Discovering My Sexuality Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pinkrogue
pinkrogue
75 Followers

Turning into the alleyway, Mary startled me by grabbing my hand and pulling me down to a crouch near the hedge that grew along the sides, "look down there," she whispered pointing to the house that was on the other side of the hedge.

Looking where she pointed, I could see a light on in a downstairs bedroom. Movement caught my eye as Jason walked out of the bathroom wearing just a towel around his waist. His wife Susan, was lying on the bed reading a book, but stopped when Jason entered the bedroom. Removing the towel, Jason walked naked to the chest of drawers presumably to get some clothes. He was very muscular with an all over tan and a very cute ass. They were our neighbours and had recently returned from their honeymoon after getting married at our church. I guess they went to some nude beaches on their honeymoon to get that sort of tan. The thought of nude sunbathing sent a thrill through my veins.

Susan got up from the bed, walked to Jason turning him around to face her, and us, kissed him deeply. We could see his penis nestled in the thick thatch of hair between his legs and soft hair that travelled up to his navel. He was a good looking man in good condition.

"Mary we should not stay and watch, it's wrong," I said, but was not able to turn away from the sight of the couple. They had turned slightly standing side on to us. Jason reached behind his wife and cupped her bottom in his big hands. She was wearing a men's shirt and pink panties, which we saw when he slid his hands up under the shirt and back down inside her panties cupping her cheeks.

Jason's penis was slowly swelling, in a slight jerky movement, until it was almost upright, pushing at the front of Susan's pink panties between her legs. Wow, that was so erotic, the first time seeing a penis get erect. My breath was shallow, sweat was beading on my top lip and my pussy had started that now familiar ache.

Reaching down, Jason removed Susan's panties, which fell to the floor, followed by the shirt, leaving her naked. She was a beautiful woman with soft curves in all the right places. He raised his hands between them and started gently squeezing her breasts and nipples. I knew what that felt like, but to have someone else squeezing them, I suddenly felt that little ache in my chest. Susan put her hands on his penis and started stroking it, lifting her head to the ceiling as Jason started kissing her neck.

"Do you still want to go?" Mary's breathless voice asked.

I watched as Jason picked Susan up and laid her back onto the bed. Kneeling between her legs he kissed her passionately on her lips, down her neck into the valley between her tanned breasts, then up onto her nipples. First one side, then the other and back again.

Squeezing my thighs together I felt the swollen lips press together and could feel that my panties were wet. I turned and looked at Mary, who had her hand under her blouse touching her own breast, while her other hand was rubbing her skirt between her legs. She had a mesmerised look on her face and I was sure she was not aware of what she was doing.

"Mary we need to go, before we get caught" I said removing her hand from her breast. I could not blame her, watching Jason and Susan was wrong, but my God, so exciting and arousing. I wondered what Steve would feel like to touch and hold him in my hands. Oh God, stop thinking those thoughts about him. There is not a chance.

The last we saw of them, was Jason kneeling in front of the bed, with Susan's legs over his shoulders as he licked her pussy, her mouth open, in what I was sure was a moan.

I took Mary's hand and gently led her towards her home. It was all I could do to put one foot in front of the other, with my head replaying that penis swelling slowly. Boy, I was horny.

Mary's parents had already gone to bed when we reached home. I found the key and slowly moved through the front door, pushing Mary gently in front. I walked her to her bed where she mechanically removed her clothes and lay on her bed. I pulled the sheet up over her, got into my pyjamas and hopped into my bed.

I was hot, aching and breathless, I needed some release. What would Steve feel like? As much as I told myself not to, I kept thinking of him touching me as Jason did Susan. I was so horny, was it wrong to masturbate in my friend's room? Maybe I can do it quietly, and she won't know.

I turned my head and saw Mary looking at me, "I'm so sorry Rosey, but I have to do something about this ache." She removed her sheet exposing her milky white body, I could see all of her in the glow of the bedroom night light. She reached up and started touching, teasing and caressing her breasts. She was beautiful, gentle and loving with her body.

There was a battle raging inside me, my body wanted to be touched too, but my head was putting up reasons why I shouldn't. Mary moaned and suddenly I felt juice soaking through my shorts. My ache intensified and I realised this was not going to work, listening to her was just making my ache and need worse. Removing my sheet and pyjamas, I lay back down on the bed putting my shorts under my bottom. Lying there naked, still arguing with myself, desperately wanting to touch myself. I glanced at Mary, she didn't have a problem, she had one hand on her breast and the other between her legs rubbing so fast it was a blur, making a wet noise.

Sighing; touching my breasts, oh I need this. It was so erotic hearing Mary's moans and breath racing as I moved my hands down to my pussy. I was so wound up, that I knew it would not take me long. Sliding two fingers down to my wet swollen pussy, heck I forgot I was bald. Everything was open and easily accessible with no hair in the way, it was electrifying. I thought of Steve and wondered what his penis would feel like inside me. My right hand started rubbing my clitoris and I was well on my way.

My pussy aching, my breath short, my mouth open and a moan escaping me, I heard Mary whimper, quietly cry out and gasp. That was all I needed to hear, to push me over the edge into an orgasm. I could feel the familiar convulsions in my body and contractions around my fingers and marvelled at the way the body works. I wonder, would Steve be bigger than my two fingers? Would it hurt? Oh, stop thinking of him. It's not going to happen.

My body slid down from the high and my limbs started to work again. There is that Oxytocin again, is it addictive? This is the third night in a row I have masturbated. I will put it down to research and study. I laughed, looking over at Mary and smiled. "Sorry, you got me going when you started, it was so arousing hearing you touch yourself.

"I can't move," she said, "how good was that, watching Jason and Susan. So erotic, he is so gorgeous," she smiled, "I wonder if they are still at it?"

Sitting up and swinging my feet around to the floor, I smelt my fingers and gave a sigh. "We were so wrong, but God it was exciting." I put on my panties and pyjama top, crossed the room to Mary's bed, holding her hand, I pulled her up and sat down beside her, "come on put your pyjamas on and I'll snuggle you."

Sliding in beside her I was sure I could smell Mary's pussy juice. It was similar but yet different, an almost milky smell. I smiled spooning her, "Mary," I whispered, "you smell wonderful," draping my arm across her. "I was thinking of Steve, you know, when I did that."

"Ah huh," Mary replied sleepily.

"I like him,"

"Well, don't forget me, or I'll punch you," she turned, yawning and kissed me on my forehead, "goodnight Rosey, camp tomorrow."

pinkrogue
pinkrogue
75 Followers
12