All Comments on 'Discovered by Mother-in-Law'

by MsCarol

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Laughable

I was going to tell you that I found your “Discovered by Mother-in-law” extremely funny.

Then I thought no lets read one of your other stories before being so critical.

Well that was a waste of my time; wasn’t it.

You really can’t write erotica; however you do have a flare for comedy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ignore stupid comment...

Ignore comment about being laughable, this was hot. As closet crossdresser myself I can't wait for opportunities to indulge. I also have fantasy of being caught and used but by my mother, so can relate to this story. Keep on writing the next chapters

msslavemsslaveover 6 years ago
Great Start

Looks like lots of fun ahead for your sissy. I love it when wife and mother team up on a little man. Wife used to keep me in panties all the time and just nighties or women's pj around the house. Love reliving those days through stories like these. Looking forward to next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sounds like fun for all...

I had an older woman as an extra-marital affair. Wondered what if

I had married a woman who had a mother like your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I don't get it.....but wait..there's more

I know how this type of story ends...in the beginning the son in law is dominated by the mother in law and bully wife. But then the father in law see that his son in law is in deep shit and can no longer stand it. Father in law and son in law team up to dominating and teaching the two bitches in their lives who's really boss...how you ask?

Well the women end up being sluts for all the men in the neighborhood.

JoannePareJoannePareover 6 years ago
Wonderful

MS Carol,

Wonderful story I am eager to see a second chapter and where it leads to.

Hope you add soon.

Joanne

XOXOXO

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
MORE

I sure hope there is more to this story as it has great potential for MIL & wife to have a lot of fun with their new sissyboi!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5 stars

Well written, entertaining and enjoyable story. I am an occasional cross dresser with a small penis (3+1/2" erect) and just one, very small, testicle and I have often fantasised

about being humiliated by my Mother-in-Law (who has always had an intense dislike for me).

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 6 years ago
Please continue

Normally I'm not a fan of incest stories but this really turned me on. I'm a married closet CD sissy faggot husband and i can relate to this story. My wife doesnt lnow yet but I'd love for her and her mother (who is very sexy) to find put and make me their bitch. I can't wait to read the next few chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Only for the real pervert idiots!!

What a bunch of crap!! Only in your fantasy people will act like your protagonists! At real life he would slap the bitch MIL like a little doll and then throw her out of his house. And if the wife have some thing to say she will follow her slut mother asap! So whats the problem? Its only that even its a fantasy it have to be believable otherwise its only laughable crap - like yours!!!

EmirusEmirusabout 6 years ago
Interesting start

Interesting beginning to a series comprising a handful of chapters if that’s what you intend (or intended seeing that it’s 6 months since this was posted). Long enough to want more and short enough to stop just before getting into the real action.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Great beginning, add a few more chapters.

Paul4playPaul4playover 2 years ago

I would gladly submit to my mother in law, my wife, and her 3 sisters….

Let them force feminize me and use me for their selfish pleasure!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Enjoyable but I knew where it was going from the start. Still it was a fun read. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Mother broke the agreement since his wife knew what was happening so there is no need to follow through with his agreement. If he doesn't like what is happening a divorce is a good possibility.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous