Discovering New Kinks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have helped me to move on. I don't know why I haven't been able to mention these feelings before. I guess I was embarrassed to even care if a guy found me attractive."

"You sure there isn't any more to you feelings? Lots of guys are curious you know. It isn't a big deal if you have been having thoughts about sex with guys."

I don't know why but his sincere tone made me open up.

"More like dreams," I said softly.

"Oh fuck, I bet there isn't a guy on the planet that hasn't had a dream like that. Most would never admit to it, but they all have them."

"I don't know, Don. I doubt all guys have had dreams like I have been having lately."

"Well I don't know what you been dreaming. But I do know that curiosity is natural. Shit you have seen more hard dick than a lot of gay guys even. To top it off you now have a close friend that is into sex with guys. How the hell isn't that going to invade your subconscious at some point?" "Maybe so, but it is in my conscious too."

"What do you mean? Are you thinking about trying a walk on the wild side?" He asked a bit incredulously.

"No, no," I quickly protested. "I haven't been thinking of doing anything for real, but I have had awake fantasies about it."

"So you been jacking while thinking about dick, buddy?" He asked with a big smile.

"Um yeah, I guess I have," I answered almost silently.

"Don't be embarrassed. Shit more guys than you could imagine, have done that. Was it my cock?"

"Sometimes."

I knew something was happening and if I let it go on my fantasies were likely to become reality. "I'm flattered."

"Oh fuck, Don. You know you are a god damn stud!" I exclaimed despite myself.

He looked at me funny as if trying to make a decision. Neither of us spoke for a couple of minutes. I because I was desperate to take back calling him a stud. Him I assume because he was contemplating his next move. That move shocked me and changed my life. He put his hand on my thigh and gently squeezed as he leaned over and looked into my eyes.

"Greg, I think you are fucking hot and if you want to indulge your curiosity I would be thrilled to go to bed with you," He said softly. "We can go as slow or fast as you want. You chose the limits and if you get to point where you can't continue we will just stop and let it be."

I sighed but was unable to voice an answer. Though I was searching within for the strength to deny my feelings and tell him no, I knew I wanted exactly what he had proposed. I wanted to lead him to my bedroom, get naked and let him teach me what it was like to make love to a man. I stayed silent, trembling as he caressed my thigh through my pant leg.

"You ok, buddy?" He asked after a few minutes. "Yes or no, I hope this doesn't fuck up our friendship. You are the best bud I have had in a very long time. I really don't want to loose that."

Even as he seemed to be backing off he did not remove his hand from my thigh or lean away. His sparking eyes seemed to be piercing deep into my soul as he stared at me unblinking waiting for an answer. I knew above all that I did not want to loose his friendship. Suddenly it occurred to me that I had to decline sex with him. If it went bad or I hated the experience I didn't know if our friendship could survive.

"Yeah, I am ok. But I don't know if it is a good idea for us to go any further here. Honestly, I am curious about the whole guy sex thing. I have to admit I find you very attractive. I have noticed guys before and as you say I have seen my share of hard dicks. But you are the first I ever let myself get really attracted to. I just don't want to screw up a great friendship with a little screwing around."

"No reason to reason that a little exploration has to ruin our friendship," He said with a smile that would melt the polar ice cap.

Then he slid his hand up my thigh as he moved his face slowly toward mine. Discovering my cock was almost fully erect seemed to be his cue to press the situation. I felt the slight stubble of a day's growth of bead as our cheeks brushed. I made no protest as he pressed his lips softly against mine and squeezed my trouser bulge gently. His tongue touched my lips and I opened them to let him in. I was making out and being felt up by a man for the first time. Butterflies were doing a circus act in my stomach as his tongue teased mine into joining in a sloppy erotic dance. After several minutes of passion filled kissing he pulled back.

"Shall we get more comfortable and continue, or do you want to stop?" He asked in what I thought was the sexiest voice I had ever heard.

I stood up and took his hand and led him toward my bedroom.

"I don't think I am going to want to stop until morning. But please promise me, no matter what comes, tomorrow we will still be friends," I said as we stepped through the door of my bedroom.

"No worries, I will always be your friend, Greg," He said as he pulled me into his arms.

This time as we kissed, standing just inside my bedroom, he began to fumble with my belt and zipper. Soon my pants were in a heap at my ankles. We both kicked off our shoes and I stepped free of the rumpled cloth. His mouth muffled my cry of pure pleasure as he slipped a hand into my underwear and began gently caressing my cock. His touch was amazing. He was gentle but at the same time handled my dick with a firmness that no woman ever had. To my surprise he fell to his knees as he yanked my underwear down. I was standing there in just a polo shirt with my hard twitching cock inches from another man's face. I felt like I might cum from the sheer excitement. He caressed me from the tip of my cock to the base of my heavy balls with his warm wet tongue.

I had never felt more wanted in my life. His tongue and fingers danced all over my cock and scrotum sending waves of pleasure through my body. When he took me into his mouth for the first time my knees nearly buckled. I had to steady myself by gripping his shoulders. My action encouraged him and he took me deeper. I felt his nose press into my pubic hair as my cock head slide into his throat. Few women had ever taken me that deep and none had ever done it so fast and smoothly. After several minutes of being deep throated I knew I would cum if I did not stop him. For whatever reason, I was not ready for an orgasm to interrupt and perhaps end our encounter. I pulled him away and told him that I needed to relax. He stood up and we kissed again. Then I suggested we get in bed.

I stripped off my shirt and he stripped off his clothes. Once in bed, we embraced each other, fully intertwining our naked bodies as we kissed deeply. I felt a hard cock rub on my flesh for the first time and found it extremely erotic. We rolled around on the bed, kissing and rubbing against each other.

"I want to try sucking you," I said nervously in a shaky voice.

He smiled and told me to relax as he gently caressed my cheek while looking deep into my eyes. Somehow he sensed my fear and insecurity.

"Just go slow. Let it come naturally to you," He half whispered, half moaned.

His words were both assuring and commanding. He carefully guided my face to his well toned chest. I nuzzled and kissed his firm pecs, surprised that the soft fur covering his skin did not turn me off. I found his left nipple and tentatively licked the hard little nub that set proudly amid a dark smooth circle. The lack of fur around his nipple was in stark contrast to the rest of his flesh. I began to suckle him as if his small tit was a full feminine breast. His moans told me he enjoyed having his nipples sucked. I moved my lips to the other side and he took hold of my hand. He guided my fingers to his free nipple as I sucked on his manly chest. He used his fingers to show me that he liked having his nipples squeezed. I soon found out he like having them bitten also.

After at least fifteen minutes of my licking, sucking, squeezing and biting his man tits I felt him push my head. I was being given new instruction. He wanted me to move lower. By that point I had completely given over control to him. I kissed my way down his abdomen. His abs were not as hairy as his chest but there was a clear trail of fur leading me to his hard thick cock. Suddenly, I felt an urgency to get his tool into my mouth. But he did not allow me to neglect any part of the trail. As I tried to skim over his stomach to get to his tool, he took hold of my head and commanded me to slow down. Only guessing what he wanted I nuzzled and nibbled his flesh. His contented sounds and releasing of my head told me I had guessed correctly. Though in great shape his abs were not rock hard and I rather enjoyed the little bit of middle aged softness in his belly.

I became more adventurous and slipped my tongue into his small belly button. He giggled and reached for my head again. He caressed me as I continued to tease his navel with the tip of my tongue. I was struggling with my urge to move on and suck his cock. Two separate desires were battling within me. I wanted my first taste of dick and I wanted to do as Don commanded. Fortunately he soon gave me new orders.

"Greg, are you ready to taste cock?" He asked in a stern tone I had never heard him use before.

"Mmmm Hmmmmm," I mumbled into his flesh.

"Good, then you may lick my dick head!" He barked.

My entire body tingled when he gave me permission to taste his cock in such a commanding tone. I was experiencing two new sexual kinks at the same time. I was having gay sex and being submissive. I moved down a bit and lifted his already dripping cock up. I sort of examined it for a minute which caused my new lover to bark another command.

"I said lick my cock!"

His words were accompanied by a gentle swat on my exposed ass. I quickly moved my mouth to his dick and ran my tongue around his cock head. I was startled by the feel of his spongy flesh against my tongue. While his shaft felt like steel in my hand his cock head felt almost like velvet against my tongue. I began to lick wildly lapping up his dripping precum in the process. I had imagined that tasting a man's fluid would be unpleasant but to the contrary I enjoyed the slightly salty sticky treat Don fed me. More commands came and were followed. First, I was told to lick his shaft which I did with wild enthusiasm. Next, he wanted his balls licked and then sucked. By the time his cock and balls were thoroughly covered with my saliva I was hooked on cock. I wanted him in my mouth and was ready to beg him to allow me to suck his dick. His next order took me completely off guard.

"Lick my asshole, baby!" He said as he raised his legs up to expose his hairy hole.

I had licked many women there. But when faced with his hairy musky male asshole in my face I hesitated. That hesitation got me my first true sexual spanking.

"I told you to fucking lick my asshole, bitch!" He yelled in an angry tone. "I guess I need to teach you how to do as you are fucking told."

His tone and commanding words both surprised and oddly thrilled me. I don't know how he knew that I would respond positively to such treatment and didn't really care at the time. All I knew was that I was very excited and ready for whatever he chose to do next. He grabbed my hair and yanked my head up forcing me to look in his eyes.

"Bad little boys get spanked! I think maybe that is what you need," He growled.

I thought I might cum just from seeing the look in his eyes. In one motion he sat up and pulled me partially over his lap. His hard cock pressed into my body as my cock was smashed between the bed and my body. His first whack stung. It was not gentle like the playful smack he had given me earlier. It was that smack and my reaction to it that he later told me had signaled him to go further with the S and M play. His hand came down hard repeatedly on my ass. I could feel the heat building even through the stinging. Even more so I could feel my sexual excitement growing. Each slap on my ass caused my cock to rub against the soft sheets. I was on the verge of cumming from being spanked. Somehow I knew that would displease Don and I fought hard to control my natural urges. Fortunately he stopped just as I was certain I could not hold off any longer. He told me to get up and go look at what I had made him do to me. I reluctantly left the bed and went to view my ass in my large bureau mirror. I was bright red from my upper thighs to just below my back. He lay there smiling as he watched me awkwardly examining my well spanked ass in the mirror.

"So, you ready to do as you are told, Greg?" He asked casually.

I was truly ready to honor any order he made and quickly answered yes, adding a sir at the last second on impulse. His smile seemed to widen when I called him sir.

"Ok, get over here and kneel by the bed," He said.

I almost ran to the bed side and dropped to my knees. Then he turned over and rose up on his knees with his head down. His ass was presented to me. His hairy hole practically demanded my attention. Though I knew what I was to do, I obediently awaited orders. I didn't have to wait long.

"Now spread my cheeks and lick my asshole really well, like a good slut, bitch!" He barked.

I did not hesitate this time. I took hold of his buttocks and pulled them apart fully exposing his hole. I dove in and began to lick his hole with all the gusto I had once reserved for licking cunt. He wiggled and pushed back and moaned as I lustfully pleasured his hole with my tongue.

"Push that tongue in me!" He barked.

For the first time in my life I actually had my tongue inside another person's ass. While licking pussy I had strayed a bit and licked a few anuses but I had never actually tongue fucked anyone's ass. But there I was obediently pushing my tongue as deep as I could into Don's hairy asshole. My first sexual contact with another male was far from anything I had fantasized. His continued demands and demeaning name calling heightened my excitement. For that moment I was his slut to command and my cock was responding by jerking and dancing between my legs as my tongue dove in and out of his asshole.

"Now suck my balls, bitch!" He roared.

I quickly moved my mouth to his large, low hanging, hairy sack. His balls were much larger than mine and covered in fur. I could only take one in my mouth at a time and even that made breathing somewhat difficult. As I sucked one of his eggs and then the other my nostrils filled with his heavy musky male scent. I struggled for oxygen, gasping each time I released one ball and took in the other. I was sure he knew I was struggling, but he showed no compassion. Instead ordering me take his entire nut sack into my mouth. Though I tried, it was impossible. After several failed attempts I felt his foot on my chest. His strong leg sent me sprawling backward and ended up on my back. He turned and pounced upon me. His knees pressed to my shoulders pinning me to the plush carpet. His large hard cock was in my face. The head of his huge member looked almost angry bouncing around, leaking a stream of clear fluid.

"Lick it you little bitch!" He groaned as he slapped my face with his dick. "I hope you do a better job of cock sucking than you did with my balls."

I stuck my tongue out and licked the sticky precum from his cock head. Without any further commands I began to lick up and down his bobbing shaft. He was turning me into a cock whore and I was reveling in the experience. I didn't have long to enjoy the moment. He grabbed his cock and told me to open wide. I was about to get what I had done to many women; a face fucking. He reached under my neck and lifted my head up with one hand while guiding his cock to my mouth with the other. Despite my helpless position and the fact that I was offering no objection or resistance he did not just rape my mouth as I feared. At first he only pushed a bit of cock past my lips. As he allowed me to become accustom to having his fat cock in my mouth he gave me instructions. He patiently taught me how to suck and use my tongue as he slowly fed me more of his dick.

He stopped when he felt me gag and told me how to relax and let his cock go deeper. It took awhile but he managed to get his cock into my throat for a second or two at a time without me puking on him. When he asked me if I was ready to taste my first load of cum after twenty minutes of having my face fucked all I could do was nod yes. He instructed me to suck on his cock head as he jerked his twitching dick into my mouth. When he came it felt as if I had turned a powerful drinking fountain too hard. My mouth was flooded with thick salty goo. I had to swallow to avoid choking. I had never seen a man cum so long or offer up so much spunk. Still I swallowed every drop.

When he finally stopped feeding me, he slid down my body and devoured my dick. No woman had ever given me such an enthusiastic blow job. Nor had any ever been able to control my orgasm the way he did. Every time I felt myself reaching the brink, he somehow brought me back from the edge. My need to cum continued to grow and he continued to deny me the release. I learned the true meaning of the phrase agony and ecstasy. I had never felt so much pleasure or so much need. After what seemed an eternity my desire to cum was almost torture. Don had gone from demanding Master to incredible lover. When he paused and spoke I saw that he had completely transformed from a dominant beast to a docile bottom.

He looked into my eyes and said softly, "I think you are ready to fuck me now baby. You ready for some man pussy, Greg?"

I was nearly in shock over the way he had changed. After practically being raped by my friend he was now offering up his ass. Offering it in a way that clearly indicated he wanted our roles reversed. Without waiting for my response he ran into the living room and grabbed his gym bag. He fished out a condom and a tube of lube as he gave me a wink. All I could think of was the boy scouts and always being prepared. He put the condom on my aching cock in a tender way. He bent and kissed my balls before moving to the bed. He sat on the edge and rolled onto his back. He spread his legs as if putting his hole on display for me.

"Come fuck me good baby. I want that hot cock in my cunt!" He moaned as he began to lube his puckered anus.

I stood and walked over to him. The look in my eyes must have told him I had no idea what to do.

"Baby, no worries. I am experienced and my ass is almost ready after that great tongue fuck. Just open me a bit with your fingers and then fuck me like you would fuck some slut's pussy. I guarantee I will be the best cunt you ever had," He said in an incredibly sexy tone.

I took the lube from him and finger fucked him until he told me he was ready. He told me to coat my dick in lube and then he grabbed his ankles. He was wide open and fully exposed. His smile and sparkling eyes told me he really wanted a good hard fuck. I guided my sheathed tool to his slightly gaping hole. I pressed my cock head to his pucker and popped into him. It was and was not similar to fucking pussy. He was as tight as the tightest cunt I had ever felt, but at the same time he seemed easily able to take my slow invasion. Since I had a condom on I could only guess that he was not as wet or fleshy inside as a woman. Before I got all the way in he began demanding that I fuck him hard.

"Come on baby, fuck my pussy like you mean it!" He cried out.

That was all it took for me to set aside all caution. I began to ram my cock in and out of his loosening hole. His rectum cradled and squeezed my cock with each thrust. His control over those muscles reminded me of the most talented female pussy I had ever experience. As I fucked him and moved ever closer to orgasm his cock once again came to life. By the time I exploded into the condom deep in his ass his cock was almost fully erect again. However when my cock had shrunk and I could no longer thrust into him, he gently rejected my offer to give him relief.