All Comments on 'Disciplining a Bitch'

by johm55

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
sorry . .

repetitive after page 2. . had to stop at page 4. . Some people might find it interesting but it was a bit drab. .the most innovation was the exerciser? Geez. .

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyabout 7 years ago
what raving insanity!!!;);););)

my my johm55,so after the husband's keeping her stripped,collared,wrists handcuffed behind her, and caged, for seven whole days as a dog and pony girl...as a punishment for being a shopaholic.,she doubly fell in love with him....saving him jail terms for illegal confinement,assault,forced sex and all?and chose to be his 24*7 nude and collared slave at home and a normal wife to the outside world?...how convenient for the husband!!!;)

i guess God Adonis,the most handsome beauty heartthrob in the world did not get such a crackpot girlfriend...er...command such female admiration?;););)this husband is the only one?;)

and he does not have spending issues in buying pony harness,sully,collars,dog training torture gear and such slavegirl gear?;)all really expensive items.....;)what a genuine sensible spender!!;););)was he really the CEO of some company,thanks to her parents?:o...

coz posh men know that even basic ladies items like lingerie,negligee,nailpolishes,each cosmetic item and personal hygiene item are all a hell expensive!!this C E O does not!!;);)the girls often work to pay all their bills...just for a handful of unemployed housewives left,you wussez...er you men cringe if you have to maintain one?:D

and multi millionaire parents left her with no good option than pathetically rotting as your wife and most inhumanly treated sex slave?;)what a laugh!!;)

last but not the least,you men want an attractive sexy female,who speaks only those sentences you like hearing,super low maintenance...always eagerly over obedient.....;)also earning their keep and coming to you all to slave off all her free time?;)and always fuck ready?;)

you know what.....you wimps and wusses are not men enough and just dont have it in you for marriage or live in with women!!....do yourselves and womenkind a favour and stick to cheap brothel visitings for your fucks..or marrying only men or eunuchs,better still!!;)low maintenance!!;)

question is would you find any brothel that is dirt cheap?;)

you could have named this story 'very convenient for for the husband' !!;););)

hats off and salutes to those winners of men who pay as much attention to their wives' spending problems as smokers do to smoke flying away from a lit cigarette and vanishing into thin air!!!:))

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Boy was THAT an exercise in stupidity

Become his slave? More likely she goes to the hospital to have the bruises documented, then to her lawyer to file for a divorce. With him in jail on numerous felony convictions, she kept all the marital assets and looked for a man that might want to talk to her and actually loved her. This was just awful story telling. Strike that. It was an awful ATTEMPT at story writing. No one in their right mind would call this a story. And you droned on for eight pages. BARF!

johm55johm55about 7 years agoAuthor
having noted the above.

I see only one was prepared to leave their name, they also, tried to give specific criticism.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

It was a sick story, non-con and bdsm aren't categories to categorise this in. Your answer to an overspending wife is taking her dog training? To be seen by a dog trainer and other sane people who want their CANINES trained? Its because of depraved minds like yours that women are demeaned.

No wife in her right mind would want to be a slave to someone like this guy. At least compose the story properly! You've given more attention to how you'd set up some apparatus.

The degree of repetitiveness surely makes you skip pages. Nothing exciting whatsoever.

Lastly I do hope you keep these fantasies to yourself, see a psychiatrist and not try it on your partner, for you might ACTUALLY land up in jail.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Think Of How The 'Bitch' Feels

A lot of aspects of the story are unrealistic, but I actually really enjoyed reading this.

Unfortuanately, however, you don't seem to understand the appeal of subbing.

It isn't just the attention, the act of servitude and feeling controlled are enjoyable, and so is the pain when you're punished for good reason.

It's not going to work if Sheila/Sheba genuinely hates it except for one aspect, so as of right now the dynamic in this story is essentially incomplete.

Overall, your writing would greatly improve from not focusing on just one of the characters and their feelings in the relationship.

MalloMalloabout 7 years ago
some of my favorite kinks in one long story!

This happened to be a story very suited to me as I enjoy pet play, pony play, domestic servitude, and objectification. Seeing everything from the husband's/master's perspective was a fun change of pace from what I normally read here. As a naturally submissive woman I often times long to know what a dominant male is thinking. The ending where Sheba formally asks her Master to own her was the cherry on top. Also I loved how long this story was! Please keep writing similar stories!

dreamer3366dreamer3366about 7 years ago
My, my

I didn't know what to think as I was reading this story but I couldn't stop reading. I found it shocking but kinda hot. I am straight but submissive at times and with a kink or two. I would not like to be treated like an animal but have role played as one. Anyway, I found the story to be amusing and a really fun read and was hoping Sheba would stay with him. So Thank you for the story.

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyabout 7 years ago
the wife's(...er...the author's) reason why she should stay back with her super humiliator husband?...mother of ridiculous!!!!;)

the humiliation saga writing which johm55 feels nirvana or ultimate bliss......in it, the wife's reason(....er...the author's reason) why the wife should stay back with the husband after having been put through the mother of all humiliations?!!!!...the reason is the mother of ridiculous,i swear!!;)kindergarten kids come up with better reasons for things!!!

actually he's gotta find a way to keep his dear selfish hound of a husband from being brushed the wrong way by the law,after a sick crime!! ;)

if this is how men were disciplined for everything that the wife found taxing from his side?!!! the man would go raving mad...scream and screech his balls off.....and sprint out of the marriage beating the speed of Usain Bolt!! ;););););)

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyabout 7 years ago
24*7 BDSM or hours of BDSM way too boring for any woman....even if the man was Adonis himself!! ;)

i too love the sight of a beautiful sexy lady in collars and restraints.....a sight for the Gods!! :)but 24*7?!!!!

humans are humans coz they get bored!!..and work to create as much variety as the limitations would allow.....

.hours of bondage or 24*7 bondage and service is like attending office 24 hours a day,7 days a week( never a rule anywhere in the world...funny..ain't it mister johm55?!)....its like watching tv in black and white forever......like having the same dish and wearing the same set of clothes day in and day out.....super interesting as per the likes of mister johm55.....right?!;)what does he care if the one going through this super boredom is the girl and not him?!!!!;)

and humiliating the wife or husband?!!! moreover publicly?!!! as in your sick story?!!!...as disgusting as it gets!!!!....abolish the Christian church marriage vows and ceremony,campaigning against it!! ;)....

and no....housewives or women dont shop coz they want their husband,boyfriend or men's attention!!.....they do it coz a husband's or male's cock as the only recreation is not one bit interesting;).....they are super bored.....and shopping feels liberating;)....

women's dresses,cosmetics and all such products being a hugest industry...providing gainful employment and lots of money to many men....and women staff!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A Revenge Fantasy

There are many men who fantasize about having this amount of power over women. No man with any sense would ever attempt to take it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous