All Comments on 'Discovering My Wife's Cumslut Texts'

by mmorsecode

Sort by:
  • 59 Comments
carvohicarvohialmost 8 years ago
If this is true...

You've got a couple problems. First, you're as sick as she is, and second you've got to figure out how to get free from her.

Of course, this is just a silly story, but it has potential. I doubt if you'll follow it up, but it would be interesting if you turned your protagonist into just another happy cuckold or if you gave him some balls.

Jedd Clampett

impo_61impo_61almost 8 years ago
I had the same thoughts as @carvini...

I had the same thoughts as @carvoni...This marriage is doomed!! The main point in this story is the end: "She was off to see him again in two weeks, the lying bitch, and I would have to figure out how to play that to my advantage..."! What will the writter decide about his protagonist and his future actions...2* for now

impo_61impo_61almost 8 years ago
Sorry @carvohi...

Sorry @carvohi...I misspelled twice your name...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
what marriage?

she left it long ago and is just residing with the 'husband'

this seems to be only a one way relationship so he has no leverage left

but the story has already firmly headed down the WACC path

so same old room but yellow daises instead of white in the vase

SharedSigneSharedSignealmost 8 years ago
Poorly written, nonexistent plot, much stupidness

The protagonist (look that word up, I know you probably don't know it) is not believable. His character portrayal is all over the place. This story doesn't succeed in being erotic but you tried to put a teensy bit of eroticism in it so I can't report it but I wish I could. I wish people would post non-erotic stories in the category where they belong, non-erotic, duh! One star.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixialmost 8 years ago
Marriage...?

...What marriage? Poorly written WACC. No rating.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Waste

This is simply transcription of texts---no background--no setting a scene--no skill as a writer demonstrated. The husband and or author has no redeeming characteristics to make up for his wimpiness and oh of course the dude on the other end of the text string has a monster dick.....too much of a fucking cliche.

dsthom1954dsthom1954almost 8 years ago
Why Not?

Why not just be quiet and let her make her own exit in thirteen days a permanent exit. Am sure she would discover that truth a few days later. Or on her return home.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I am going to assume it is "real"....

I don't know your state but if this is really real - which I doubt - but then the story would develop the same anyway. Okay, here goes. In two weeks you have very little time to work with. Hubby needs a burn phones next day, call employer see if there is a non-frat policy, most don't these days but you can try. See what you can find out about fbuddy. Probably married as well, they usually are. See if you can see her. Call employer and ask which hotel wife is staying in. Look for apartment, move HER stuff there when she leaves. Change locks on door. List house immediately. Get lawyer, keep texts. Move money as fast as possible, cash only. Call and cancel reservations for either her or both at the hotel. Cancel her credit cards while she is away. Get the phone number off the cards as well as card numbers to report them stolen the minute she walks out the door. Use burn phone. Card company may request a name, use hers with address. If you have a friend who is female then have her call. Otherwise pay some young girl tell them it is a prank give them cash, believe me they will do it. Get her phone number, carrier, and phone number serial number. Report it stolen as well, shortly after or before the credit cards.

PS being turned on is natural. It is part of the fight or flight response. You have to decide just how to fight. Also, does she have a face book page? If so, before she returns, post all the info you can get. See if you can get a photo of f buddy and her either separately or together. Might be worth posting to her page if you can get a key logger on her computer to get pass words. Otherwise it would have to be an open post.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
not what i thought this would be

If true the wife should have left this guy years ago... he was not getting the deed done 3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
ridiculously bad

It's all true, every word of it. Right. Elvis is alive, too. Give it a rest. Sooo bad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
3*s

I always enjoy the stories that start with "this is a true story". It's like the writer is sharing something special, even though it is not!!

So I award mmorsecode 3*s for this little vignette. I gave 1* for the sexy talk 😈,1* for the true story statement, and 1* for mmorsecode' being so brave that he posted this incomplete effort 📝.

Keep writing and I'll check out your other posts.

Thanks again.

AMerryman

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
If this story is true, then you would have a decision to make:

Namely do you want to be the guy in a loveless marriage that your wife settles for or do you want to be the guy your wife wants or do you want to start over?

Only you can make that choice.

SlirpuffSlirpuffalmost 8 years ago
WTF ??

If this is a true story, you're a bigger loser than I thought. No sex in 6 months??? If I didn't get sex in two weeks I'd find out what the fuck was up... In other words... This isn't real... except in your fucking mind and if it is... I feel sorry for a loser who didn't leave the texts up on the screen, jerk off off on her phone and wait until she wok up to tell her she was history... An ice cold bucket of water waking her up would also be a nice touch... Anyway, you fucking marriage is over and has been for a long time...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
It looks to be going in a sad direction...i.e., flustered cuck. I hope not. I cannot take it...

...at this point as anything but fiction. The onus is on you to provide enough background, scenery, circumstance and story detail to make it believable. That accomplish,net still lies ahead of you.

In this piece, you have not provided much of anything, but the assertion of its truth, no hooks, no common expressions of hurt, anger, depression, acceptance, moving on, any thing else that suggests familiar surroundings, familiar events, setting, working arrangements, etc. all that, provides realism. And sorry, but if you assert it's true, you likely do not want to reveal too much about you, or the slut, your city, your hogs, etc. so write up as it is, then substitute stuff from another location familiar to you. The "atmosphere" will leash out the story, leaving you to develop the characters to some greater degree than the "almost nonexistent" that we have here.

All that done, you will have a story.....and likely one worth telling. Along the way, we will determine its veracity for ourselves.....but as I said. As of right now, I'm not buyin' it.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
re:SharedSigne

Why don't you follow your own advice and post the drivel you write in non-erotic.

1* for another dismal story posted in LW

dyonysosdyonysosalmost 8 years ago
@slirpuff

Exactly my point,if this were to be true this guy is the most pathtic moron i've ever read about

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5

to help our score and offset the ass who votes 1 on everything.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
There is only one thing to do

Empty all the accounts and disappear. You no longer exist. Maybe trash the house completely before you leave, like burn it down with every thing of hers still in it.

She'll survive, she can use her new found friend and his wife to live off, but you won't be there to contribute anything or be screwed over. Good luck and good-bye.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Faggot married husband

# 1 I hate this femdom shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I read some comment about extending this

Please don't. Once again we have someone who writes only to try and piss off the people who believe in fidelity. There is absolutely NO effort put into the writing of this, 90% of it is 2 or 3 word text messages. It takes only 3 or 4 minutes to read by why waste 3 or 4 minutes of your life when you could be doing something more entertaining like...........picking you nose, for instance.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
why so angry people

He started off telling you it was a true story. He did not ask for his wife to have an affair, why the hostility " cuck shit" tell me would you feel the same way if it happen to you.

I think cuck shit is when the husband is aware and even gets off the fact she is fucking another guy and does nothing about it . Let see what he does/what happen before coming down so hard on the writer.

PS I hope what happen is they both get burned(wife and lover) big time.

WindySwimmingWindySwimmingalmost 8 years ago
Weak Husband

Poor story portraying indecisive husband after seeing clear evidence there is no marriage now & maybe never was. Someone please give meaning to acronym WACC.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Big head rules.

It's seems this wimp is going to let his dick run the show. He needs to go with his gut reaction and use his big head, dump the bitch. She's gone and he will never get her back. Women are beast without conscience.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
needyou200

Are you fucking retarded? You diss someone for leaving a nasty remark and you leave a nastier one.? Can you spell hypocrite.As for this mess if hubby sits still and lets this go on he's the king of cuckville.If not do something about your skank ass wife

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Let me get this straight. You find your wife having sex talk with some fucking asshole!

And you get turned on??????? You should ask her if you could SUCK HER LOVERS COCK, you lowlife fucking asshole. Maybe this is the authors fantasy. SICK FUCKER!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I'm not sure which is worse

This is what you think constitutes a complete story or you don't give a fuck enough about it to warn people it's incomplete BEFORE opening the fucking thing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
This is a real story? really? I feel sorry for this guy..what a pussy!

I started to laugh when I read this one. This story has to be made up because some reality items just don't make sense.

1. Becoming less communicative on her trips (sign of trouble)

2. becoming strangely distance when you connect, and more so when she gets home (sign of trouble)

3. Lost interest in sex (sign of trouble)

4. ordering fancy underwear before each trip (sign of trouble)

5. Shaving her pussy before each trip (sign of trouble)

6. Saying "who's the lucky guy" comment - that should have been a wake up call for her (yet it comes off as a joke??)

7. Being incredibly protective of her cell phone (WOW) sign of trouble!

8. Phone being password protected (and spouse not know the code) begs the question of trust - sign of trouble!

9. Access the numbers in this cellphone and figure out who this guy is. Have that number in my own cellphone and make sure I have it as needed.

After all of these glaring issues that are red warning lights with sirens that an affair is

underway, it would be time to address these issues headon. After gaining access to the texts and sending all to my email account. I would have let her gone on her New York trip and would have done the following:

1. Get Itinierary for flight and hotel information.

2. Hire a private investigator to document the trip to NYC.

3. Gather all evidence of the affair and have it ready for lawyer.

4. Gather all information about who she's having the affair with. To include name,

cell number, employment status, marital status, address, etc. (have all this ready

with lawyer to use when needed)

Once trip has concluded, I would play dumb. Since I'm not getting laid, no risk of STD's or anything like that.

When you have all the documented hard evidence of who's she fucking and sucking,

now it's time for some answers. i'd ask for the following:

1, demand some sex. If she says no (after reading texts) you know she's giving that

pussy to someone who's not paying for it.

2. Why she getting all this sexy underwear before a trip??

3. Why she shaves her pussy prior to each trip??

4. Why so protective of her phone? What are you hiding?

5. Why don't I know your passcode? again what are you hiding?

If she refuses to answer any of these questions and refuses any sexual advances from you, the marriage is done. Time to consider a divorce. Again, I would play dumb as I would make it entertaining.

I would get my lawyer to draw up divorce papers and start setting up new accounts to the financial separation that would be coming soon. Let everything

ride until her next trip. Then it's showtime!

1. Move all money that you need to into new account

2. After she checks into hotel - cancell all joint credit cards

3. Cancel her cell phone or remove yourself from that account

4. Lease new apartment for her upon her return (move all furniture out needed to

furnish this apartment with all her clothes and things she will need) Ensure nothing

of hers in left in house.

5. Change all locks on the house moment she leaves. With her stuff moved out,

she'll never need access to the house ever again.

6. Arrange to have her served while she's on a date with her lover (and hire a

photographer to document the event so you can post it on her facebook account later). Ensure courier drops off keys and address of new apartment for her to

return to and explain she has been moved out of the house.

7. After she's served, ensure you send copies of the photos of the affair to her boss, parents, family members, church leaders and civic organizations as appropriate!

8. Have the guy she's having the affair with...ensure he's served with a loss of affection suit against him. Send copies of photos of the affair to his facebook (if you're lucky enough to already know him) boss, parents, family members, civic and church leaders. A real special delivery via courier if he's married! Ensure the

screws are done right!

Once wife contacts me about the divorce papers, i'd let her know that she has no reason to come home and her slutty ass can go to her own place and enjoy her life, Her car would already have been delivered and I would have already notified her boss of the impending divorce.

This would be it! I would not wait around and feel sorry for myself! No cuckhold here!

tazz317tazz317almost 8 years ago
WITH PRIOR KNOWLEDGE AND PLENTY OF TIME

you should never lose this race, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
WACC

Would someone please define "WACC."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
keep us informed

1. Its really rare to get to read the conversations ANY cheaters have. Good job.

2. Most people dont understand the fight or flight response. Both are the same. Fear and stress from the release of adrenaline are the result. Fear of losing you wife and seeing your worst fears come true and realising you both are over is a shock, like seeing a big mean sob running at you with a bat or knife.

3. Ever since people have become couples the innate need to propagate ones genesbhas resulted in men having an uncontrollable survival (of genes) instinct to cover and inseminate their mate if another male has given her his seed. Its kind of a protecting your on (genes) sort of thing.

4. A couple of posters gave you good info from their brain rather than a cluless knee jerk reaction. Get a lawyer and get his advice. Dont tell the lawyer ofbany shenannigans you may do that cant get traced to you. You can ask him if some things are legal to do.

5. Good luck in fucking the cunt, one way or another.

6. Let those of us who have a clue know what happens.

7. PS. Some knee jerks would say kill the biotch. Dont take their advice, or that of the other knee jerkers.

4 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
re: anonymous-keep us informed

Knee jerkers? Really, I think reading your comment, you're the jerk.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
The bitch

My wife of 25 years,started behaving exactly the same way as in this story, something about midlife crisis maybe, buying sexy lingerie , shaving her pussy, going on religious trips alone supposedly, and hiding her phone. Then one day I caught her with the evidence in hand,from her own phone-intimate photographs of them together , shot by her lover and mailed to her, and her love messages mailed to him .She admitted about her affair with a guy 12 years her junior. She's 48 and damn sexy yet. She even agreed to having sex with him in our house , and other places.

Now the dilemma is that I know , she's been a bitch, but I even know that it's the first time she's done it,for curiosity maybe. I'm very angry with her for cheating on me,but I also I don't wanna loose her . Me being 52 year old now, and earning well in my own business . We have one college going daughter . All my life I have been a faithful husband , and have thought of growing old together with her.

She's not at all sorry for what she did and blames me for neglecting her over the years , when I was building my business working hard till late. She's always angry with me now, maybe for braking her affair.

What should I do. Ditch the bitch, or somehow suffer the stress and tension in the house, believing that things might get better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

unfinished cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Decent story, but...

Sorry, I don't believe this is true. No doubt many infidelities are discovered by reading their spouses text messages or Facebook posts, but this one strikes me as a total fabrication. Still, it's a good story and worthy of 3 stars IMHO.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
dump the cunt or kill yourself.

Unless you get off on a marriage built on lies and without love or respect.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
What marriage

Be a man and kick her hard hid your dough and skip. Leave her her crumbs. Before the courts rape you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
This guy is another coward sissy faggot

and the wife is just another cold heartless CUNT. It could not be clearer that she does not love her husband. What more does he need to know. She hates him so He needs to BTB this CUNT in a big way. or he is gay sissy loser. I am sure this will turn into just another coward sissy husband story. That is the way at LW. Pathetic!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 8 years ago
Cuck Shit

God, just her change in attitude and the pussy shaving just before her trips (which she DOESN'T do for you!) are GIANT red flags that call for some serious attitude adjustments.

But your reaction to those texts is abysmal! Getting turned on and jerking off to them should be out of the question, and what you SHOULD do is go into the bedroom, drag her out of bed by the hair, pull out your cock and make her suck it and swallow.

The she tells you who the asshole is, and tells her boss that she will no longer travel, and if she has to she will quit.

ANY refusal will result in divorce and the release of those transcripts to family and friends!

BetterEndingBetterEndingalmost 8 years ago
If This is True

If this is a true story, then hopefully you will make it worth a damn by following with the chapter where you kicked her ass out and laid some monetary and emotional hurt on her and her lover. That would include providing all of her family and friends with the texts to show what kind of a low-life bitch she had become. I will give such a chapter a high rating. Since you don't say anything about a follow up I will have to give this one 1 star.

the_harmlessthe_harmlessalmost 8 years ago
Part 2 please?

I would definitely read!!!

MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 6 years ago
Couple of answers to some of the commenters around here...

I know the last post around here was made a year and a half ago, but, for some reason, a couple of things was left without getting any proper answers. So...

• @ All the poster asking what WACC means - from the urban dictionary:

Adjective: WACC = Wimp Ass Castrated Cuckold

"It's another one of those WACC stories."

#synonyms: wimp#cuck#nutless#fairy#gay

• @ Anon who left the post titled "The bitch":

Dude... I'm going to point out to you what I was also going to say to mmorsecode (even though I seriously doubt what he left here is actually real): your marriage is over. For your wife to feel no guilt, no remorse to have hurt you so badly, hell for her to feel angry at you for stopping her affair... man, she's going to cheat on you again, if she isn't doing so right now. I don't see why anyone would go out of their way to try to save a marriage with someone who regards them with so much contempt... except, of course, because they are afraid to die alone. Never understood that feeling - it's not as if she would have die right next to you too, like in "The Notebook" - but be comfort in the fact that she already left you alone, the minute she started to step out of your marriage. And, by the way, there's tons of single, 40-something MILFs out there that aren't interested to date kids, and who would love to spend their time with a man who owns his own company... and, if that's not your thing, there's even more young things out there looking for a sugar daddy. Life goes on, is what I'm saying... as long as you have your self-respect, which, sorry to tell you but, you lost that the second you stay with your cheating slut after knowing for sure about her affair. Time to get busy living again... or just start get busing dying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well yeah

One big problem sissy boy hubby your wife is never going to touch your micro dicklet again. I'd say devorse papers will be sent to hubby on her next trip away. Face it cucky why would any women be satisfied by a loser. Finnish the fucking story nimrod.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Where

Where is the next bit

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
bit again

Cannot take any more stories where a husband cheated on gets all hot and turned on by betrayal. By some other man getting what he never did. It was going along fairly interesting until that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Another wimpy cuck story

Author is so ashamed he/she won't even fill in the biography answers. Ick! Feel sorry for you.

SummoreSummoreover 4 years ago
Looking forward to the sequel

I loved this story which had a sense of realism about it. I'd be interested to see how things panned out in a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
No one outside of a sad and twisted cuck could last 25 years

Just too long for him to tolerate the cheating Can’t see him tolerating it

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Too awful to even score, but I have you a *2 for having the balls to post something this bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
wimp

wimp

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

Wimp assed mentally ill closeted little boy.

Once I read the "true story" part.....well, like everyone else, we all knew he'd be pounding his pud to what he found.

"Use it to my advantage"= more pulling my own pud while a "real" man with a huge cock pounds my wife.

ROFLMFAO...you kids are so transparent.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

0 star - cuck/wimp crap

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Stupid story!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Stupid and totally unbelievable!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Horrible drivel. Waste of time

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

First of all that he stayed in the house that night after he had her phone makes him a wimp in my eyes. Next that he didn't go to the best divorce attorney in the state the next day. Of course I would have kept the phone until I had texted her parents,and her entire contact list, after having done a copy and paste of all there text for all the world to see including there HR department.

Maybe after pulling all that off I would have wiped the phone down and put it back where if found it.

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

Kolejny autor masochista. Co jest z tymi ludzmi, choroba psychiczna takie czyni postępy. G.. a nie opowiadanie

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous