All Comments on 'Discovering a Friend's Passion Ch. 03'

by bicurious406

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
loving it

Love the way this story is developing. Hope you continue this story soon and they start to wear the panties and suck each other off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Loving It TOO !!!

Bicurious406, this thread is very erotic! I hope that you continue with many more chapters. I thoroughly enjoy my soaked panty sessions when reading these....no offense intended. Thanks for sharing them.....Mmmm !!!

SissyCrissy

Just_Us_ThreeJust_Us_Threeabout 7 years ago
I Like it a lot.

I have always enjoyed inhaling the scent of a woman in her used panties. (If I was visiting you, you might catch me smelling your wifes panties.)

Love the twist in part 3, giving your friend a taste of both your wife and you in her panties. ca't wait to see what part 4 has in store.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More Please!

Please continue on with a Ch 4 and beyond. I haven't beat off like I did as I read this story in a long time. I did shoot one hell of a cum load as I sniffed my mother-in-law's dirty panty and thoroughly enjoyed the taste of my cum clean-up!

bhart1bhart1about 6 years ago
Nice build

I like the build up of sexual tension between the two men. All three chapters were easy reads thanks to your editing skills and David sounds like my kind of guy. Are there more chapters in store or have you moved on from this story line?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love this

Would love another story in this series where the women catch them...

type11966type11966over 4 years ago
Can’t wait for the next chapter.

Can’t wait for the next chapter. I love this series. Hope for some more panties and bisexual play.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
WoW!

I am so turned on!! The bi nature of this story is intoxicating!

Hope a follow up is coming, something with them cumming in each other’s mouths??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very hot,but disappointing. Seems this was the perfect time for Bill and Dick to play with and suck each others wet cocks, and then progressing to a hot 69 session.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous