All Comments on 'Discovering Heather's Intentions'

by mralx99

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Needs a sequel

Very sexy, loved the slow build up. But please let the sequel just be the 2 women. Ff exploration isn’t just to turn guys on

1994lesbian1994lesbianover 6 years ago
Like this

I really like this, the fact that is the husband's perceptive but not overly unbelievable or crude. Keep writing please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot!

This is simply an excellent story. My wife and I enjoy reading erotica to each other in bed. She especially enjoys lesbian stories, and this one resulted in some hot sex! More like this, please.

Bridget69Bridget69over 6 years ago
Two sides to the story

Loved the two perspectives of how Lori described it and her husband recounted it. Also like how a man is depicted as supportive and encouraging of his wife's curiosities.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
HOT

That was good for a start I think all wife sure try sex with another women if there are single or have a husband they sure do it when he is not home that way he know nothing about it

CliterateDykeCliterateDykeover 6 years ago

Couldn't get into it. As a lesbian, the last thing I want to wate my energy on is a story told from a straight man's perspective. Might as well write Mr. Ed from a goat's POV. Jusr isn't the same & certainly doesn't arouse me. There are many men who write amazing lesbian stories in this category, why they succeed where you fail is your inability to see with a female eye or heart.

Mymantoy999Mymantoy999over 6 years ago
Really??? In the Lesbian category?

I really hate reading a story in the Lesbian category, only to see a male in the story as a participant. Hint to all writers, if there is a guy in the story and he is involved sexually, it IS NOT a Lesbian story.

mralx99mralx99over 6 years agoAuthor
Changing the category

Thanks for your (mostly positive) comments. I am new to Literotica and learning the system and the reader community.

I've requested this story's category be changed to 'Erotic Couplings' - that may be more appropriate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The End??

It'd be nice to see another chapter or two of about the same length, but thanks for posting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sequel

This story most definitely needs a sequel.

Crusader235Crusader235over 5 years ago
Very Hot

Very Hot story, but i hate to be left hanging! Four stars.

kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
Confused

As to why people complained about it being in the Lesbian category.

The title and therefore subject of the story is Heather, a lesbian (at least as far as we know) and it is about her intention to seduce another woman and that is the primary sex story in this.

OK so to some just because there is some straight sex (it is as a result of the lesbian sex and not like the hubby joined with the 2 in the loo) it can't be in the lesbian category, in that case, as the husband and wife are the couple Heather has targeted, then surely this should go to LW.

Anyway, the story is pretty decent and I liked that she was allowed to dabble, but as with the one other story I've read of mralx99, I didn't like that the wife was so submissive to someone other than her husband, in the other the husband was totally aware and passive about it, in this it seems a bit that way too, but without more story hard to confirm. I don't mind submission of the partner with consent of the other, but submission because the partner has, in effect, submitted too, for me, is a turn off. Sharing and submission are fine, so long as the primary partner remains the first priority.

Helen1899Helen1899over 3 years ago
Loved it

First story to arouse me in quite awhile. I will read more by this author

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous