All Comments on 'Discovering Giselle'

by Calandria2

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
More please!

That was intense!

hisangelbeautyhisangelbeautyover 13 years ago
Damn!!!

please for the love of Mike continue this story.

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 13 years ago
Most intensely arousing

Though I felt it become less realistic as it progressed. But this is a story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wonderfully evocative

You are a writer of rare talent Calandria2 and Discovering Giselle is a story that, like the heroine, begs for more.

Thank you.

phil2213phil2213over 11 years ago
Whoever said retired life is dull didn't read this story

The story is well written and contains great description and emotion. The unconventional nature of the relationship is in itself its charm. Love can come in many shapes sizes forms and generations. The age gap only intensified the emotion Andrew had for Giselle. Andrew dispelled the myth about old dogs not capable of learning new tricks and he went to great lengths to please Giselle in ways he never experienced love/lust in his life. Giselle was compliant with Andrew's efforts and submitted to his efforts. The sharing of Giselle was not expected eventhough she was up front in referring to herself as a "slut". Apparently this was Andrew's ticket to the new heights to the wonderment of their relationship. The story was all inclusive of the levels that a person could go in their sexual exploration male on female. There were probably a few others but who cares. This was good stuff and quite enjoyable. The age gap was distressing in the realization that at some point Giselle may be on her own. Since the story didn't go there the reader was left to their own heavy thinking if they chose that avenue. This author is skilled at a level I am quite astonished, akin to finding a candy shop that makes homemade treats that you discreetly share with only the closest of friends. Thank you author.

ImibabaImibabaover 9 years ago
Highly erotic story!

I absolutely loved your story of Giselle and would be very pleased to read further episodes of life in Paris.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

much more please disapline with love is such a turn on

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous