All Comments on 'Discovering My Sister'

by Nomdeplumfutuo

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
Flyer742Flyer742over 8 years ago
Pregnant

I hope she was not on birth control, would match me and my sister at 17

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I figured it would end up with them fucking. Hopefully, she is on the pill but they should try everything now. She sucks him off, he tongues her pussy and makes her cum; they bang each other very hard when their parents are at work or away. They do everything and become fuck buddies. The next chapter or two will be very welcome. Thank you !!

mysterygirl121975mysterygirl121975over 8 years ago
Nice

Would like to see the continuation of it... What else they experience together.

anubeloreanubeloreover 8 years ago
Why doesn't this story show up on your "submissions"

page? I was only able to read it because literotica "recommended" it to me, and I was able to click the link. What's that all about? The story looks interesting, but I wanted to make sure I let you know about that problem before I read any further. :-)

-Anubelore

ansdguyansdguyover 8 years ago
Excellent!

I hope that you write much more in this catagory.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WOW..!

A really hot story.... loved it, please keep going with this story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great story

The kids are finding out what plenty of siblings are discovering every day. Nothing fits as well up a girl's sweet little slit like her brother's fine fat cock. Up his cute sis's tight little twat is where a boy should be blowing his brotherly balls. Family fucks are the best fucks of all.

ChasBChasBover 8 years ago
Excellent!

The description of the nameless brother's awakening lust for Kelly came off as mostly real, though it had to have been really there to some degree from the time they reached puberty, even if it was repressed. I also loved the progression from looking to touching, to simulated sex to the real thing. That had the feel of reality, even more so. This seems to me a little gem of a tale, and needs no additions, though it is hard to imagine they could hide what is happening from the parents, or even friends for long. But that is another story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good story

Many siblings close in age have helped each other out. It can be a wonderful thing without going all the way. It does take the edge off and often improves confidence.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very good story....

... and premise, but I knew it would end the way it did. Calls for a sequel - even though I am not 'big' on sequels/multi parts.

One problem.. one sentence has 'minge' in it, the next talks about a 'bald snatch'. The two don't 'compute'. (I had to, so..) Look it up.

ScriptsextographerScriptsextographerover 8 years ago
Wow!

In my humble opinion that was intense. So delicately done, not crude and vulgar. Believable too, a very very good story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sexy Andrew and Kelly

Give that sexy young man some chest hair for Kelly to touch and to taste!

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 8 years ago
About the minge

Agreed that can be confusing. But, in all fairness, minge can also refer to the ladybits themselves and not the landscaping around the ladybits. However, for those not aware of the alternate use of the slang, it could be confusing. I didn't know that it was originally a Romani word.

Believable and well-written. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Almost Perfect

This was almost perfect for me, largely because the MC is almost exactly like I was as a teen, if admittedly more desperate. The only thing I wish had been different is that I wish the final plunge was a tad less gradual and a tad more complete. like "fuck it, I want you sister, and I don't care who says its wrong." followed by immediately thrusting up to the hilt and a bit of romance coming in too. kiss her neck, whisper in her ear, and pound her pussy as hard as you can. she IS your sister after all. you're supposed to love and take care of her. So of course you fuck her sweetly.

KittenFckerKittenFckerover 8 years ago
More, more, more, Please!

Best sibling story I've read so far! So hot! Great build up! Please let them get deeper and more carried away with their impulsive urges for one another, and maybe add some close calls getting caught by their parents. But please let this be only the beginning of their naughty incestuous journey together. Maybe some jealously and punishment for Kelly talking with other boys. Showers together, kinky weekends with parents away. Crossover from lusting one another to full on obsessive love for each other, submitting to wanting to be with only each other and planning to move out and be roommates, so they can comfortably have each other. Just ideas, do what you will. Loved it though, great writing! More, I beg! More, please.

adhd_steveadhd_steveover 8 years ago
Well done

Very good . Nice build up and great middle and ending . Is there going to be another part to this or spin off maybe her point of view rather than his ? Any way I liked this a lot . Well done good on you .

Hask225Hask225over 8 years ago
Please make a sequel

Enjoyed it throughout, more please :D

CarlusMagnusCarlusMagnusover 8 years ago
Nicely done!

Nice buildup; nice consummation. Five stars.

This doesn't need more. Continuing is certainly possible; there are a number of directions you could go. But if you do so, it's likely lead you into something very long and require a lot of your time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I know how you feel.

That moment when after years of living in the same house as your little sister, that she is now all grown up and suddenly absolutely gorgeous and desireable, and you find yourself smitten.

thebug37thebug37about 8 years ago
Brotherly Love - Sisterly Love - not the religious type

You got it right with nothing left out. Truly a five rating. Keep your words flowing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Sensational

Easily one of the best stories I've read on here.

As close to perfection as you can get, can't praise it highly enough.

murphybrown537murphybrown537almost 8 years ago
Excellent

Easily one of the best stories I've read on Lit. Only wish I could have given it 6 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5-stars because...

...that is the most allowed. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Well done!

I made a huge mess. Lol!

This was very similar to my first time with my sister. We had done the whole "don't put it in" thing a few times (with me finishing on her belly, or all over entrance) before finally going all the way. We were together on and off for a few years before she got pregnant. Our parents dont know we have a daughter. We live together now, and have "seperate" bedrooms for when family comes over. A few of our very close friends know about us. When our daughter gets older we plan on telling her.

scotlytscotlytalmost 8 years ago
Great story

I hope to read more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Totally hot

A perfect beginning.

mharrisonmharrisonalmost 8 years ago
Excellent

Great story - is there any more to follow? Would be good :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
WOW....

Very hot...best ever...please more of this story...5 stars..

Rapier875Rapier875over 7 years ago
That was good - very good !

Any chance of another chapter - or two ?

Please !

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

You do wonder how the parents didn't hear all the screaming and howling and come running, lol. ...unless it was one of those 'wait honey! We really, really don't want to know. If we don't see it we won't have to try and under it. I hear nothing...I hear nothing...'

Lol.

honybipolahonybipolaover 6 years ago
sizzling hot sibling romance

story needs a second chapter, for me, because I love it so... though this is perfect on its own already...keep writing...it's your forte

CP_MikeCP_Mikeabout 6 years ago
Very good story...more to " cum?"

I rarely comment, but that was a Great story...well done! ..I too wish for another chapter.. thanks for sharing :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story

This story is one of the best I've read on Literotica. I was hard the whole time I was reading. I hope you get around to making a part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Bravo

I never comment on these stories, but this one I will. great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
The ultimate Pleasure

Oh!.. that was one of the best stories I have read on this website. Really superb. The expression and the feeling which would really grow in between brother and sister in love are really very natural and I felt very real. Hats off to you bro. I rea d your story for the first time and I am going to search for your stories now immediately after commenting about this episode I hope to read many more at a stretch all your stories now. Keep it up and God bless you. 👌👌👍❤

Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btakenabout 3 years ago

My older brother and I explored each other during our high school years! It was exciting

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I thoroughly enjoyed this clever and imaginative story. I wish I had your imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great Story him cumming deep insider at the end was the best

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Nice hot story, he filled her up with cum, now was she protected or might she get pregnant. Would make a great series 5 stars

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlover 2 years ago

Outstanding story ! Well written and truly enthralling.

I have to echo some other comments. When he slipped inside, how did he know he wasn’t going to encounter an intact hymen?? And, most importantly, did he KNOW she was safe? I would never my sister to be in the same room as my sperm for fear one of those little guys would wiggle across the carpet, up her leg and find an egg! Not that it was likely , but I KNEW my life was effectively OVER if she got pregnant and I was in the same County when it occurred!

Old Al’s dad (that would be “ancient Al, SR.), was the biggest ass on the planet, and the worst excuse for a father that ever existed. But that’s a different story in a much different topic.

YOUR story is just excellent. I know most of the questions we/ they ask are as if this was real. But that’s YOUR FAULT! You make it so darned believable, we take it that way! In a weird way, it is a tribute to your style. So, enjoy the questions ,they are actually compliments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well done story & the author developed it ever so nicely.

So if they want to protect against pregnancy, considering if the storyline continues , it’d have to be IUD or pills.

Or, they could retreat back to their original plan to “help” each other but not hump.

And in that case the introduction of a mind blowing 69 *would fit in just perfectly , yes? YES !

* “Breakfast of Champions ! “

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Short scene of the parents would have been good. Kelly is screaming and Drew moaning. Bodies slapping together make a lot of noise. Could have been mom and dad in bed, mom says to dad “well they finally gave in to each other”. Still great story

882103882103over 1 year ago

Really needs more chapters, romance, problems, happily ever after, you have a great beginning.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous