Discovering Her Past

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, they're very well-made, and . . . erotic," I said. "Whoever created them knew just how to make a great sex film. It's just the . . . well, the kind I like. It's just . . . just--?"

"You never expected to see your mother in such a movie, hm?" Yasmine asked with a slow smile.

"How could I?" I looked up at her, using my hands as a frame as I said, "They were sensual, powerful, romantic and . . . and I just never expected . . . wow!" I couldn't hide the awe in my voice.

Yasmine bit her bottom lip, regarding me as I stood there with flaming-red cheeks. "So,Samuel . . . you liked to look at my films?" A bit of a smile flickered on her face. "Did you find them stimulating, my boy?"

Too shocked for words, I just nodded.

Reaching out, she put a fingertip under my chin and tipped my face up to gaze at her. "Samuel . . . did you touch yourself, watching me?"

"Oh, Yasmine . . . I'm sorry, but . . . yes. I did. You looked so, so hot!"

Yasmine's cheeks grew darker, her eyes shining as she stared at me. "You found me attractive, then?" She nodded sagely. "I was a beauty back then."

I don't know what made me say it, but I just blurted out, "Mom, you still are a beauty now!"

"Oh, my boy," Yasmine said with a smile. "I am an old woman now." She looked down at herself. "I have too many years, also some unwanted fat on myself, unlike then."

Shaking my head, I said, "Yasmine! You're just as sexy now as you were in those films." I motioned towards her body, seeing the disbelief in her face and encouraged to prove to her just how wonderful she was. "You've got curves that would put a bottle of cola to shame; legs that are so sleek . . . and your eyes! God, I could get lost in them, Mom." I reached out and took her hand, holding it with a fond gesture. "Yasmine, you're even more sensual and sexy now than you've ever been, believe me!"

Holding my hand, Yasmine listened to my praise in silence. Through it all, she had this funny, half-smile and look that made me wonder if I was laying it on too thick. Eventually, she scratched the tips of her fingers against my palm, before she sighed and said, "My boy, you are a silver-tongued fox . . . a flatterer, much like your father was." Giving me cheek a pat, she turned and nodded towards the kitchen table. "Come, dinner will be ruined if we stand here talking for much longer."

I gulped. "But, Mom--?" She half-turned to me, pressing a finger to my lips.

"We will talk . . . later. Dinner first, my boy."

*** *** ***

Dinner was something of a quiet affair, even though I really wanted to talk more with Yasmine about those films. I tried again to engage her, but she gave me a stern-if-loving look that told me to hold my tongue.

We ate together in relative company, and even though the original tension I had felt after discovering her past film history was gone, I couldn't help but notice that a new energy had replaced it. Something different than the nervous, embarrassing undercurrent that had been plaguing me for weeks. I guess that was making me too nervous to notice that Yasmine had been giving me odd looks throughout our meal; long lingering looks that she quickly covered up when I lifted my head from my plate.

After dinner, dishes and the usual routine of putting the house in order before bed, I retreated to my room and started getting ready in my bathroom; a quick shower -- during which I had to shove any thoughts of jerking off to the side -- brushing my teeth and getting into my typical sleep wear of charcoal-colored boxer-briefs and a 'wife beater' shirt.

I was just standing in front of my bed, wrestling with the notion of getting my laptop to settle myself, when I heard a knock at my door. "Samuel?"

"It's okay, Mom. Come in," I said.

The door opened and Yasmine slipped inside. She was wearing a long, black satin robe -- one of her previous Mother's Day gifts from Dad and me -- tied tight around her frame. She had her feet in open-toed sandals and her long hair was tied in a loose braid that draped over her shoulder. As she moved towards me, I could smell the light fragrance of lemon-grass; one of her favorite bath-scents.

This wasn't out of the ordinary; she often came to bid me good-night after she'd had a shower. Still, I was just as nervous as before, when I confronted her in the kitchen.

"Samuel, I would tell you good-night," she said, after she stopped just a few feet away from me. "Yet, I fear that after today, your sleep will not come so easily, hm?" She cocked an eyebrow at me, prompting a reply.

Drawing in a shaky breath, I nodded. I could never lie to her. "No, Mom . . . I don't think it's going to be that easy to get to sleep. Not after knowing what I . .. know, now."

Yasmine made a tck-tck! sound, slowly shaking her head. "That cannot be allowed, my boy. You deserve to rest, but all these thoughts . . . feelings you have, knowing what I once did as a young woman, they will haunt you even into your dreams." She took a step closer, looking up with her dark eyes wide and dancing with an inner light. "I would say you have also begun to wonder . . . if I am still as I was, when I fucked those people in my films, hm?"

I swallowed and blushed. I'd never heard her use the word 'fuck' before. "Well, I--?" Again, she touched my lips to still my words.

"Hssh, my boy . . . you need not answer. I know your mind." She trailed her fingertips away, leaving a line of warmth across my mouth. "I know you will soon begin to dream about me -- your mother, but as she must appeared as she was in the past; naked and wanton, giving her passions freely and without restraint." She smiled softly as my cheeks flushed and my breathing slowly began to speed up. "Samuel . . . I cannot have your dreams so invaded with such thoughts. You will not rest properly if that is allowed!" she said with mock severity.

I started to stammer. "I . . . I-I-I'll get rid of those films, Mom," I offered.

"No."

"No?"

Yasmine shook her head again, taking another step closer. "You will not need to do such a thing, my boy. What I propose is something . . . different." Her smile deepened at the expression of curiosity on my face. "If you will allow me to show you--?" Without waiting for me to reply, she reached out and took me by the arm, directing me to take a seat on my bed. When I complied, she stepped back and reached for the ties on the front of her robe. "Let me show you, Samuel . . . show you what you do not have to imagine." With that she loosened the ties and shrugged her shoulders, making the robe fall off and slither towards the floor of my room.

As the black satin slid to the floor, I goggled at the sight before me. Yasmine was wearing a semi-transparent chemise; the night dress coming just down past the tops of her thighs, leaving an inch or two of bare skin between that and the edges of the thigh-high stockings that covered her awesome, thick legs. Underneath, she had a pair of French-cut panties and a demi-bra, all the same smoke-gray color that complimented her skin and hair color.

Turning around slowly, Yasmine gave me a good and proper view of her body. Her breasts were big and full, hanging with just a bit of sag that made them look wonderful, capped with darker nipples that were standing out a quarter inch above her quarter-sized areole. Her tummy was trim, with a touch of pooch, that melded down into wide hips that were curvy and smooth. From behind, her bottom was like an upside-down valentine's heart; the lines flowing down into her firm thighs and legs, ending at her small feet.

I was in awe, lust and love all at once. My mother was a pure stone fox, and I literally couldn't stop drooling at the mouth over her. A fact Yasmine quickly found out, when she looked over her shoulder at me.

"Ah, my boy approves of my appearance, yes?"

"Mo-o-om! You're gorgeous!" I moaned.

With a chuckle, Yasmine swiveled back around to face me once again. "Mm, I am happy to see my Samuel has excellent manners to go with his silver-tongue," she said, her voice low and rich. "Now . . . you stay there, and watch. I will show you what I did to prove that I could do those films."

Swallowing, I put both hands between my thighs and squeezed them together in anticipation, watching as Yasmine began to sway, closing her eyes as she seemed to tune into a rhythm and a melody that only she could hear. Sighing, she raised her arms, letting them twine and twist above her head as she rocked her hips from side to side. Dancing in front of me, Yasmine put on an erotic display which had my blood racing.

"Oh, mercy!" I sighed, unable to keep from looking anywhere else. "Mom . . . you are so . . . so, beautiful."

Opening her eyes half-way, Yasmine smiled, but said nothing more as she continued to move sensually, turning this way and that on the carpet. Eventually, she lowered her hands to the hem of her chemise and slowly lifted, dragging the gossamer fabric up her body. Tugging it clear of her head, she let it drop before returning her hands to her body; running her fingers and palms over her skin in long, teasing caresses. Soft sighs and moans soon slipped from her lips, while she moved for her pleasure and for mine.

It could've lasted minutes, hours, eons, but eventually Yasmine moved her hands to the front of her bra, finding and undoing the clasp that held her breasts in check. With a flick, it parted and fell to the sides, revealing her proud tits to my hungry eyes. As she slid the garment off her arms to the floor, she gave these enticing wiggles, making the two spheres dance.

I couldn't believe how they looked. Two perfect mounds, slightly sagging but still firm enough to belay her age or station. Each nipple appeared darker and more engorged; protruding out like little grapes. Tentatively, I started to reach for them, but was stopped by a wagging of a finger from my mother.

"Ah, ah, not to be touching me, my boy . . . not yet," she cooed. With a tease in her voice, she said further, "Behave, for your reward will be most welcome, before I am done, Samuel."

"Ah, o-okay . . . I understand," I said.

With a pout of her lips, Yasmine blew me a kiss before she cupped her tits and fondled them; sighing as she stimulated herself, making me wish I had been permitted to do it to her. She didn't linger long on her chest, as soon she turned to present her heart of a backside to me, bending at the waist to make it and her legs stand out taut and inviting. Wagging her ass at me, she peered from around the side, grinning at the lust-filled look I was giving her. Without warning, she ran her hands up the backs of her legs, over her plump cheeks before snagging her panties with her fingers.

Gasping, I watched as she wriggled them down over her bottom, down her legs to her knees. From behind, I could see the pouting, convex curve of her pussy between her legs; the lips shining in the cleft with her arousal. She slowly straightened up, moving her legs back and forth to make her panties drop to the floor, where she then stepped free of them and turned to face me again. At once, her hands moved down to her crotch; the flesh there dusted with a smattering of black, soft fleece, just above the protruding curve of her pussy. She caressed it several times, watching me as I literally had my tongue on the floor.

"Holy . . . oh, Yasmine!"

"Mmm, you are so pleased with my body, my boy," she purred. Now naked, save for the stockings on her legs, Yasmine moved towards me and placed one knee on the mattress between my legs.

I scooted back to give her room, only to be stopped when her hands drifted up onto my shoulders; her fingers hooking underneath the shoulders of my shirt.

"Off with this, my boy." Tugging on the ribbed fabric, she made me raise my arms as she stripped the shirt off me. She then slipped back, trailing her fingers down my bare chest and big belly.

I stammered as I said, "M-Mom, I'm s-sorry . . . ."

"For what, Samuel?" Yasmine glanced at my face.

I turned my head away. "For b-being so . . . fat." I never thought that my own body would be something to be embarrassed about, but right then I wished I looked more like the actors Yasmine worked with in those porn films; all muscular or buff.

With a soft laugh, Yasmine cupped my chin and made me look at her. "Oh, you silly young man! America is too fixed on thinness . . . in my home country, dear heart, your body would be considered robust and very desirable." When I blinked in disbelief, she smiled fondly. "You have nothing to be ashamed of, my boy. Nothing at all." With that, she moved to her knees between my legs, snagging the waistband of my boxer-briefs to tug them down. "Lift, come-come . . . you must not be so shy now."

Complying, I lifted my body and allowed her to pull my underwear down and off my legs. Now as naked as she was, I blushed again at the thought of what she would think of my male equipment. I'm certainly not as long as most modern-day porn stars would be; being a respectable seven inches, with a moderate girth.

Yasmine smiled all the more, when she saw my cock at two-thirds mast, surrounded by a nest of dark-blond curls. "Mm, oh yes, dear heart . . . you have nothing to be ashamed of here!" She reached over and took hold of my manhood, moving her hand softly and slowly up its length. Unable to resist, I sighed as blood pumped into my dick, making it stiffen to its fullest potential. Yasmine's hand curled around it, stroking with a measured pace that made the passion inside me grow.

"Oh, God, Mom!" I tried to stay upright, bracing my hands as I stared down between my legs, into my mother's smiling face. In no time, my pre cum had oozed out from my crimson cock head, and was smeared all over my rigid flesh and Yasmine's hands.

"Yes, my dear, sweet son . . . does this not feel good; having your mother touch you, hold you and pleasure you this way?" Yasmine's voice was low and throaty; her accent sending more tingles of bliss down my spine.

"Yes, Mom . . . oh, yes this feels so, very, good!" My voice rose into a high choke, as my eyes widened when Yasmine moved in close to my cock; her face just an inch away, before she crossed the last span to slip the tip of my fleshy column into her mouth. The contact was like a lightning bolt made of pure pleasure. "Oh! Mmm, oh my, God, Mom!" My hips lifted, trying to prolong the contact, but Yasmine withdrew her mouth, making me moan in frustration.

"Mmm, this I would love to do to you, my boy," she said with much heat behind every word. "Take you, inside my mouth . . . worship your cock, make you squirm under my lips, my tongue and my touch." She blew a soft breath, making he shiver as it caressed my wet flesh. "But, I will not do that, not now."

I sighed gustily, looking at her with an expression of disappointment. "Why not?"

With a grin that was lustful and loving, Yasmine replied, "Because . . . I wish only make you wet enough, so that I may take you inside me." She glanced downwards, along her body, before saying, "Inside my . . . pussy. Would you like that, Samuel?"

I couldn't believe my ears! Mom didn't want to suck me off, but fuck me instead!? I groaned and dropped back onto my bed, unable to keep the smile from my face that was answer enough for her.

"Mm, I thought so." With that, Yasmine dropped her mouth back down onto my cock; slurping and sucking enough to coat it with her saliva. It was still a pleasurable experience in any case. She knew how to use her lips, tongue and even the gentle threat of her teeth to stimulate me to iron-hard readiness. When she pulled off me with a loud pop, my dick was standing straight up, quivering with every beat of my heart. "Yesss," she said, fisting my erection with a gentle touch. "So much potential . . . so hard and ready to be put to a good use!" With that said, she shifted up, kicking off her sandals as she climbed up onto the bed, moving over my body with her stocking-clad legs on either side of me. She nipped at tickled my tummy on her way along my torso, pausing to suckle on one my nipples to make me moan extra loud, before she settled herself against me.

"Oh, Mom . . . oh Yasmine!" I reached up to rest my hands on her hips, staring up at this goddess of a woman who had given me so much love and pleasure this night.

With a swift kiss to my lips, Yasmine reached between us, grazing my belly as she clutched my stone cock. Rocking on her knees a bit, she rocked until she got the head of my swollen flesh lined up against her pouting vulva; dragging it through her fleshy labia, which were as wet as my dick was. With smoke drifting from her eyes, she said, "Are you ready, my boy?"

I couldn't form the words. I nodded.

Taking her cue, Yasmine tipped her hips to allow my cock to align with her most intimate access. With a slight thrust down, she had the cap of my dick head inside her entrance; the warmth and soft sensation making me groan as I felt myself enter her body. She paused, rotating her hips a bit to insure I was seated properly, then with a sigh of satisfaction she lowered her hips and drew me into her pussy with one, long slow stroke.

I couldn't stop myself from nearly crying from the sheer sensation of it all. Yasmine felt like a soft, clasping sheath around my cock; the texture of velvet, silk or fabrics I didn't have a name for yet could not compare to this feeling! "Oh, Mom!"

With a final murmur of complete bliss as she settled onto my hips, Yasmine cooed, "Oh, Samuel . . . my boy. My sweet, sweet boy! You fill me so perfectly inside."

It was true; my dick felt like it had been made to fit inside her pussy. She wasn't super-tight, but the walls of her honey pit squeezed and caressed my hot flesh with ripples that drove me out of my mind. I could feel her intimate cream dripping out onto my balls, as we both waited to get used to the sensations of our coupling.

Yasmine eventually looked down at me with a fire in her dark eyes. "My boy, are you ready? I have not made love . . . to any one in years." She bit her lip. "I fear this will not take long to finish."

I wasn't sure if I would last either. The feelings, added to the fact I was about to start fucking my mother, lent to the inevitable outcome of this sensual exercise. "Oh, yes . . . oh, take me, Yasmine. Mom . . . I want you so much!"

Purring, Yasmine slowly started to rock upon my cock. "Yes, Samuel . . .my son, I want you too." She dropped her hands onto my chest, slowly caressing while a single finger plucked at a nipple. "Fuck me, my boy. Do it, now!"

With that, Yasmine and I thrusted together; her pussy so slick against my prick, it made the most erotic squelching noise as we came together. Our skin slapped against each other's thighs and her bottom, like an applause as we continued this sexual dance.

Inside, the fire was stoked to incredible heights. Passion, lust and bliss were all I felt as my dick drove up with every advance and withdrawal. A small part of my mind was crying -- incest, Sam! You can't fuck your mother! The thought was squashed by the burning realization that I was having sex with the one woman I loved more than life itself.

Yasmine, for her part, was rocking, twisting and groaning as she fucked my dick into her pussy. Her hands curled over my chest, leaving red marks on my skin. Her long hair had somehow become undone from the loose braid, and was now hanging over her shoulders like a silky mantle of black.

"Oh, yes! Samuel, my Samuel!" Panting, Yasmine lowered her body until our chests touched; her lips seeking mine in a torrid kiss.

I wrapped my arms around her, bucking up with my lower body as I held her to me. Breaking the kiss, I gasped for air. "Mom! Shit, I . . . god, you're driving me crazy! I love, your pussy . . . love you, so much!" The sensations were building inside my groin to a fever pitch. I knew this climax wasn't going to be like my usual solo experiences. "God, Yasmine, I . . . I'm so, so, close!"