All Comments on 'Disco Nights Ch. 02'

by itmgr2010

Sort by:
  • 96 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
wow what a let down:

Let me guess the Baby is ALAN's right? Given the tme sequence I dont see how it could be.

<br></br>

All one needs to do is go back through her stunningly vile confession from the so called whore / wife to see how often she betrayed him.

<br></br>

after all these years and scores of extramartial sex when she NEVER even thought for 1 second "hey something is wrong with me..." how is going to therapy the least bit relvant.????

<br></br>

The revenge angle on the two co-workers is pathetic... Taking a small sum of $25,000 as some sort of compensation for MONTHS of thse two guys fucking his wife and the public humilation seems kind of sad and wimpy.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 15 years ago
You did it -- amazing!

I didn't think you could equal chapter one but this part was really just as good. Now you've got me on the edge waiting for part 3 -- the sign of a good story! There are a couple of typos and other, minor issues but really, this story is well-crafted. One little thought; if Ms. Lisa Slut was cheating virtually the entire marriage, how do we know if our hero is truly Maddy's biologic father? I'm surprised he hasn't wondered about that so far. And now, we find that Lisa is pregnant -- I'm betting it's Dan's rather than Alan's. This is like a soap opera -- I can't imagine what's next but I can't wait to find out. It appears Lisa will be told she has ..... syndrome -- it causes nymphomania and she's not really responsible for it, LOL! I think many men fantasize about a wonderful sex-capade or three with their nymphomaniac wives (i.e., the old saying -- whores in bed, nuns in public). Seriously, I can't imagine a reconciliation but maybe that's where it's heading. The problem: how can Alan ever trust Lisa again, and would he really believe she "kicked the habit" and has reformed? Is it worth spying on her all the time, worrying about her all the time? I think maybe Ms. Burrus would make a good wife for Alan . . . Thanks for a great story so far!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Whew - the ulitimate slut wife....

hope the bitch dies in childbirth. We feel sorry for the child. Is it realistic that the husband could be so clueless?

Not likely! It would be prudent for this clueless person to conduct a DNA test on the child- one could seriously have reservations as to whether "Maddie" is actually his. The appeal of the death penalty or "stoning" of adulterers with this story has gained respectable support. In other words, "torch the bitch".

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great story

I hope getting pregnant by her boyfriend won't change his mind, to much damage done to work out. Will be waiting for the rest, Thanks!

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 15 years ago
Hints of Pathetic reconciliation all too obvious

There are too many hints throughout CHAP 2 of the coming stunning wretched Reconciliation. You guys should know by now that I am usually right about these things.

<br></br>

and I can smell this one coming a mile off.

<br></br>

First why have a chapter 3 if this marriage is truly over?. Given what has happened why would Alan care if Lisa was pregnant or not?

<br></br>

SECOND how is it relvant that Lisa tells Alan Dan Lied to me about Open marriage? since Lisa did NOT have one but she still cheated that excuse has no merit .

<br></br>

THIRD... wife goes to therapy. So fucking what? The wife is trying to set up the old " I have mental issue" thing here... and yet through all the scores of men and years of cheating she never once thought she had a problem.

<br></br>

FOURTH

In the days and weeks after the Big confrontation scene

/confession by the wife... and I use that term about as loose as her nasty snatch ... it seems fucking absurd that the husband with his eyes finally opended could NOT think Hey maybe Maddy isnt my daughter...

<br></br>

The author can write his / her story anyway they want to but in the WEEKS after Xmas and he holiday it must of occurred to Alan..

<br></br>

The fact that Alan developed as a man that is so stupid and obtuse leads me to think he wil "buy" any sort of psycho bable Obama like bullshit that Lisa can thow at him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Just say nay to the nay-sayers

Keep going. This is great stuff for a new author. I just wish the chapters were coming daily.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great Story

It's a great story and I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Ignore the misogynists and write what you want, reconciliation or divorce. Either way, it’s a fine effort.

Tearsofsorrow2Tearsofsorrow2over 15 years ago
Agreement

I have to agree with Harrin VA. And I will lend my voice in saying don't do it. Don't ruin a good story with a cuckold ending. His wife is a whore, she has been a whore their entire marriage. That he is still supporting her can be attributed to their daughter. If she is his biological daughter that is. If you are going to have them reconcile, please have him castrated first. As this is exactly what you are doing in that case. I am a practicing psychologist and I can think of nothing the wife could say that would lead me to recommend they stay together. I would suggest that she take up prostitution as she seems suited to that line of work. I have reduced the score from 100 as you seem ready to have the husband blame himself for his whore of a wife's choices.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 15 years ago
I think that he should spread a rumor

It would be a good time to spread a rumor that the little slut has AIDS or the clap, since she looks sick.Let all of those assholes that had fucking her worry if they have it also.I would press the issue of getting custody of the daughter, proving that the slut isn't a fit parent...Rich

ohioohioover 15 years ago
great continuation

I don't see how the ending can plausibly be anything but his moving on, no matter what her psychological problems turn out to be--but I will wait and see.

Thanks, ohio

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good

Good story so far. Finish this story the way you have intended it to be. Pay no attention to those who insist on having it one way or another. Be sure to finish this and don't drag it out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Fantastic Story!

Very realistic! Writing is superb. Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
This really

is one of the best stories on Lit for a long time,please continue and don't let him wimp out.

bruce22bruce22over 15 years ago
Fine work

You detail everything. Give us a real feel for the relationship and ended both chapters on cliff hangers that force everyone to read the next chapter! A small further detail is that since you did not start off with rememebering back five years to your previous marraige you have Harry and friends all nervous. That is you have not tipped us off as to how it ends. (I can't figure out why a real story teller would ever do that.....)

Thanks,

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Oh My!

You have REALLY added to this story as it unfolds - realistic happenings that husband must learn to live with -or get rid of her.---All signs point to him dumping her -But then again ,maybe baby could be his -If he ever loved her -shouldn't he stick around to determine it ?--This exactly why this is such a great story -So many things to consider --writer >just let it flow to the way you see it all "comin down!--This really a compliment!--OHIO reading and commenting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Nicely detailed

As I clicked on the third page I thought that it would be a hurry up wrap up. It was a pleasant surprise to see the tale goes on. Hopefully you will be at the site for a long time; you are very talented.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Welcome to Loving Wives

For a rookie in this genre you get an A+. What a story. It feels real.

BUT DON"T YOU DARE LET THE HUSBAND WIMP OUT????? Pretty please?

BriteaseBriteaseover 15 years ago
As has been said _ Great story

Ignore them all and finish it the way you want. If it's reconcilliation, then expect some of the lads out there to give you a zero, no matter how good the story is.

Look forward to the ending, whatever it is (I'm betting on them getting together by the way, but I'll wait and see.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wow!

I usually do not comment on stories like this - but this one is well written and intriguing, to say the least. You are quite a story teller. I agree with some of the other commenters - dont let anyone cajole you into a contrived storyline. You have managed to capture my attention so far with your very own twists and turns. I am anxious to read your next installment. I am curious about one thing, though. Did you write this tale some time back? I ask because of the reference to photo-processing. While this is not yet "a thing of the past", it is a little unusual to think that way in this age of digital photography.

cageyteecageyteeover 15 years ago
This is an exceedingly good story!!!

Your writing does not reflect that you have only posted two stories. This is much too good to believe you are a "beginner". No matter !!!!I'm just glad you posted these. I am looking forward to the next installment. Like everyone else I have a notion as to where you are headed but I'm anxious to see where you decide to take it!

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 15 years ago
did anyone see's Brittease comments LOL!!!!

Did you ever Notice how many super wimp Brits there are these days? or is it just here at Lit.

