All Comments on 'Disclosures: Cure for BBC'

by Krystal0690

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Usual tripe posted by a loser.

Another mentally and emotionally challenged author. Sick from birth, sick now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
# 1

Dumbest shit ever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Yikes,

this is so bad, I wonder if it was meant as a joke!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
CRAP

Don`t write anymore. The cure for this white trash is a rope and a big oak tree. A hanging time for white trash.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
The worst crap in here...

This story is thw worst crap I have read in here...And believe I've read a lot...If a story is racist this is one of them...Can something be more racist than this: "White Chick for Black Cock Slutism or WCBCS"?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hahaha

If anyone took this seriously they are the sick ones. This was a total piss take, excellent response to the usual black cock drivel.

ryu77ryu77over 9 years ago
Hahahaha

Don't know why, but I liked it. It would have been better posted in INTERRACIAL you know?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
i can't

believe someone posted this then i read some of their other drivel and laughed hard to believe some one can be this dumb and use a computer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Dumb bitch

Probably voted for the idiot in office.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
HILARIOUS!

Pounding on my desk!

Oh, my!

Barely able to process this through my BWB (Big White Brain). Fortunately, was able to fall back on my EEWL (Educated & Employed White Lifestyle).

Clearly, the problem will solve itself now that AHEM (Asian & Hispanic Emerging Majority) is a sure-thing demographic and, since the Asians & Hispanics have absolutely zero white liberal guilt.

After all, in California, Blacks are only the 4th largest group after Whites, Hispanics, and Asians. The A's and the H's will fix that WCBCS Syndrome really quickly. After all, they'll have the money, the jobs, and all the power and, let's face it, white sluts much prefer guys with money, jobs and power. So, bienvenidos to your new world, Dr. Wong. Even though that middle-aged white skank can't compare with the delights of that slender, almond-eyed Asian or that fiery Latina, the white bitches will make good maids and child care workers for you and your highly desirable, educated and sexy wives. And cheap too. Just warehouse them in a little shack in the ghetto and provide them with a little black cock and they'll keep your mansions clean and your babies asses wiped. Little watermelon, fried chicken and malt liquor and they'll watch you Asian & Hispanic professionals cruise through those wrought-iron gates guarding your estates saying, "Lookee dere, Betty Sue! Dere goes Dr Chan & Attorney Garcia in dat big ol BMW. Sho wish Leroy git off his lazy black ass & Git us outa dis ol tent but it's all good cause dat big ol dick makes up fo all dat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
any addiction can be cured

all you need to do is get them to associate it with intense pain. screamingpain. the kind of pain where they want to die. the kind of pain where the are almost driven crazy. the kind of pain that they never want to feel again. the kind of pain that gives them nightmares for years afterwards.

that, my friendsm is how you cure an addiction.

as for the bull, you take their eyes out with dull nails, and cut their cock off at the base.

yes, I am evil.I am cruel, and I am incredibly sadistic when it comes to returning hurt for hurt.

maybe I should write a story.

perhaps I will...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Just stupid

Cant believe you took the time to write this.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 9 years ago
SWB

Not so much BBC as SWB (small white brain).

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Standards?

This site threw standards out years ago, especially in this category. Anything goes in this category, doesn't matter what. Interracial and especially fetishes abound in loving wives. Why even bother with other categories, just throw it in loving wives, it will pass, especially the sick cuckold tales; 1 star for this piece of dreck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Cure for dumb niggers?

You must either be yourself a nigger or you are simply dirt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Crap!!

I agree with the other comments...

You are either black trying to boost your ego or if you are white, you're are completely deranged

ParttimereaderParttimereaderover 9 years ago
Naah

The only way this would work for me is the packet of ciggies to young kids version.

Put her in a room with 100 black guys and go for it all weekend till she is physically sick by the sight of a black guy.

Then give her a month and lots of std tests. Bring a black man over and watch the reaction. If she is ill then try and work it out. If she wants him - divorce her she will never be cured.

This drip feed approach just fuels her desire.

Harsh61Harsh61over 8 years ago
Informative

I guess this real experience by Shannon would be an example to the one's curving for B.B.C.'s. As said the bigger cocks giving more pleasure and multiple orgasms is a Myth. The truth is that the penis size is not at all the key to the sexual satisfaction.It is the clitoris and the area around the vaginal opening that has the mox nerve endings. Stimulation of that will help sexual satisfaction. Conversely the bigger hurts like hell and leaves hanging-ofcourse at tims the Guy's ego is burned because of that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

STUPIED STORY DUMB AS SHIT.

lickitandstickitlickitandstickitalmost 7 years ago
LOL

Again a imaginative and funny story. I like this writer, off to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Garbage

Is the operative word here. BS from start to finish. Not worth one star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
The cure is worse than the condition

Did hubs consider how beat up his loving wifes pussy will be after taking all that BBC?

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

There is one more permanent cure for the problem.

miket0422miket0422about 2 years ago

So, she had cheated on her husband 2-3 times with BBC but, the cure is to fuck 3-4 BBC per week for months in end? Definitely a case of the cute being worse than the disease.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I have SBBS (Sucking Big Boob Syndrome) I need to suck on a bunch of big titties every day or I go nuts. My wife doesn't seem to understand.

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

One seriously gay writer right there kids.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Beat up? If you could stretch one around a rim you could get 50,000 miles from it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous