Disciplining His Student

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

God, the feeling of her squirming with him halfway inside he was amazing. He gave one last final, steady thrust, pushing in until he was fully inside her. She cried out, from pleasure and possibly pain. Mr. Lewis held one of her hips, keeping her in place as his other hand explored the teen's body.

Rob supported her head with one hand and groped her tits with his other.

Now, Mr. Lewis began to pump in and out of her. She let out pleasured cries.

"Enjoy this, baby. Enjoy having a man claim you for the first time." He picked up his speed.

Marina started to let out a suspiciously pleasured series of moans.

Mr. Lewis quickly grabbed a tit and squeezed it hard. "You fucking wait for my permission to come, little girl." He warned her, but she wasn't listening. She started to squirm. Rob slapped her face lightly to get her attention. It didn't work. She only moaned louder.

Suddenly Mr. Lewis felt her pussy clench down on him.

"Slap her breasts, Rob. She's fucking coming."

She cried out loudly as Rob began his assault, but it was purely out of pleasure from her orgasmic wave.

"The little slut likes being punished," Rob said only half surprised. "Let's see how she likes this." He stopped supporting her head, allowing it to fall back as she closed her eyes and he orgasm drew to a close. He lowered his pants and while her mouth was open in a moan, thrust his cock down her throat. The surprised teen started choking it down as her eyes shot open, trying to protest but unable to speak. At this angle she could only see Rob's balls.

"This is what happens when you come with out my permission, girl." Marina tried to say something in protest but he couldn't make it out. "Mm, that's right. Fight it. You know how good the vibrations of your voice feel on my cock?" He reached around to slap a tit. "Fucking take it, bitch. You've wanted us to fuck you like this for a while, haven't you?" He twisted a nipple trying to get her to try and talk. Instead she moaned, much to his surprise.

Mr. Lewis was rubbing her clit as he pumped into her full speed.

"Come on, Marina." He rubbed her harder now. "Come for me, baby girl. Still running her clit, he grabbed her ass with his other hand. He worked a finger into her ass and used his hand to hold her hips in place.

Immediately, she started to squirm and moan.

"Fuck yes, scream you little bitch!" Rob finally pulled out of her and spurted all over her tits, some falling onto her face.

Without his dick in her mouth, she moaned louder now.

Mr. Lewis now pumped into her as hard as he could, and soon enough he felt her pussy clamp down and contract on him as she came. She gritted her teeth and moaned, or maybe she was trying to speak. He wasn't sure, but it was sexy as hell.

He climaxed, spurting into her and making her squirm as she started to ride the final wave of her climax.

"Fuck, Rob," he said finally noticing the come on her breasts. "Clean her up. I have company coming over. Next time come in her throat." He tossed a kitchen towel at him.

As Rob rubbed it over her, he offered to help get her down.

"No, that's fine. I'll leave her here. She'll make a good accent piece while my associates and I talk. Then they can help me get her down to serve us drinks." Mr. Lewis grabbed the bar stool and allowed Marina to rest her head on it.

She looked at him, tired and satisfied. She didn't protest the thought of serving him naked. Instead, she just blushed and smiled up at him shyly.

As he closed the door behind Rob, he could already feel his cock growing hard again.

12