All Comments on 'Disciplines for Lack of Service'

by canedreamer

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
wow

very hot continue on with part two what happened when they got home?? did she get punished more?? did she get the cane and get her ass used well????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
First of all

That's non-con/abuse since she didn't want to go in the first place then he has the balls to humiliate and punish her in front of his friends for his glass being empty and she was playing with her phone. Sorry he's got legs she isn't his waitress getting paid on the clock. When they would get home she should tell him go fuck yourself and leave his ass!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Depending on my state of mind when I read stories on Lit can easily influence how I interpret them.

It would be easy to read this and see nothing more than an abusive pig of a man, however, from the comments dropped throughout this its obvious that they are in (at least) a DD or D/s relationship. That they both happy with their lifestyle is pretty obvious too. There were only a few things that I didn’t enjoy; for me the punishment was too harsh I’m not a fan of heavy punishment, I already have to live with chronic pain. Add in that some of the people there were strangers to her, then making her stay in the hands on ankles position for that long was far too much. It’s very probable that it could have made her black out. Finally, she didn’t even want to be there.

Not sure on the social etiquette where you live but over here topping up drinks is the province of the hosts not the guests. If a guest wants a drink when it hasn’t been offered it’s up to the individual to ask. I’d be more than tempted to tell him to get his own drink but then again I am an argumentative little bugger 😉

Tess (uk)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous