dude

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Papa

He is one SICK SOB. prison time is too nice. kill that bastard!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous