Discovering New Kinks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have given me enough for now. Let's just lay back and enjoy the moment," He said as he stretched out on the bed and beckoned me to come cuddle up with him.

Suddenly I felt very awkward and unsure of the situation. Even after having gone so far into the sex with a guy, at that moment I felt more like fleeing than any else. My best friend was lying naked asking me to cuddle up with him after first treating me like cock whore and then demanding I fuck his male pussy. I felt a bit sick. Had I been at his house I am sure I would have grabbed my clothes and bolted. But we were in my bedroom and he was in my bed. I felt more naked and exposed then I had ever been in my life as I stood there naked with a condom full of cum at my feet looking at a naked man I had just let treat me like a fucking sissy. I couldn't speak and I definitely was not going to simply climb into bed and snuggle up with my hairy friend. I suppose the look on my face coupled with my lack of response to his invitation was enough communication for Don.

"You ok, buddy? You want me to leave. Oh shit.." He said before I stopped him from going further.

"I am not sure what I am right now. But I don't want you to go. Maybe, we could cover up our cocks and go in the other room, have a drink and um talk," I replied shyly as I looked around for my under shorts.

"Sure, Greg, sounds like a good idea. I just thought you seemed ok with everything," He said nervously as he slipped out of my bed.

I did not respond to his obvious desire to know what I was thinking as far as having just sucked and fucked my first guy. We settled on just putting on our underwear and headed for the living room. I got us a couple of beers and purposely chose a chair rather than joining him on the sofa. This time he was the one with the odd look on his face. He was clearly disappointed that I was distancing myself from him physically. I smiled at him trying to reassure him that I was not rejecting him altogether. I didn't know exactly what I was doing. I just knew that I needed to sort out my feelings before I could be physically close to him again.

"So," He started as I took a long pull on my beer.

"Don, we are too close to fuck around," I began. "I have been thinking about having sex with you for awhile. I guess the truth is I set today up with a plan for that happening. I never expected exactly what happened to occur and well the sex was amazing, but I have to say right now everything feels fucking weird as shit. Whatever made you think to get into that S and M stuff? Do you do that a lot?"

"Greg, it isn't surprising you feel weird. Hell you've been a big straight fucker all your life. Kinkier than most straight guys but still even with other guys in your bed you never touched them. You got some thoughts you acted on them and you liked sucking cock and fucking my hairy ass. Got to feel at least a little weird," He said very sympathetically.

"Yeah sure, I suppose I didn't expect everything to be crystal clear after day. But I don't know, fuck! I liked being spanked and shit that really freaks me out."

"Man, you were in the moment. You like kinky sex. You had a new experience but it doesn't have to mean you are now a pussy boy or something," He said with a totally disarming smile.

"But how did you know I would be into it?"

"I didn't and it isn't a regular part of my life. I guess I felt your nervousness and thought maybe my acting that way would help get you passed your doubts."

"No way, you just made that up as you went along. You fucking were too good at playing the master!"

"No, I have done it before."

He went on to explain about a former lover he had who was a total submissive in bed and life. Don had learned the role of dominant to please the guy. The relationship ultimately collapsed because while Don enjoyed the role sexually, it wasn't really who he was. His lover wanted to be a 24 hour a day seven day a week sub. Don could not handle the pressure and grew tired of seeking certain things from others. His lover of course would not fuck him and as he told me he is more bottom than top anally. After a year dildos were no longer enough to scratch his itch. He brought others into their bed. His lover did not object because he was just there for Don's sexual pleasure. Even when sent to the other room while the additional men fucked his master the man never complained. As Don told it that simply led to more depravity. He began to push his lover's limits to relieve the tedium and pressure of being constantly in charge. He never found the true limit of what the guy would do for him. He ended it with a great deal of regret after realizing he didn't like what he was becoming.

When he finished the story there were tears on his cheek. Even if he weren't my best friend I do not know if I could have resisted comforting him. I went to the sofa, sat beside him and took him into my arms. We remained in a tight embrace for some time without speaking. He was the first to break the silence.

"I am sorry, I did that to you. I should have known that the gay sex alone would be enough to confuse you. There was no need to add things for you to wonder about."

"Fuck, no reason to be sorry. Though I don't think I would want a regular dose of that treatment, I did like it. Hell, you may have been right. I might well have chickened out if you hadn't barked at me and then made it clear I had no choice."

"You know you had a choice. I would never disrespect you saying no."

"I know."

At that point our lips met. Soon I was lying on top of him. Our hardening dicks ground together though our underwear as our tongues battled passionately. We soon lost the underwear and moved to a sixty-nine position. I did not hesitate or feel awkward as he licked and sucked me while I fellated him. We drained each other's balls at nearly the same exact moment. I happily slurped down all the cum he offered up. We still didn't cuddle afterwards. I don't know if I wasn't ready to cross that final line or what, but it didn't feel right. Which looking back I find very odd. You see we remained naked as we drank several more beers. It was several weeks before we went to bed together again. It took a lot of talking and soul searching for me to reconcile my mixed emotions. Don was incredibly patient and supportive. He never pushed and the BDSM play never happened again.

I know you might be expecting for this story to end with me declaring that I discovered that I am gay and fell in love with Don and we are now lovers. The truth is that we have had many sexual encounters over the years and remain close friends. I do not know how to classify myself sexually. I suppose I am bi since I enjoy having sex with Don and have even had some limited contact with other guys during subsequent three or more-somes; usually limited to letting a guy suck me, which really seems to turn on some women. I have never sought out another guy or been alone sexually with any man other than Don. He is the only man I have ever kissed or likely ever will. He has been married for several years now to a woman that understands and accepts his bisexuality. She knows me and knows that I am the only man Don has sex with. I on the other hand have remained happily single. I currently have a long term open live-in relationship with a sexy swinging partner. She too knows about Don, but we don't share him.