Disciplining Dad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You've made another mess," she said in a hard voice.

I was slipping my top back on when mom lowered my dad from where he was hanging. He went right down onto his knees like he had nothing left in him. She lowered him further and he went all the way to the ground. His legs were still separated by the chains, and he lay forward on his stomach on the concrete floor.

"Clean it up," mom said in the same hard voice.

Dad struggled to get up and managed to drag his face to where the drops of semen had collected. His tongue looped out and he licked up the semen, bit by bit.

It was gross. Mom and I just watched dad clean up his cum with his mouth.

On an impulse I turned to my mom and wrapped my arms around her neck, kissing her full on the lips.

Our tongues met and we kissed deeply for a minute. In the background my father groaned and seemed to sob once again.

12