<br></br>

This issue isnt reconciliation or not. Its how an author --ANY author for that matter-- explains why this sort of massive serial cheating that started ...according to what the wife said --the day they were married.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
One More Question

Good Story. Obviously the question of who is the father of the baby will be answered. But now he needs to know whether he is Maddy's father.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
great work!

This is once of the best stories I have read here in a while.

Please keep telling this story the way you want, not the way other might want to hear. You are doing a fine job and keep up the excellent work.

t_i_n_at_i_n_aover 15 years ago
well executed!

Very well written, few technical errors, plots and subplots and all the rest of the emotional baggage that needs to be dealt with in situations like this. I do hope you keep this going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good story - waiting for the next one

Unfotunately there is no DNA testing in that time period to determing if either kid is his.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
as good as it is written

I think it goes a bit overboard with the pregnancy. shit happens and here allready a lot of shit but thats to much. you should have stayed with the truth and end it and not make 10 more chapters out of it. it's allready a very sad story so someone could ask what this story is doing at an erotic story place anyway. otherwise top writingstyle. I'm almost sure you could write something erotic instead of sad

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969over 15 years ago
Very well written story.

Could anyone forgive a woman who cheated from day one of the marriage? I certainly hope not! Could anyone try to get over what the wife did. Unlikely! Could someone at the very least have some sort of relationship with the wife for the sake of the child? Perhaps! Could they start a fresh somewhere, say a large peice of rock somewhere where no other living being lives, Perhaps! I don't know about anybody else but I think the writer got the emotions of both people just right. The wife has finally woken up to the fact that she is a slut. The strange thing is she doesn't know why she is a slut. The husband however has woken up to the fact that everybody he knows has shafted him left, right and centre. Anyway good story keep writing if you wish to continue the story please do so. But as some said don't make the husband wimp out. Lastly for HARRY will you please stop going on about British people being wimps. There may be quite a few on this site but in terms of numbers there will be more CUCKS AND WIMPS in the USA. Simply because your country is ten times bigger than us with a population to go to with it that is getting bigger everyday. And I am sure someone has asked you this before but where are your stories? Please write a loving wife story and see how good or bad it is, I think you will find it not as easy as you think it is.

sanman52sanman52over 15 years ago
Great story

Like many of the other commenters here, I think that the writing is first rate as is the author's storytelling. I would like to point out 2 weaknesses in the plot that bother me somewhat. The first is the call the husband gets starting the story off. The caller is obviously a man who has intimate knowledge of what the husband's wife and her lover are and have been doing. Logic would make him one of the party goers at the disco. Why would he be concerned about what the wife is doing and why would he want to contact the husband? Perhaps the author will fill in the reason(s) later in the story.<br><br>The second weakness is the husband not making a fuss when the wife goes out weekly to party with her girlfriend(s) at the disco. You can have all the trust in the world in your wife, but you don't agree to her going out when it puts her in a potentially vulnerable position. After all, what happens at the disco; drinking, probably drugs and lots of men just looking to get laid. Even if the wife's only intention is to have a good time and come home afterwards, after a few drinks and maybe some encouragement from others, she may be tempted to do things she wouldn't ordinarily do. Any husband who agrees to his wife going out and dancing/partying with other guys is just asking for trouble.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Enjoyed your stories

I read a story because I like it, I liked yours. I do not and will not critique your writing. I enjoy your stories. Keep on writing.

Tim

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
So far so good

This is a very well written story, specially for a beginner. That is regardless of where the story is going and what the husband is doing. Oftentimes we confuse the craft of writing with the content of the story. IMHO the author knows what he is doing. What I want to happen, or I would like to happen is something different. I like how the story has progressed so far. And I would like the husband to divorce Lisa even if the unborn baby is his. There is always child support and visitation rights. But whatever he decides to do with his characters this will still be a story worth reading. I only hope that the husband tosses out the whore wife. No amount of therapy can fix that woman and the damage has already been done. Keep up the good work author.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 15 years ago
Very interesting story

I really liked the last line of Ch. 02 - IM2 should write soap operas! Keep us all hanging on for the next installment. Would be incredibly ironic if Alan is the father, but it doesn't appear likely that is the case.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Who cares

Shit on this stupid whore. She should never have married him, she sure as hell doesn't know what the meaning of love is. She had no business having the first child. No man would keep her just because she is pregnant. She has disrespected him from the day they were married. She has shit on him evey day since. She is a self centered self serving whore. Get as far away as possible. Put them back together and this story is SHIT. He's already a moron for staying this long. He stays she will simply shit on him again. Personally, he would be much better off is she was DEAD!

GenghisKhanGenghisKhanover 15 years ago
From a "100" to a "75"

Simply because this installment did not advance any news, other than a woman who's just been given her divorce papers and who've just found out her lover himself had also been given his respective papers by his wife --- crying, "Honey, I think I am pregnant [and I think my lover is the father, not you, dear husband]"... <p>

This woman has, by now, failed to get our understanding or sympathy. <p>

Most readers simply want the author to articulate what the husband INTENDS to do, in order to quickly move on, and rebuild his emotional life, his physical life, to look forward to rebuilding good relationship with his kid and to, hopefully, form a good and long lasting relationship with someone who is not excited about waiting for the "right time" to convince her husband to join swinging life styles, so they could BOTH, together and separately, exchange bodily fluids from more and diverse "lovers"...

ralphcralphcover 15 years ago
u

forgot 2 ckeck 2 c if maddy was really his. wouda been fun to take out dan's knees then balls as he left the van after a last good time. why all the bs about her acting upset about being caught.

JennyBearJennyBearover 15 years ago
Great Stuff!

Whoa, I didn't see that one coming! I thought you were going to wrap it up on page three. Nice cliffhanger, all of a sudden it got very interesting again. Thanks for writing. Jennifer

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
This is a good Story!

This is a good story! I hope that you keep submitting stories. In this Disco Nights series, it will be interesting to see where you take it if you decide to go further. There could be several possibilities that may or not include any type of reconciliation. Being able to forgive the wife seems pretty improbable based upon her track record of deceit and all other things evil. But taking her out and killing her, like some of the "wimp-o-phobes" around here might demand, would turn an interesting story into standard "evil bitch" fare. How about an ending where the husband gets his freedom from a bad marriage and then moves on to a happier, better life. And how about in the same ending, having the wife be able to rebuild from the shambles that she made of her marriage and her own life. There has been plenty of pain to go around. No sense ending the thing in total sadness. You have written the wife to be a sympathetic character in the story, despite her complete stupidity and lack of respect for her husband. On the other hand, one wonders who's child she is carrying and whose the father of the daughter, Maddy? If Maddy belongs to someone other than Alan, then I say burn the bitch!!!!! Just kidding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Time to Re-Adjust

If he ever loved her --he needs to see her through pregnacy-then he can leave --otherwise he is almost as bad as her --plus since Dan is now free -she may end up with him

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
If you do the crime, you gotta do the time.

Good story. Well written, and very interesting. Give us more stories please.

saratusaratuabout 13 years ago

This is a really great story, well done and easy to follow. R.T.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
5***** story! One of the best! Original and Creative!

This is so much more realistic than the vast majority of stories. No one is getting beat up and sent to the hospital and there are no impossibly large cocks that makes the women say, "I can't help myself" and other such stupid statements.

It is such a sad story. It is good that she is seeking therapy but I can understand that she cheated so much and with so many men that divorce is almost the only option. If it had been just one affair, even the lengthy affair, I could see giving her another chance.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

A worst situation: A one woman man and a slut in a mariage together.

Glenda_FiddichGlenda_Fiddichover 12 years ago
Very, very good!

The most amazing thing just happened! I find myself in agreement with dwornock. Lol. 5 stars

kansasjackkansasjackabout 12 years ago
Cool

We can only hope that it is Dan's...

chytownchytownover 11 years ago
Good Read****

Thanks for sharing.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
THE CHEATING AND LYING HAS COME HOME TO ROOST

and its not chickens or fowl,,,,,foul for sure, . TK U MLJ LV NV

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 10 years ago
Stupid, Stupid bitch

There are just no excuses that justify the behavior -

And few that can begin to explain or rationalize it -

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
stupid

Why would you feel bad about hurting a piece of shit wo had cheated on you your entire relationship. Fuck her....let the world know what a gutter slut she really was.

rightbankrightbankabout 10 years ago
she regrets

getting caught.

too bad this was before dna, we could learn who the fathers of both children are.

tazz317tazz317about 10 years ago
IT KEEPS GETTING HARDER

to judge which pain hurts the least...TK U MLJ LV NV

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 10 years ago
Loving it

Twists and turns. Five stars. Brilliant.

Tim413413Tim413413almost 10 years ago
Another 5-star chapter!

I am going to be REALLY PISSED if they reconcile! BTW, Lisa should have taken lying lessons from my former wife - she was really good. And why did Lisa confess to so many affairs? Did she think that show of honesty would save her marriage?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
5 star,----better not turn out to be

another S P, D G, OR the other cuck wimp writer reconciliation ending.

or all 3 chapters will get a 5,4, 1 star from me

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Alan I Think I'm Pregnant.!

Well tough shit you whoring cunt.Now you have not only fucked up two marriages but you get to bring a bastard into the world as well. Outstanding!!!

Now you can chase lover boy for some maintenance. Oh but wait, now he's had your slut cunt he'll probably run a mile. So you can enjoy getting fucked again.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 8 years ago
Second time through...

Incredibly well written. Still a favorite. Still love it. Still five stars.

ErotFanErotFanover 7 years ago
It just keeps getting...

better and better.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Goddamned stupid whore

That is pretty much that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

He is going way overboard on the why's and when's. He should just tell her do not come home, don't call or anything just divorce her. She knew from the beginning she was cheating.

OnethirdOnethirdalmost 7 years ago
Shutting off

A lot of people do the old "why didn't he just kick her to the curb ASAP" thing. Congrats for the zero empathy. Unless she was a cold bitch, there isn't an easy shut-off switch. Feelings are complicated. I admire that he didn't go all postal and find extra ways to be cruel. It's just a sad state of affairs, and the jackals who clammer for blood in the water are sad sacks who probably have problems of their own to deal with.

tazz317tazz317almost 7 years ago
THE OLD PG PLOY

followed by Whose is it, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Ha ha ha!!

Who assume that the feeling of the cheater last that long that he has no problems to lie to her spouse or betrayed him over a period of 6 month that know that between love and hate is only a very little gap!! Only at your dreams a normal spouse will act like that protagonist!! He is a wimp - no more, no less!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thoughts

Those people that think reconciliation is deserved are absolutely out of their minds. Lisa lied almost the entire marriage. She deliberately carried on affairs throughout the marriage. She was insidious. She didn't care about hurting her husband or the damage to the family. She developed an emotional attachment strong enough to want Alan to accept an open marriage, even though she had cheated numerous times prior to that. She only is emotional after she got caught, because she got caught, and because of guilt. Not because she felt she did anything wrong. I don't recall her saying anything about being sorry for doing the absolute worst thing you can do to a spouse, repetitively.

Again for those of you that think she loves him or those in real life that cheat and claim to love their spouse you are dead wrong. You cannot love a spouse deeply and still behave this way. You cannot because you would never hurt them this way. Their is no separation as Lisa claimed earlier. Every day, hour, and minute, you think in terms of your spouse if you love them as they should. Someone deeply in love, as a spouse should be, would never, ever be this deceptive, selfish, and destructive intentionally causing this kind of pain. It wasn't intended you say? BS, there is no other consequence that would happen, and so it is the result of an intentional decision.

Why would he not go for full custody? Why would anyone think it would be acceptable to allow your children to be raised under the influence of such a person as Lisa. She has no morals. She has no conscious. She clearly doesn't care about the affect of the consequences on Maddie. She is extremely selfish. Why would you want your children poisoned by such a person who thinks her behavior is acceptable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Ditto

The only person Lisa loves is Lisa. Also the reason the BTB crowd hate and revile RAAC is because those kind of reconciliation are entirely UNEARNED. The punishment should fit the crime, not the perp get let off scot free. In the right circumstances (like the ones in here), a BTB is entirely justified. A RAAC is not.

As for acting how he did and when he did, who can honestly say they could drop everything and go full Rambo on the woman they loved when every single thought is mired in the biggest betrayal and worst pain ever experienced. Cut a guy some slack. Retaining some self control is not being a pussy..

Great Story 5*

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Great story

What a selfish slut Lisa is. She deserved to be totally destroyed. Man has more self control than I could dream of having. I would want to see bodies piled waist high if I were him. Lisa can not possibly have an excuse. Mental or other wise.

ohyessssssohyessssssover 5 years ago
Just out of curiosity.

She was a round heeled slut before he met her and the entire time they were married. Yet, it seems that it has never occurred to him to get a paternity test done on Maddy . I mean, it popped into my mind immediately. I find that to be very surprising.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
A lot of B.S.

I get so fed up of reading these stories of cheating wives. The part that bothers me about them is the weeping, moaning and nausea attributed to the wronged husband. The indecision about what to do . The husbands' self searching of what he might have done wrong etc. etc. ad nauseum. Any self respecting male would not look to excuse forgive or overlook. The outcome would be instantaneous and final. " to the moon Alice". Get rid of the bitch and get on with life.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 4 years ago
Sooooo

Who’s the father?

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 4 years ago
Anon 6/13

Sounds like you are on the wrong website then

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Reading again

Lisa is even worse than I remember. I wonder if Maddy is even his. Time to settle up with john and Craig and the others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Lies and more lies. Divorce coming up due to her cheating and I being too dumb to catch on.

How difficult to tell the truth?!

Helen1899Helen1899almost 3 years ago

Well written story, going the right way, but I suspect a shift, that's the essence of a good story it as us guessing.

tazz317tazz317almost 3 years ago
DISCO MAY HAVE DIED

but Lisa's lying, cheating and betrayal stays on. TK U MLJ LV NV

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

Typical over the top stupid male view of a woman who just has to fuck half the State of Rhode Island.

Totally unbelievable junior. You idiots should really write it the way it may really happen with just a couple guys....few women are serial cheaters, and regardless of the rightwing misogynists beliefs its fewer than men who serial cheat.

Looked like it might have been good, but you couldnt keep your pandering to the witless to a minimum.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Of course she's pregnant. Now we have to wait nine months to learn who's the father. I really need to check the author's story list to see how many chapters to any stories he submits. So far it is an interesting tale of deceit, deception and lost love.

Helen1899Helen1899over 2 years ago

Made the story that they made their little girl happy at christmas, I hate the stories were the husbands ego is more important than the children's happiness

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Found the hoe aka @Helen1899

The man who accepts this many affairs is called a cuckold. You are looking for a cuckold. Among respectable men, you'd be risking your life pulling this shit and expecting forgiveness. Also I wouldn't advise yo have children, the world doesnt need any more fruitcases raised by hoes like yourself

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

Helen1899 so I have to say you have a strange conception of ego! A woman who cheats on her husband with several men (also personal "friends and business partners) over a period of six years damages not the ego of the man, but the reputation of the woman. In conventional women who act in this way are called" slut "! If a man decides not to tolerate this type of behavior, then it has nothing to do with his ego, but solely with the disrespectful behavior of the woman! Let's turn the table around and the man would within six years Cheating on his wife with several other women, then I suppose the woman would not accept that either. In our legal system it would be disastrous for the man! So if the man decides that he no longer wants to live with this disrespectful woman, then It just shows us that he made an intelligent decision, and we haven't even talked about how many times in the past the wife has felt himself in danger it has exposed to STD or HIV!

Their narrow view should actually be frowned upon by women who see themselves as free and equal to men.

Or have you only been able to notice in this story that the woman has thought about the future of her daughter in view of her lifestyle?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Helen1899 - Interesting comment. she cheats many times with his supposed friends as well and all you comment on is his ego. Sounds like you condone her getting a bit on the side and he should just suck it up. There are 2 victims here him and his little girl.

Mr_Sap24Mr_Sap24over 2 years ago

Same problems as the others. Quick drop in quality.

pummel187pummel187about 2 years ago

Yo Cuz I'm not exaggerating in any way, I fucking lost it with. "Allen, I think I'm pregnant"! I laughed so loud that my roommate came out into the kitchen to see what movie I was watching!!

Kudos to the author, great way to end it.. lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well, well, well it was going so well to formula and then the "yo ho you are what?" now now lets see the twisted web from this fine mess, if the new baby is his will he want custody 50/50? or is it termination or you are on your own? Just saying the pain all round has to be up it the 100% range and that is for all the parties, wait I know! Dan's ex will take up with the wronged hubby and kiss it all better they'll get married and have two more children and go to church every Sunday and live happily ever after.......or maybe not.

6King6Kingalmost 2 years ago

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

Fuck this guy is about the biggest fucking chump I have seen depicted in one of these Tales like does this asshole ever notice ANYTHING. And the whole oh I just had my period fuck me what a fucking idiot 🤣🤣🤣

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

SHIT

Another wimpy MC.

Caught And how many men?!

Then files as irreconcilable differences. Doesn't tell But cheater's wife!!!

Shit

drycreeksdrycreeksover 1 year ago

Good 2nd part lets see the 3rd 5 stars again.

bobareenobobareenoabout 1 year ago

A favorite writer of mine. Sadly, he seems to have left the building.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Tell her tough shit! Tell Dan about it

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

The fruits of Femdom agitprop. I hope it’s Dan’s, so our cuck can get rid of his cheating cunt-wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wimpy

Irreconcilable differences

BUT can't expect much from guy whose friends one a partner are total sleeze

BlueEyd2BlueEyd211 months ago

He is way to wimpy all around.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

It's hilarious, that a woman who is cheating and lying to her husband would be devastated to learn that the person who she is cheating with would ever lie to her.

I have no doubt that that happens alot though.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Did I hear a Daisy Cutter bomb go off? Lisa might be a nurse but she sure as hell doesn't know much about birth control. Knocked up a week away from her period to get a man and prego just before she loses that same man.

deependerdeepender6 months ago

@Helen1899: I feel your pain. I hate stories where the desires of the female (they don't have egos, you know) are the most important things in the universe.

oldpantythiefoldpantythief3 months ago

What just happened? Kind of like dropping a turd in the punch bowl, whap and there it is.... I think I can understand putting off the divorce until after the holidays for their daughter, but I don't think I could have. Still looking for some revenge on the dip shits that Lisa has been fucking with. There isn't much satisfaction for the divorce for Dan. Telling his business partner he resigned is kind of limp, so maybe chapter three is were all the fireworks are. Like Phil said when told that Lisa was seeing a therapist, good for her but too fucking late. After reading this far, if there is a reconciliation I will be pissed and the score will show it.

Madeira1076Madeira1076about 2 months ago

I know at the end, she has a reason to cry, pregnant and no husband. Before when she was crying, why? It makes no sense for her to cry....

Any love on his part is a bit nutty as well, memories okay, I get that, but love?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous