All Comments on 'Disciplining Dad'

by pollyplummer

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
This is some messed up shit

How can anyone find this erotic is beyond me. Truly twisted.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
au contraire, anonymous

This was brilliant. Very funny. Well crafted, executed, everything. Being funny and serious at the same time. Very good!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
guess i just don't get it

sorry but didn't work for me love the daddy daughter aspect and have a huge cuckold fetish but this just did;nt do it for me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A cruel mother and her daughter torture cuckold dad. Very sexy.

I enjoyed this. It's a very sexy story. erotically cruel women are exciting. I liked the fact that the point of view was the daughter's, starting from a point of innocence but learning to enjoy being cruel to her dad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sick

SICK-SICK-SICK

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
HAHAHA!

This was completely stupid. He makes the money. They go shopping one day and discover the credit cards don't work. When they get home, all of his things are gone. They discover the bank accounts are closed and that the mortgage payment is due. The house was under water since he had taken out a second mortgage. They were broke and alone. They never heard from or spoke to him again. Because really, who would stay with the cunts? He has ALL the power in the relationships. Including the power to leave them. This was beyond stupid and unfinished.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

That's so 🔥

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

HOT !!!! Part 2 with the OTK spankings by Daughter?

fmp0927fmp0927over 1 year ago

Found this rather disturbing. Even though it maybe a FLR, there should be a modicum of respect for the male.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

excellent - they should masturbate him for hours without letting him cum, while he's helpless.

punishment_centerpunishment_center10 months ago

Perfect introduction of a young female into male genital punishment. I loved the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Glad you brought this story back, had actually looked for it several months ago to reread it and hopefully see if you added another chapter to it. It would sure be great if you write more to this story. As it has so much Potential with the mom and daughter, working him over..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I kind of wished the author had wrote another chapter. Since the daughter ask what the TENS felt like, her mother got really excited idea. Turning to her daughter lets chain your daddy up against the wall so he can see you where he was just chained up before. Now take all you clothes off. Why she ask? I'm going to show you what it he felt, all Doms should know what everything feels like. That their doing to their subs. Daughter flatley said to her mother, your not going to do that to me for no fuck 2 hours! Mom smiled at her, and said only a short Taste of it. After her daughter was chained up, and pulled her up off the ground. She lovingly felt her up, getting her all hot and ready to cum. Then she placed the TENS contract pads on her. One one each nipples, then one on her clit, then of course the metal butt plug. Her daughter was looking at her mom worried, but still excited. Mom turned on the TENS at a setting of 40. Immediately her daughter Jerked on all the chains and cum. With mother smiling at her, she pushed a large Vibrating egg into her pussy. She couldn't stop cumming. Her mother sat down with her clothes off, and started Masturbating to her daughter, and her husband. The husband had already cum twice watching his daughter cumming too!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous