All Comments on 'Discovered'

by Sissy_Nicole

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Please continue this.....

Great story,, I look forward to seeing what happens to Nicole..... kinky48186 at yahoo.com

clearlakequeenclearlakequeenabout 13 years ago
Enjoyed

Great story. I am also a CD and dress around my wife all the time. Our sissy play is usually confined to hard spankings of her sissy but years ago had a bf who would ravish me in front of my wife.

Can't wait to hear the rest of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
keep it up

me and the story

GinatheslutGinatheslutabout 13 years ago
Very nice!

I really enjoyed this and can't wait to read what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good Read

Nice story. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Great beginning, now add few more chapters, to complete the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
He's a fucking rapist

He needs to be assfucked by the wife

Tootight1Tootight1almost 8 years ago
good story

It shows how some people think, especially assholes, that take advantage of their so called friends. The wife who seemed unaware, was she really? She sent him over there, knowing her husband was waiting for her. It showed the love she had for her husband, and his for her, but it also showed how some people think. The story revealed that he had numerous strange women in his bed, I hope he didn't pass on anything to her husband when he raped him. If the wife set it up, then I would have one serious talk with her about no secrets. what in their relationship is intimate, obviously their sex isn't. Threat of blackmail, did not fall on deaf ears here, there would be serious payback to the prick, should have his dick cut off.

weather he enjoyed his episode or not, doesn't excuse what was done. If the wife was involved, retribution must be met, probably including divorce. Drug a drink for him, tie him up and start chopping body parts off, till you got all the pics, then use him for fish bait. he has to die, because he will always abuse helpless people, it is obviously his nature.

1Martiniman1Martinimanabout 2 months ago

Fun story, but frustrated that it was abandoned.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous