All Comments on 'Disciplining His Student'

by ToplessNYMaid

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Damn good

Could have been longer but definitely one of the better ones! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hot

Great story. More, please. Let's see her serve people naked. Whip her with the belt some more. Smack her tits. Really punish her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Your first story had more potential

Your first story was better and had potential to be developed. It was too short and lacked *meaningful* detail, but it was a good start.

Erotic fiction doesn't need lengthy descriptions of random actions, like this one has. It's about describing the tension, the interaction, the power play, and details from your senses and perception that add to this. Thoughts, fears, wishes, desires.

This had too much fake struggle, and got a boring read with all the pointless "forcing" and "punishments". Real limits (without getting boundless just to seek the next kick) and real shyness have to be overcome to make it sexy, not following a script for the dom or sub and rigid roles.

It's crucial to focus on your partner, and not change it to someone else, that breaks the spell and interest. Bringing in another guy was anticlimatic. If you make a threesome, it needs to be set up as such from the start (for those who like that).

Also, a real dom will never accept to share a girl. He owns.

What matters in BDSM is respect, and thoughtfully breaking it. Doing so in interesting ways is skillful seduction.

Bringing in money, or sharing is prostituition in disguise.

amadeuseroticamadeuseroticover 6 years ago
It's her fantasy

She wants two guys - so let her have it. After all, she is just a 19 year old virgin. Of course she has more potential. Over time she will show it for sure.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous