Discovering Her Past

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a hiss, Yasmine ground her pelvis down onto me, as her inner walls clamped down with rippling waves over my cock. "Oh, my boy . . .yes, I feel it. Come, come with me! Fill me . . . take me, I, love, you, too!" Her last word trailed off into a cry of passion, a moment before I felt her body stiffen over me and her pussy lock down with such force I couldn't continue to thrust inside her.

With a shout of my own, I shoved myself deep into her -- at least as far as her snug hole would allow -- and felt the spark of orgasm begin to race up my spine. Unchecked, my cock head swelled and spurted hot gouts of my sperm; thick sluices of cream that never seemed to stop as my body was wracked with the ultimate bliss.

Holding her tight, I rode the waves of our climax, relishing the sensations, even as they slowed and ebbed and finally ceased as one last squirt emptied into her pussy. With a grunt and sigh, I fell back and let my hold loosen; the fog of sated-lust and love filling my head. "Ooh, dear, God . . . Mom," I moaned.

Yasmine shivered on top of me, sinking down to press her sweat-rimed body to mine, her lush breasts crushed between us as she snaked her arms up around and under my neck. With a deep sigh of satisfaction, she wiggled her hips, making my still-hard cock spark new pleasure in my groin. "Mm, you were . . . glorious, my sweet Samuel," she cooed. Nuzzling my nose with the tip of her own, she sighed. "Yes, glorious . . . I did not think it was possible to find such pleasure, after so long after your father."

I blinked, looking up at her. "You never . . . well, after we lost dad? Never?"

Pulling one arm around to run her fingers through my hair, Yasmine dipped her eyes and nodded with a sad smile on her lips. "With your father, I thought I would never need another . . . and, when he died, my boy, I never expected to want another." She looked back and her smile cranked back up a notch. "Then again, I never expected to be with my son, too."

That made me crinkle my head, frowning. "Why did you do this, Mom? I mean, make love with me, like this?"

Yasmine shook her head, before brushing my lips with a kiss. "We shall talk later. For now, I feel we should shower." With a lift to her hips, she hissed softly as my now semi-hard dick slipped out of her pussy. "Mmm, you and I are rather . . . sticky, it seems."

*** *** ***

Yasmine coaxed me out of bed, turning a deaf ear to my repeated question of why she fucked me, while leading me out of my bedroom and over to the main bathroom; hardly concerned for our shared nudity as she plucked some large cotton towels from the hall closet along the way. Twisting the taps, she got the big tile and glass enclosure filled with steam before she opened the sliding door and motioned for me to go in first, following close behind. Once under the hot cascade of water, she nudged me forwards, taking me by the shoulders to turn me around; soaking me from head to toe before she got wet as well.

"Now," she said warmly, reaching for the liquid soap and a fluffy washcloth, "let me clean you, my boy." She tapped my arms, asking me silently to lift them.

Ever obedient, I raised them and put my hands against the tile wall and the glass. With my back to the shower head, Yasmine moved the soap-filled cloth over my chest and shoulders in slow, gentle motions. Sighing with renewed pleasure. I tipped my head back and yet my mother have her way with me. Yasmine washed me with tender attention; never missing an inch of skin as she worked the soap up to a full lather. More than a mother's touch, this was like a lover pampering her beloved. A small part of me felt a bit envious -- yet happy -- in that my father had this for all the years she and him were married. What man wouldn't feel like a king, with a woman treating him like this?

Eventually she dropped the cloth and pushed me back into the spray, making me turn so that all of the suds were rinsed away. Rubbing my shoulders, she made a pleased sound as she felt the tension melt under her touch. "You are troubled, Samuel?"

I was too lucid to deny it, so I nodded.

"I can imagine why." She moved closer and said, "You ask, why I could do what I did with you?" She let her hands trail along my sides, before moving around to my chest. "How could we make love with each other?"

"Yeah," I said, feeling her naked skin against my back.

With a kiss to my shoulder, Yasmine said, "Because, of the discovery you made, seeing the films that I was in." She quickly lifted a hand to my face, pressing one fingertip to my lips. "Shh, do not speak . . . let me tell you." When she could tell I would comply, she dropped her hand to continue caressing my body. "When you told me of finding those films, Samuel, at first . . . I was mortally upset. A part of my life, I believed long gone . . . now my son had seen them. Seen me, making love to men and women. It was . . . a shock to be certain.

"Yet," she continued, her voice soft against my ear. "When I saw how it affected you; how you told me you found my presence . . . my performance, exciting to you? I was mostly embarrassed, but also excited, too." She smiled when I tipped my head to look at her. "Yes, my sweet boy. At that moment, I felt as I did then; aroused, and from the look in your eyes, it was clear you were also in such a way, yet you still felt love for me."

"Mom," I said, "You know I would love you, no matter what."

That earned me a tight hug. "I know, Samuel, but I also knew I had to think about this revelation between us. That is why I told you we would talk again later. Not because I did not wish to talk then . . . you see, I had to decide what best to do about myself."

"You?" I twisted to face her halfway. "What do you mean? I thought you'd want me to stop watching the--."

"No, Samuel. I know your mind." She nudged me to turn me completely around, while stepping up into me as she embraced me once again. "You admitted you found me beautiful. That you found my films, um . . . sexy." She smiled at the red rushing back to my cheeks. "I knew you would not be able to stop thinking of me in that manner. So, what was I to do? Have you get rid of the films?" She shook her head. "No. That would not settle your mind or your new-found lust for me. So, what should I do to satisfy your body's desire?"

I swallowed, trying to control the sudden burst of heat inside, accompanying the racing pulse in my chest. "You . . . decided to fuck me?"

With a soft laugh, Yasmine said, "No, my boy. I decided to take a cue from my past." She pressed herself against me, slowly rubbing her naked flesh against mine as she purred. "I once did film, where the plot was a simple thing; seduction of a young man, who wanted more than anything to have sex with me." She leaned her head down and kissed me lovingly; the heat of her lips and tongue making my own mouth open to admit her inside.

With a groan, I dropped my arms and enfolder her body in a tight clinch. At that point, all thoughts of why my mother made love to me flew out of my head. All I cared about was that I had her, there, inside a running shower . . . and from all signs apparent, she wanted to make love with me again!

We kissed for what seemed like ages, before Yasmine retreated with a last lick and nibble to my bottom lip. "Mmm, I know you want me, my sweet, sweet boy . . . but, there is something I want, first."

"Oh?" I asked.

"Mm, yes . . . something I think you will like, too." She pecked my lips again, before slithering down my body to kneel on the shower floor. Trailing her hands along my sides, she brought them to my waist, leaving a teasing sensation before she brought them to my groin.

With a hiss, my hips twitched as I felt my cock surrounded by her soft fingers. The sensation was electric, under the water sluicing down my body.

"Yesss," Yasmine said, her voice full of encouragement as my cock filled with fresh arousal. "Get hard for me . . . grow and become stiff, my boy." She rubbed my dick lovingly, making me groan. "I want you hard as can be, for you gave me pleasure in my pussy . . . so now I will give you pleasure, with my mouth!" With that, she dipped her face towards my turgid flesh, opening her lips to wrap them around my cock with a soft slurp. Mindful of my reaction, she kept me in check with her fist clutched around my shaft, while slowly lowering herself down until she covered half of it in warm, silky moisture.

"Oh, dear, Lord!" I panted, feeling the sizzling sensations pump into my brain, the pleasure increased tenfold in moments as Yasmine sucked me. Unable to contain myself, I dropped one arm to place a coaxing hand on her head; my fingers threading through her wet hair.

Humming with loving glee, Yasmine steadily munched on my male-meat. Clearly loving what she was doing to me, she added to the experience by cupping my balls to juggle them in her palm. The length of her tongue, the plump pillows of her lips and even the light threat of the edges of her teeth all worked to make the fires spiral outwards from my genitals. Fires that were about to consume me whole, even as I wished for this exquisite bliss to never end.

At one point, she removed my cock from her sucking mouth with a loud pop; looking up at my face to whisper, "Yes, my Samuel . . . such pleasure! Such joy! You love my mouth, hm?"

"Oh, Yasmine! Yes!" I crooned as I palmed her wet head, urging her to return my dick to her attentions. "Please, don't stop . . . ah, Mom!"

With a chuckle, Yasmine said, "I shall not leave you wanting, my boy . . . for I want you to spend yourself inside my mouth." She kissed the tip of my dick. "You would like that, yes? Would you wish to give me your sweet seed? Let me drink it all down?"

I could feel my balls quake with each word. Yasmine's thick accented voice, accompanied by the image of her drinking my cum was driving me to the edge of my resistance. "Ah, ooh, Geez-us . . . Mom, I . . . I-I can't--!" With a grunt, I rocked my hips. "Please! want to cum!"

With a last, loving smooch to my hard cock, Yasmine said, "And so you shall, my darling Samuel . . . give me what I want. What I crave!" She then sucked me up with a loud slurp, before bobbing her head with steady strokes as she trailed her talented tongue along the bottom of my shaft.

In a minute, the sensations were too much for me to bear. With a shout, I cupped my hand behind her head to hold her in place as my cock swelled between her lips. A heartbeat after, my cum burst into her waiting mouth. The thick spray coated her inner cheeks, tongue and teeth with my essence, making her moan with relish. Her lips sealed tight around my dick, as she worked her cheeks to draw out all of my cum.

God! Mom really loved the feel of my climaxing in her mouth! I thought, riding the sensations that were sending me to the stars and beyond.

Eventually, my orgasm dwindled and died, leaving me standing on rubbery legs, bracing with one arm against the wall of the shower. Gasping for oxygen, I shivered amid the aftershocks, while Yasmine sucked gently to get out every last drop from my shrinking, sated flesh.

With a twist and a proud hum, she released me and leaned back onto her heels, a smile spread across her face. With her body shielded from the spray of the shower by my own, she tipped her head up, opening her mouth to show me the puddle of white goo on her tongue.

With a groan, I shuddered, but did not close my eyes as I looked at her cum-filled mouth.

A teasing glint filled her eyes, just as she closed her mouth and made a showing of swallowing my cum; her throat moving visibly as the knot moved it down towards her waiting belly. With a last sigh, she smiled and briefly parted her lips to show not a drop remained behind.

"Oh, hell! Mom, that . . . that was so hot!" I said.

"MMmm, it was hot, my boy," Yasmine said, before adding with a chuckle, "and it was very, very delicious!"

*** *** ***

So, now you must wonder what happened next?

Well, after we both finished with the shower -- with me washing Yasmine with as much loving care as she had given me -- we both got out, got dry then went to bed.

Our own beds. For you see, Yasmine and I had crossed a line of sorts . . . but there were still some things that she insisted that we maintain in our newly-evolved relationship. Granted, we had made love and loved it, but in essence we were still mother and son. She felt by keeping certain routines and decorum -- both in and outside our home -- that we wouldn't lose sight of that fact, even while we would continue to explore a new level of intimacy between us.

This included a more open display of affections between us; warm embraces, loving kisses and even gropes and fondles as we passed each other inside the privacy of our home. There wasn't a moment of the day that I could not expect to find Yasmine slipping up behind me to hug my body to her, or her slipping into my lap as I sat watching television or a movie on our DVD player. By the same token, she would often get a loving grope of her breasts or bottom when I made my way past her in the kitchen as she cooked meals, or find herself suddenly kissed with passion when the moment struck us.

Yes, even though we slept in separate beds for the most part, I am happy to say we didn't leave that one night's passion as a once-off, never to be repeated. In the weeks that followed, Yasmine and I made love several times. Most times it was a giving and tender coupling, while other times it was fast and heated fucking. Yet each time it was the kind of love-play that only two people that truly gave of themselves to one another. She always praised me for my growing skill, and encouraged me to drop the negative view about my body. I myself could never get enough of her hot curves and sensual ways, always worshiping her as my own sex-goddess in every possible way I could think of.

I don't know where this will ultimately lead for Yasmine and me. She may still be 'Mom', but she is so much more since she became my lover. The feelings I have for her might be only rivaled by hers for me. Who knows? We may just continue together like we are; a mother and son, reveling in each other sensual sexuality . . . or one day we may cross that final, incestuous line and become more. Still, someday either of us may find another, and return to just being parent and child once again.

Whatever may be, may be . . . but, until such a change comes, I will always love and cherish the time and love we share together.

Oh, and just to let you know . . . Yasmine's films? She told me later that she had made over thirty such pieces for the "Pure Porno" series. At her urging, I sought out all that I could find, and ordered them to add to my collection. At current count, we've only managed to find nineteen of them, and still the search goes on. In the mean time, Yasmine and I have great fun watching her body of work; even to the point that a scene will inspire us to 're-enact' the plot together, either in her bed or mine.

But, who knows? Perhaps someday I'll tell you what might have happened concerning some of the other scenes -- like my personal favorite: the one with the male, the redhead and Yasmine!

The End (perhaps?)