Discovering Charlotte Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
twynn2257
twynn2257
45 Followers

"FUCK YES."

"Every night? Whenever I want?"

"Oh my god baby."

"Tell me!"

"Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes!"

She spits in my face for good measure. I'm not quick enough to see it coming and instead, feel a hot splash on my lips. I try to lick it off but her mouth is already there. Kissing me. No, not kissing. Licking me. Licking my face and my eyes and my ears. When she starts to suck my ear lobe, I start making uncontrollable "augh...ohh. Oh." sounds. They are incomprehensible.

I've lost all sense. She continues her whispering rant. I can tell she's just saying the first thing that comes to her mind. It's the sexiest most commanding voice I have ever heard. "You'll fucking lick that ass anytime I want. You understand me? You'll lick and suck and fuck that ass with your tongue whenever I tell you. Do you understand me you little slut?"

I nod my head yes. It's all I'm capable of.

"Show me." Out of nowhere, she produces the buttplug I had pulled from her ass what seemed like an eternity ago. I had forgotten all about it. She puts it between our faces and, before either of us think too much about it, we both glide our tongues from the base of it all the way to the tip where our tongues meet.

We kiss with it between us, as if we're giving it head. Then she takes it from me and makes me watch as she slides the entire thing into her mouth, giving it the kind of wet blowjob that only a pornstar could give. When she finishes, she puts it against my lips and makes me do the same. All the while, she continues her tirade of filth.

"I'm gonna make you lick my ass all week. You think that cock is dirty baby? You like sucking on that dirty dick?"

She actually moves the base up and down with her hands to get me nodding yes.

"Oh that's a good slut. You enjoy that ass, baby. It won't be this clean again."

She pulls the dildo out of my mouth and we kiss again. She proceeds all the way across my face and down by my ear before she says,

"You're gonna get it so dirty baby. You're gonna get it right after I make it dirty."

I cum.

twynn2257
twynn2257
45 Followers
12